Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Televizija > Serije

Serije U nastavcima, a nisu sapunice

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 26.08.2015., 20:01   #41
Jedan behind the scenes - Ash vs Evil Dead Video Takes You Behind the Scenes with Sam Raimi

Ova serija ce rulat
Odgovori s citatom
Old 27.08.2015., 10:55   #42
Ash vs Evil Dead | Evil Trailer | STARZ - 23.08 trailer.

Te legendarna!

Old 24.09.2015., 19:13   #43
Izasao je novi sneak peek sa puno novih scena
Quote:
A new featurette has appeared online for Ash vs. Evil Dead, introducing the cast of new characters with a glut of new footage. And of course, alongside the newcomers, there’s also plenty action from everyone’s favourite one-handed badass.

As well as introducing the supporting players, the new video also makes it explicit that the return of the Deadites is Ash’s fault, as if anyone thought any different. As Robert Tapert puts it, “he calls back the Evil Dead and he has to resume the journey he was on thirty-plus years ago”. Textbook Ash…
Odgovori s citatom
Old 02.10.2015., 20:17   #44
ovo će bit dobro. ipak su tu bruce i raimi.
Old 12.10.2015., 21:59   #45
Prvi review pilot epizode - We Saw the First Episode of Ash vs. Evil Dead and It Blew Us Away

Quote:
The first episode of Ash vs. Evil Dead was everything an Evil Dead fan could hope for—and more. Start your chainsaws, because this is going to be a very groovy ride.

The Ash vs. Evil dead panel was hands-down the best thing I experienced at NY Comic Con. I’d spent the morning interviewing cast and creatives, and everyone seemed genuinely psyched about the series and the chance to return to the world created by Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2 and Army of Darkness. Even so, I wasn’t prepared for the unadulterated awesome that awaited at the panel. In the packed Hammerstein Ballroom, moderator Kevin Smith (a huge fan himself) kicked things off with a surprise debut of the full first episode.

Your brain is going to explode like so many Deadite heads, because the premiere—directed by producer and original Evil Dead director Sam Raimi—is insanely wonderful. Spoilers ahead!

The Good:

The Bad:

Verdict:
Svakako procitati cijeli clanak, jer je bas po ukusu svakog ED fana.
Ono sta oni navode kao ''the bad'' je u biti ED fanovima takodjer good side.
Svidja mi se i dio raunchy sex scenes
Odgovori s citatom
Old 13.10.2015., 00:39   #46
Quote:
*Hades* kaže: Pogledaj post
Prvi review pilot epizode - We Saw the First Episode of Ash vs. Evil Dead and It Blew Us Away

Svakako procitati cijeli clanak, jer je bas po ukusu svakog ED fana.
Ono sta oni navode kao ''the bad'' je u biti ED fanovima takodjer good side.
Svidja mi se i dio raunchy sex scenes
Tko će dočekati 31., jedva čekam
Old 13.10.2015., 01:18   #47
Jos samo 2 tjedna. Bude to zacas
Odgovori s citatom
Old 22.10.2015., 22:25   #48
Izaso i review od IGN-a - Ash vs Evil Dead: ''El Jefe'' review
Daju mu 8.5/10

Ostalo jos oko tjedan dana do pocetka serije
Odgovori s citatom
Old 26.10.2015., 23:45   #49
Ako nekoga zanima - ‘Ash Vs. Evil Dead’: Watch the First 4-Minutes

Jos je ostalo samo 5 dana do pocetka.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 28.10.2015., 20:14   #50
Znači još 3 dana?? Baš sam htio pitat kad to konačno dolazi, jedva čekam, mora bit ludnica
Odgovori s citatom
Old 28.10.2015., 20:55   #51
Yep, ovu subotu pocinje tj na halloween (prikladno).

Usput, serija jos nije ni pocela a vec je stigla objava i za 2. sezonu - ‘Ash Vs. Evil Dead’ Grabs Early Season 2 Renewal From Starz
Quote:
Starz has given “The Evil Dead” fans an early Halloween treat by confirming that “Ash Vs. Evil Dead” has been renewed for a second season, four days prior to its premiere.

“One season isn’t enough to satisfy the fans’ two decade-long appetite for more Ash,” said Carmi Zlotnik, managing director of Starz. “The early fan and press support, along with the international broadcaster demand for more story have made it clear that the adventures of Ash Williams can’t end with season one.”

The second season renewal is no surprise as Starz frequently gives early pickups to its in-house productions. That certainty of more episodes to come allows the show to better amortize production expenditures. Starz has ordered another 10 episodes for season two.

Given the notoriety of the “Evil Dead” film franchise, Starz had no trouble selling “Ash Vs. Evil Dead” to TV outlets in more than 100 territories worldwide.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 28.10.2015., 22:43   #52
Gerijatrijski Supernatural.
Brucea Cambella se sjećam iz Burn notica i moram reći da mi je onak... Šarmantan
Baš se veselim ovoj kombinaciji humora, horora i akcije.
Old 31.10.2015., 09:17   #53
Veceras pocinje Kazu 9 pm 31th october, a to je po nasem vremenu 5h ujutro sa subote na nedjelju.

Jos jedan review koji sadrzi spoilere - Ash vs. Evil Dead Is Groovy, Gory Goodness
Stizu same pohvale za seriju
No brine me kaj je Sam Raimi (otac tog serijala) redatelj samo pilot epizode, dok je ostalih 9 u rukama nekolicine drugih. Bojim se da oni mozda nece bit dobri kao Raimi u reziji.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 31.10.2015., 09:54   #54
Kako će ovo biti dobro
Old 31.10.2015., 10:20   #55
O da. Bit ce bas ''groovy!''
Odgovori s citatom
Old 31.10.2015., 12:00   #56
Jel netko pogledao? U piratskim zaljevima je viđen jedan webrip.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 31.10.2015., 13:20   #57
Quote:
~*MiSs-AnDy*~ kaže: Pogledaj post
Jel netko pogledao? U piratskim zaljevima je viđen jedan webrip.
Valja i to jako.
Old 31.10.2015., 14:12   #58
Vidi vraga. Nije mi palo na pamet bacit oko u slucaju da je leakalo.
Ide na download!

Neki portali kazu da epizode traju 30 min a neki 40ak. Koje je tocno na kraju?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 31.10.2015., 14:41   #59
Quote:
phiber kaže: Pogledaj post
Valja i to jako.
Koliko su slika i zvuk dobri? Samo jednom planiram gledati i neželim ovo ako će sutra biti dobra 480p verzija
Old 31.10.2015., 14:53   #60
Ako je suditi prema screenshotima od ripa, slika na mjestu. Radi se o normalnoj 720p rezi.
Evo screenshoti: http://extraimago.com/image/0Cu
http://extraimago.com/image/0CV
http://extraimago.com/image/0Cv

Ja cu sad krenut gledat.
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 12:32.