Natrag   Forum.hr > Društvo > Alternativa > Na rubu znanosti

Na rubu znanosti Istraživanja bez granica

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 06.07.2006., 23:05   #1
Talking Gravitacioni tornado efekat

Necu nista reci, citajte komentare, ugl. tip prodaje na EBayu generator elektricne energije koji radi na... ma kliknite samo

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FREE-ENERGY-PO...QQcmdZViewItem
Odgovori s citatom
Old 07.07.2006., 01:50   #2
hahaahahah dobro, nema ni objašnjenja kako radi ni ništa, a ne da mi se skidati filmić.
jadni oni koji dadu toliku lovu za ovo smeće
Old 07.07.2006., 02:57   #3
hehe bio je i vremenski stroj jednom davno..

bice prodan
Odgovori s citatom
Old 07.07.2006., 21:30   #4
Quote:
Endimion17 kaže:
hahaahahah dobro, nema ni objašnjenja kako radi ni ništa, a ne da mi se skidati filmić.
jadni oni koji dadu toliku lovu za ovo smeće
Ali opet.... mozda i radi, as advertised!?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 07.07.2006., 22:51   #5
Cudi me kako EBay ne reagira i ne zastiti potencijalne kupce, ipak je u pitanju skoro 150.000$ koliko kosta ovaj generator...

Evo pitanja i odgovora sa EBaya...

Q: Hi, Further to my previous questions; If I install it in my basement, what environmental requirements does it have? What temperature range will it operate over? Will it vent any gasses? Under any circumstances (including failures)? How much waste heat will it generate or alternatively, does it absorb heat from its surroundings, providing a cooling effect? I need to know about even very small heating/cooling effects due to the nature of my basement. If the effect is greater than 10W, I need to know. Thanks, Mi Wu
06-Jul-06
A: it absorb heat from its surroundings aprx 4 kWt alsou it lost weight aprx 15%

Q: Does it matter what colour or flavour of air is used to power this generator?
05-Jul-06
A: No any

Q: How is the power output? Specifically, is it a rotary motion output or electrical? If rotary motion, what is the HP/RPM/torque output? If electrical, AC or DC, voltage, power factor, frequency, internal resistance, capacitance, impedence, and how many phases? If any of the above are adjustable, how difficult are they to adjust while the generator is in operation? As to the noise, what is the character of the noise? Will the generator work while inverted and undergoing sustained accelerations in excess of 600m/s/s? Also, how many copies of the operation and maintenace manuals are included, and how many pages are each of those?
04-Jul-06
A: How is the power output? --380V 55 Hz how many phases? -- 3 phases As to the noise, what is the character of the noise? -- see video you will hear character of the noise Also, how many copies of the operation and maintenace manuals are included, and how many pages are each of those? --3 copies 200 pages

Q: When it self-destructs will there be any collateral damage?
04-Jul-06
A: No it will be only inside device.

Q: How much noise does it make? I like the idea of free energy ... you could make billions from this! I was thinking of getting a dual core cpu & Dual 7900 GTX's ... they suck up energy ... if I could use your machine & fit it on top of my house that would be cool. I'm sure the council would even give me planning permission for that one!
04-Jul-06
A: How much noise does it make? -- Apx.100 Dba

Q: this is amazing, can I use this generator in my submarine? Only I have purchased some missiles, but sadly no payload, but I cannot buy a nuclear powerplant for my submarine, and this looks like it might be superb. Are there any dangers with using this device underwater?
04-Jul-06
A: Yes you can use it for submarine. there are any dangers with using this device underwater. it is very simple and safe comparing nuclear powerplant.

Q: Will there be any problems disposing of this machine at the end of its life? Does it contain any toxic materials which would need to be handled in a controlled envinronment?
04-Jul-06
A: no any

Q: How can it operate in a vacuum when it uses so much air every hour?
04-Jul-06
A: air used for operation can recirculate in system

Q: Now i may not be some big city engineer. But it seems to me that theres some phisics rule thing, saying that you carnt get energy from nothing. So could you pls explain a little how you get round this?
03-Jul-06
A: you are right We can not get energy from nothing and we get energy from gravity using tornado effect.

Q: I'll be in Ukraine soon on other business, may I come to see the unit in operation? Where is it located?
03-Jul-06
A: it is located in Russian federation and in Ukraine only marketing department you can come and see it in operation bur only in Russian federation

Q: I assume this generator uses a nuclear power source, as such would I be likely to encounter import/export problems? Thanks
03-Jul-06
A: No this generator NOT uses a nuclear power source so will NO ANY import/export problems

Q: Hello, How much petrol or diesel fuel does this generator consume? How much does it weigh? What is the minimum space I will need to house it? What is the noise level? Any hidden information you have not told me about reliability? Hope to hear from you soon. owo2000
13-May-06
A: How much petrol or diesel fuel does this generator consume? NONE How much does it weigh? 700 kg What is the minimum space I will need to house it? 3x3x2 meters What is the noise level? Apx.100 Dba Any hidden information you have not told me about reliability? NO

Q: I am very interested in how this works. Can you please email some more details?
08-May-06
A: The matter of fact we dont sell tecnology of production or any patents we sell only complete made product which you can use for your purpose Moreover the generator will be supplied in the case and at its unauthorized opening electric power station will be self-destructed
Odgovori s citatom
Old 09.07.2006., 05:37   #6
Tornado efekt...
Vaša žvrljotina je cinkana vlastima foruma. Vaš IP je trajno ubilježen. Vaš omiljeni bend je Culture Club. Vi ste kurac od zeca. Zec bez kurca ima veći kurac od vas. Čak i da imate kurac ne bi vam se mogao dić. A čak i da vam se može dić dizao bi vam se na krive stvari. Nema kurca, nema žena. I zato vi pišete ovaj post. U nadi da će vam narasti kurac. A kurac nemože narasti. Spletom okolnosti, možete dobit kurac. U guzicu.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 17.07.2006., 15:34   #7
Quote:
The Uništavač Topika kaže:
Tornado efekt...
Ma da ali u nečijoj glavi.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 17.07.2006., 15:41   #8
LOL-a da se usereš....
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 10:07.