Natrag   Forum.hr > Lifestyle > Automobili

Automobili Život na kotačima
Podforumi: Nautika, Motori i skuteri, Autoplin

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Prev Prethodni post   Sljedeći post Next
Old 04.12.2009., 10:29   #30
Quote:
I wonder kaže: Pogledaj post
razlikuj aditive koje svako ulje treba i ima (protiv pjenjenja, zaštita od suhog trenja, protiv stvaranja kiselina....) od onoga koje služi za povećanje viskoziteta.

apsolutno nije istina da ulje sa aditivima može biti bolje od onog bez.
dokaz ti je da motori za trke koriste ulje BEZ aditiva.
Znaš, neznamo svi sve i nije to sramota, ali nemoj širiti dezinformacije ako nisi stručnjak za temu. Googlati mogu i ja, ali ovo što si napisao "motori za trke koriste ulje BEZ aditiva" ti je oprosti, ali potpuno neisitnito i besmisleno.

Očeš primjer F1? Ili to ne računaš pod motor za trke?

googlat mogu i ja:

F1 oil technology
Friday, 17 October 2008
Lawrence Butcher
3 Comments

Print
Comment
Mail
RSS Feed

F1 oils, a look at this often forgotten area of vehicle development

Oil, not the most glamorous part of a racing car, but most definitely one of the most important. Whether you are running a Midget or an F1 car you will use it, ands its properties will have a direct affect on your performance. As the old adage goes, to finish first, first you have to finish.

The oil that you put in your race car will invariably come from the same place, this will be the oil companies supply of best quality fully synthetic base stock which is chemically engineered to give optimum lubrication properties. For racing and high performance oils only fully synthetic base stocks will be used, as only they can guarantee the required consistency of performance, temperature resistance and an ability to be engineered at a molecular level to very specific needs.

So the base stock provides the best foundation possible for lubrication, to this are added the other compounds that will improve and tailor the oil to high performance applications. A number of additives are used;

Viscosity Index Improvers - improve ability to handle heat and severe conditions
Pour Point Depressants - lower oil freezing point in cold conditions
Anti-wear Additives - protect against metal-to-metal contact
Detergents & Dispersants - keep components clean and prevent sludging
Oxidation Inhibitors - maintain oil stability over service intervals
Corrosion & Rust Inhibitors - protect against the effects of condensation
Defoamants - prevent oil foaming and cavitations

The exact mixture of base stock and additives is where the real magic lies, usually a closely guarded secret, and development in lubrication technology is just as vital to the progression of a car as other areas. Clearly the mixture needed to keep a 2008 F1 engine spinning at 19,000 rpm is pretty special, and a long way removed from that needed in an engine that will not exceed 8,000 rpm.

A good representation of this development circle is seen in the relationship between Mclaren-Mercedes F1 and Exxon-Mobil. The ExxonMobil R&D team will constantly tweak their lubricant mix to try and find the fractional gains in engine performance that make all the difference in the close environment of F1.

ExxonMobil's mobile laboratory will be present at track tests and samples of engine oil will be taken and analysed after each run using a spark emission spectrometer. This measures 19 seperate elements in parts per million, with abnormal readings indicating possible potential problems. For example an abnormally high iron reading may indicate an increase in wear or stress on components in relation to the previous oils tested.

Prema tome mislim da smo svi danas nešto naučili, pa sad kako tko i kako što.
Odgovori s citatom

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 13:44.