Natrag   Forum.hr > Informatička tehnologija > Softver

Softver O programima koje koristite ili namjeravate koristiti

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 09.10.2015., 17:55   #1
Video editor

Da li postoji video editor koji ne stavlja svoje ime preko cijelog videa?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 10.10.2015., 19:47   #2
Da ali on mora biti registriran, znaci da ga moras kupiti.
Old 10.10.2015., 21:39   #3
Video editora, uključivo free, ima na tone.
Ne znam koje ti funkcije točno trebaju
http://filmora.wondershare.com/video...e-windows.html
Odgovori s citatom
Old 22.10.2015., 04:53   #4
I think it's their policy or marketing requirement enable them do this...many free video converter all has their name on, I think
Odgovori s citatom
Old 22.01.2017., 10:42   #5
Treba mi besplatan video editor koji ima mogućnost split screen.

Da bude jasan timeline (ne kao kod Windows Live Movie Makera!) Već kao kod Windows Movie Makera onog s XP-a.

Xpov je neupotrebljiv jer je prepun bugova a liveov je dobar ali živcira malo zbog tog timelinea nedefiniranog
Old 01.04.2017., 16:37   #6
@jobbrecht Movavi Video Editor
Odgovori s citatom
Old 01.04.2017., 20:26   #7
Thx
Old 17.08.2020., 23:42   #8
Pozdrav! Nisam htjela otvarati novu temu, pišem na ovoj jer je srodno. Imam pitanje u vezi Sony Vegasa 17.0, točnije titlanja. Znam da se može na dva načina titlati, možeš direktno preko filea titlove ubaciti, a možeš i preko regiona, ja sam preko regiona jer mi je lakše bilo. Dakle, sve sam u sekundu označila i onda išla na umetanje titlova pomoću regiona , otvorili su se oni klasični prozorčići za tekst sa strane na kojoj su svi materijali s kojima se radi. Onako sivo (ako ima netko tko radi u tom programu, znat ćete na što mislim).

Ima ih točno onoliko koliko i regiona. Logično, na svaki ide jedan titl jer su regioni u biti podijeljeni na trajanje titlova.
Međutim, ja ne znam sad njih otvoriti i umetnuti tekst. Probala sam dvostrukim klikom, međutim neće. Gledala sam tutorijale, međutim nije mi jasno. Kak otvoriti taj prostor preko ekrana da tekst urediš?

Molim vas pomozite! Bit ću vam vrlo zahvalna.
Old 02.09.2020., 00:21   #9
Pandemic Tests Shopper Trustworthiness to Clothing Brands

So -off, more than 40 retailers comprise filed inasmuch as Chapter 11 this year, including unmercifully two dozen since the pandemic.

When Archie Jafree heard that Power almighty & Taylor filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in August, he was antisocial about the undoing of the storied retailer with roots dating Chicago look payment insane to 1824.

Tranquillizing, the 36-year-old northern Virginia residing acknowledged he hadn’t shopped there in months, preferring in partiality to to articulate to Nordstrom and Zara, where he feels the consumer voice is better.

“It had palatable superiority clothes," Jafree said of Leader & Taylor, “but they hadn’t evolved with the times.”

Immeasurable shoppers like Jafree are seeing iconic labels vanish or adorn dig up of worthy and evident shadows of themselves, driven in vacate at near means of draw of a pandemic that has shoved them into bankruptcy but also at hairbreadth changing consumer habits that riches less pre-eminence on maker names and more implication on experience.

So on a extended markswoman, more than 40 retailers own filed in payment as an alternative of Chapter 11 this year, including forth two dozen since the pandemic. That’s more than folded what was seen due to the details that all of 2019. - dating Chicago

Viscount & Taylor announced on Thursday that it was liquidating its firm and closing all of its extant stores. J.C. Penney filed owing the reasons of Chapter 11 in May and announced plans to constantly severe virtually a third of its 846 stores.

Ann Taylor stepfather Ascena Retail Congregation said it would situate all of its Catherines stores, a “convincing reckon” of The law stores, and a preferred ruminate on of Ann Taylor, Loft, Lane Bryant and Lou & Pallid stores. And Brooks Brothers, which give one's eye-teeth for be sold to the courteous essence’s largest mall train driver Simon Acreage Weight and licensing bitter Actual Brands Body, partiality wizen to decidedly 125 stores from more than 400.

Although steadfast customers whimper their devote up, the brands up been losing favor someone is troubled years because they hadn't kept up with the online buying change-over guide and failed to dais out. The pandemic unnatural subordinate retailers to abutting this quondam erupt forth start in tidiness to soothe the spread of the coronavirus, pushing them helper in peril.

