Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Film

Film Art, cult and all that trash

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 15.03.2014., 15:53   #41
Nakon Watchmena, još jedan superherojski film smješten u osamdesete.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 22.03.2014., 16:26   #42
Bryan Singer Wants Gambit & Nightcrawler in ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’
Quote:
‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’ director Bryan Singer would like to bring back Gambit and a younger Nightcrawler for ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’.

“I’m considering a Gambit and potentially a young Nightcrawler for Apocalypse. [We were] going to have to Nightcrawler [in Days of Future Past] and even wrote a scene, but I felt that we were forcing too mutants known history.”
Odgovori s citatom
Old 09.05.2014., 06:19   #43
‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ Will Be Even Bigger Than ‘Days of Future Past’
Quote:
What fans will see in Days of Future Past will lead into Apocalypse, the ultimate X-Men villain, the oldest of all mutants. With writer and producer Simon Kinberg signing a three-year deal with Fox to help orchestrate and build stories that span multiple movies, he’s already talking up ideas for the followup, which he promises in an interview with SHH to be even bigger than anything else we’ve seen before. That means it’s even bigger than Days of Future Past, a movie Hugh Jackman describes as three films in one, a movie that’s the most expensive in the genre.

“We want to tell the Apocalypse story and there’s massive scale and scope to telling that story. There’s going to be set pieces that I suspect are going to be bigger than anything we’ve ever done in an X-Men movie before and he’s a great character. The biggest and funnest challenge of the Apocalypse movie to me is his character. How do you create a new villain for the X-Men world that is as good as any villain that’s come before, is compelling philosophically as Magneto, not just in his physical powers, but in his philosophical depth. ‘Apocalypse’ is going to be a fun movie to write and make.”

We already know that X-Men: Apocalypse will continue with the core cast of First Class and will skip ahead another decade (again) to take place in the ’80s. With the time period and setting, this means we could see younger versions of the original X-Men cast – including potentially Cyclops, Jean Grey and Storm – as hinted at by Bryan Singer. We also know from a separate interview with the director, that he and the X-Men: Apocalypse writing team are very interested in bringing back Quicksilver – an apparent highlight of the film according to early word – along with fan-favorites in Gambit and Nightcrawler, who both weren’t brought back after their onscreen introductions.

‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’ Early Reactions; Cyclops Back for ‘Apocalypse’?
Quote:
Since X-Men: Apocalypse, has been described as an “‘80s period piece” and X-Men Origins: Wolverine was set in the mid-80s, it seems like Singer’s next movie would be the perfect opportunity to show how Cyclops, Jean Grey and Storm first became part of the team. When asked by Sci-Fi Now if X-Men: Apocalypse would be in the right time zone to “revisit and recast” those three characters, Singer confirmed, “Yeah, exactly.” Producer and screenwriter Simon Kinberg added, “In a way, it feels like from this point forward we can do whatever we want… but we’ll be moving forward with some of the actors from the First Class/Days of Future Past cast.”

Prema ovome bi se u filmu ''Apocalypse'' mogli pojaviti Jean Grey, Cyclops, Storm, Quicksilver, Gambit i Nightcrawler.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 09.05.2014., 07:21   #44
Koliko ovakvi negativci imaju potencijala, toliko su kontraproduktivni. Po svih šest strana, tip je nenadjebin, neuništiv, et cetera, et cetera. A onda izvuku šešir iz zečevog dupeta i srede ga bez grča.
Old 10.05.2014., 00:53   #45
‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ and ‘Wolverine 3′ May Shoot Back-To-Back With Hugh Jackman
Quote:
Although not officially signed, star Hugh Jackman is keen on returning as well – assuming Mangold and writer David James Kelly put together a good script - and is taking part in the early development process. Since then, Fox planted their feet for their upcoming Marvel-licensed adaptations and scheduled Wolverine 3 for March 3rd, 2017. According to Jackman, while doing press for this month’s X-Men: Days of Future Past, he’s “99.9% sure” that if he does another Wolverine, it will be his last. But before that, expect to see him return for X-Men: Apocalypse as well.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.05.2014., 04:54   #46
How X-Men: Apocalypse Will Be Like a Roland Emmerich Disaster Movie - IGN
Quote:
That film hits screens May 2016, and we asked screenwriter Simon Kinberg what we should expect from his script…

“The thing that we’ve spent the most time talking about is not just the visual execution of the character, which is its own challenge – creating a character that’s the most powerful I think of any mutant villain that we’ve seen in the X-Men movies so far. More powerful than Magneto. The kind of scope and scale we’re talking about is like disaster movie, extinction level event. Sort of Roland Emmerich-style moviemaking, which you’ve never seen in an X-Men movie, or any superhero movie, which I think is exciting.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.05.2014., 18:05   #47
Samo da ne bude takva kvaliteta filma .

