Natrag   Forum.hr > Društvo > Dijaspora > Emigracija

Emigracija Za sve emigrante i one koji to žele postati

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Prev Prethodni post   Sljedeći post Next
Old 11.02.2011., 21:03   #11
Pobrkao si pojmove. Tvoj otac nema veze s tobom i tvojom radnom dozvolom, jer kao sto znas ne moze te sponzorirati.

Daj ponovi - na koji nacin mislis doci do radne dozvole? Kuzim ovaj dio - doci ces u Calgary, naci ces posao - i sto onda? Citirao si dio o tome kako aplicirati iznutra, a ocigledno to ne mozes. Lijepo pise u tvom citatu kako aplicirati iznutra, ne mozes aplicirati ako si turist, zar ne? Ili mislis da mozes?

Eligibility to apply from outside Canada

To apply for a work permit from outside Canada, you must submit the following documents:

* a job offer from a Canadian employer
* a completed application, that shows that you meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, and
* written confirmation from Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC) that the employer can hire a foreign worker to fill the job. This confirmation is called a positive labour market opinion.
o In most cases, it is up to your employer to get that written confirmation. Information on the labour market opinion is found under Information for Canadian employers on the right-hand side of this page.
o In some cases, you do not need a labour market opinion. (See Jobs that require a work permit but no labour market opinion.)

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 15:40.