Natrag   Forum.hr > Društvo > Alternativa > Alternativno liječenje

Alternativno liječenje Sve ono što ne spada u službenu medicinu

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 12.02.2023., 11:57   #1
GlyNAC

GlyNAC improved age-related defects and promoted healthy aging in both groups by reducing oxidative stress from free radicals, glutathione deficiency, inflammation, insulin resistance (which puts you at risk for diabetes), and mitochondrial dysfunction (when mitochondria can’t pump out enough energy to keep your body functioning at its peak).

Quote:
GlyNAC’s benefits are rooted in its ability to keep mitochondria healthy and repair oxidative stress, say the study authors.

Mitochondria, if you remember from high school biology, are the powerhouses of the cell that produce energy.

As you age, your mitochondria lose steam and energy production declines. GlyNAC supplementation fills cells with younger and more efficient mitochondria.

“I believe that mitochondrial health is vitally important to your well-being, and maintaining mitochondrial health as we age should be a high priority in your efforts to improve overall health.”

GlyNAC supplementation also improves oxidative stress, an imbalance between cell-damaging free radicals and antioxidants in your body.

Oxidative stress has been linked to a range of diseases including diabetes, heart disease, Alzheimer’s, and cancer.

Your body produces a natural antioxidant called glutathione, which protects your cells from oxidative stress. Problem is, as you age, your glutathione levels decrease.

GlyNAC is a natural solution to improve glutathione deficiency, “because it provides the raw materials to help cells to make their own glutathione in just the right amount.”

To create glutathione, your body strings together three amino acids: one is glutamate; the other two are glycine and cystine, the building blocks of glyNAC.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8912885/

https://i.postimg.cc/Y91TCvwb/20230212-104819.jpg

99% ljudi sa nekim bolestima, poremečajima ima depletiran glutation.

Uzima se ujutro i poslijepodne 1g NAC/1G Glicin, prije spavanja može se uzeti još 1g Glicina uz l-tryptophan i po želji sinteticki melatoninXR(750mcg) radi sinergije jer glicin boosta triptofan koji se onda pretvara u završnome procesu u melatonin.
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 22:48.