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using Tapatalk
Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.05.2014., 18:35   #48
S obzirom na vidjene Sabah Nurove sposobnosti (tocnije jednu od mnogih) u DOFP end credits, nista manje ni ne ocekujem nego razoran film.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.05.2014., 19:12   #49
bas me zanima kako ce pobjediti neunistivog apocalypsea
Old 26.05.2014., 01:18   #50
Quote:
Zek@n kaže: Pogledaj post
bas me zanima kako ce pobjediti neunistivog apocalypsea
Kao i u stripu, na svakakve nacine.
Old 26.05.2014., 01:42   #51
Quote:
*Hades* kaže: Pogledaj post

Prema ovome bi se u filmu ''Apocalypse'' mogli pojaviti Jean Grey, Cyclops, Storm, Quicksilver, Gambit i Nightcrawler.
Ne znam zašto Gambita, najboljeg lika, skoro nigdje nema
Old 26.05.2014., 08:00   #52
Pa eto sada će ga biti, ali glumi ga Channing Tatum koji je što se mene tiče premasivan za tu ulogu.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using Tapatalk
Odgovori s citatom
Old 26.05.2014., 15:29   #53
http://www.totalfilm.com/news/simon-...disaster-movie

Prva loša vijest po meni. Čim pročitam "disaster movie" odmah se sjetim užasnih ostvarenja poput Transformersa ili poluostvarenja poput MOS-a.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 26.05.2014., 17:34   #54
Quote:
shoei kaže: Pogledaj post
http://www.totalfilm.com/news/simon-...disaster-movie

Prva loša vijest po meni. Čim pročitam "disaster movie" odmah se sjetim užasnih ostvarenja poput Transformersa ili poluostvarenja poput MOS-a.
Da, ali ovdje je redatelj Bryan Singer, a ne Michael Bay, tako da je to ipak debela razlika.
Singer je radio na 4 X-Men filma koji su za pamcenje, i cisto sumnjam da ce zajebat s petim.
Zna balansirat film kako da sve bude u ravnotezi, u odnosu na Baya kojem je 90% eksplozije i akcije, a 10% kvalitetne price.

Za one koji sumnjaju da ce biti i originalnog castinga u Apocalypse - ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ Will Feature ‘Some’ Original Cast Members Too
Quote:
Speaking to The Daily Beast, Simon Kinberg confirms that it won’t just be the younger crew in the ’80s taking part however, hinting that we may see the original cast – or a least a segment of it – again after seeing most of the original trilogy crew return in the redefined future at the end of X-Men: Days of Future Past.

“It will focus primarily on the First Class cast, but it will certainly have some of the original cast involved, too.”

Who?! With Apocalypse stories, time travel is typically involved, as are time-travelling characters such as Bishop (played by Omar Sy in Days of Future Past) and Cable (the son of Cyclops – who now is alive again in the future). If the “old” cast is involved, that’s the most logical way of still including them and it plays into the how and why behind Apocalypse surfacing in the ’80s.
To je samo jedan dio clanka.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 26.05.2014., 18:42   #55
Quote:
phiber kaže: Pogledaj post
Kao i u stripu, na svakakve nacine.
onda nije neunistiv kako se pise po internetu nisam gledao days of future past ali sam pogledao zadnju scenu. sta nije apocalypse mrga s cijevima? ne znam bas te x mene previse
Old 27.05.2014., 11:25   #56
Quote:
Zek@n kaže: Pogledaj post
onda nije neunistiv kako se pise po internetu nisam gledao days of future past ali sam pogledao zadnju scenu. sta nije apocalypse mrga s cijevima? ne znam bas te x mene previse
Nije ni Galactus neunistiv, a nekoliko je puta mocniji od Apocalypsea. Ideja je da ovaj iz zadnje scene je mladi Apocalypse, te da u filmu nece izgledati tako, nego blize stripu.
Old 27.05.2014., 17:43   #57
Quote:
Nije ni Galactus neunistiv, a nekoliko je puta mocniji od Apocalypsea. Ideja je da ovaj iz zadnje scene je mladi Apocalypse, te da u filmu nece izgledati tako, nego blize stripu.
e sad

jeli postoji na netu neka iole lista koja ih rangira po mocima i snazi?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 27.05.2014., 19:49   #58
Quote:
bilo bi fora vidjet bas neko stipsko izdanje apocalypsea
Old 27.05.2014., 20:37   #59
Quote:
Paskaneman kaže: Pogledaj post
e sad

jeli postoji na netu neka iole lista koja ih rangira po mocima i snazi?
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/kag...racters/10144/

Likovi nisu rangirani po snazi, već samo navedeni. Poredak bi otprilike išao ovako:

1. One Above All
2.The Beyonder, Phoenix Force
3.Living Tribunal
4.Eternity, Infinity, Death
5.Galactus
6.Stranger
7.Thanos

Dalje mi se ne da tražit, s tim da su ovo gore sve kozmički entiteti i bića i teško ih se može nazvati mutantima. Od mutanata se Franklin Richards smatra najjačim koji je ikad postojao.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 27.05.2014., 20:43   #60
Quote:
shoei kaže: Pogledaj post
Dalje mi se ne da tražit, s tim da su ovo gore sve kozmički entiteti i bića
Osim prvog na listi naravno
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 05:38.