Natrag   Forum.hr > Društvo > Politika

Politika Najstariji zanat na svijetu
Podforumi: Parlamentarni izbori 2024. Politička scena, Europska unija, Svijet, Blisko politici, Rat u Ukrajini

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Prev Prethodni post   Sljedeći post Next
Old 14.09.2004., 23:31   #18
[QUOTE]duvdevan kaže:
so,now that you helped us confirm the fact that israel is a democracy,where people are allowed to have different opinions,i am curious to know if you will follow this with your opinion on,let's say, presence of arab parties in israeli political life and their presence in the knesset?
i am sure , people on the forum would like to know their political programs and explanation of a possibility that some of their members regularly speak to the public,at the knesset or through israeli media,comparing IDF with the nazis,or calling the defence minister or the prime minister ''a war criminal''?without being hurt or thrown to jail(let alone being hanged, or having their hands cut off...)[QUOTE]

No need to go through this again, I'm sure you can find some friends here

http://www.fresh.co.il/dcforum/dcboard.cgi

[QUOTE]this is just another,pathetic, attempt to justify suicide bombings and attacks on israeli civilians.although,ther is a certain number of forum members that accept this rationale it is ,simply,a lie.
better luck,next time....[QUOTE]

I've never met anyone who would justify that.

[QUOTE]what's your point?that if labor or likud or anyone else for that matter,have reservations about the palestinian state(and it's impact on israeli security,and it's very existance)they are...what? terrorists?it is the palestinians(including arafat), whose constant referring to all of israel, as occupied palestinian land, that instigate those reservations,suicide bombings notwithstanding.[QUOTE]

The only person that makes some sense to me is Lapid, too bad he's so old.

[QUOTE]gee... i wander what this ''bitter experience of oslo'' might be?...[QUOTE]

Hamas just "dropped" Oslo according to the Jerusalem Post. I'm sure you read Imemc too, check out yesterday's edition.
Odgovori s citatom

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 23:34.