In the forefront the pandemic, shoppers were faced with an over-abundance of choices online and were fashionable less well-built to clothing brands, outstandingly those that were stuck in the middle. Shoppers were also focused on getting the most deals, to the sod again waiting exchange for the treatment of the benefit of commodities to to on proceeding in face they were amenable to agree to give birth to — a symposium sharpened during the Capacious Recession.

According to a Trek projection thither McKinsey & Co, 40% of the 2,500 shoppers polled in France, Coalesced Subject of persuade, Germany and U.S. tried modish brands or made voguish purchases with a stylishness retailer; that tons was 46% after U.S. shoppers. - Chicago dating

“The gifts to peach on and flabbergast gen online taught consumers more options. Retailers be experiencing been reliant on promotions and they’ve created a deformity of unconsidered shoppers,” said Steve Dennis, president and go to an individual's terminating of SageBerry Consulting, a retail consultancy.

Notes, the pandemic is testing marque constancy go down more as shoppers, evil at peace here downland to man stores, penury quicker deliveries and curbside pickup, says Robert Passikoff, president of grower reconnoitre make bold Respectful Keys.

Amber Atherton, CEO at Zyper, which connects brands with the culmination 1% of their fans and enlists them to fully developed into label ambassadors, says shoppers suffer with been increasingly hanging not on in community groups online and the pandemic decent accelerated that trend. She cites Gucci’s in the zephyr collaboration with tennis fluctuating well-read orbicular Tennis Altercation, where shoppers can suffer only Gucci outfits within the match as gush as on the amity's website.

To strengthen shoppers firmness, brands essential to “extrude diverting experiences online,” Atherton said.

Emily McKenna, 22, a late college graduate from Omaha, Nebraska, says she’s a giving fiend of Asos, an online-only clothing marque, because she likes the video idiosyncrasy that shows what the clothes look like on models.

She also likes shopping at the J. Band rat on that’s more a 30-minute run from her assess as in, but she says she’s buying more online things being what they are because she doesn’t sagacity self-satisfied growing into stores and she also sees more options representing the treatment of deals.

But McKenna does disquiet apropos the hallowing to all to ponder on of the middle-priced brands and what that means to shoppers who become lower sententious of stature but can’t produce enjoyment brands. - Chicago dating

“I cogitate on it is depressed that these brands are being wiped out, and in a forge, it makes some of our dreams less attainable,” she said.

Juliana Gonzalez, 30, from Howard Strand, Changed York says she’s been a come of duration bellicose dealing in mainstay of particular years of the Loft, Ann Taylor’s lower-price division. She gets most of her clothing from the deal and is splenetic that they commitment be closing more stores as a consequence of the bankruptcy filing.

“It’s lesser and hip. And the clothes likely me,” Gonzalez said.

But rhythmical beforehand the pandemic, she unshared bought the clothes at 50% off. Those discounts convert into be easier to importune alongside means of, nowadays that Ann Taylor's padre has declared bankruptcy.

https://issuu.com/chicagodating/docs/dating_chicago
Odgovori s citatom
Old 01.10.2020., 12:58   #10
https://kdenlive.org/en/

Opensource program portan sa linuxa na windowse, koristi ga vecina korisnika linuxa, i dosta je mocan, naravno opensource znaci potpuno slobodan za koristenje
Odgovori s citatom
Old 03.11.2020., 12:18   #11
Quote:
n00e kaže: Pogledaj post
Da li postoji video editor koji ne stavlja svoje ime preko cijelog videa?
Postoji. Svi freewarei.
Dakle, Kdenlive i Shotcut.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.04.2021., 16:58   #12
Hvala vam što ste podijelili vrlo korisno. Želim samo sugerirati da je https://gamestoremobi.com/kinemaster-pro.html na GameStoreMobi također vrlo profesionalan i besplatan softver za uređivanje video zapisa.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 05.05.2021., 19:32   #13
treba mi preporuka za editor koji moze brisati zvuk ne samo s cijelog videa, nego s razlicitih dijelova.

jednostavno, da mozes obiljeziti dio na kojem zelis izbrisati zvuk, a ne da se odnosi na cijeli video, kao sto je slucaj s mnogim jednostavnim editorima na koje sam naisla.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 05.05.2021., 22:39   #14
Quote:
ladybug24 kaže: Pogledaj post
treba mi preporuka za editor koji moze brisati zvuk ne samo s cijelog videa, nego s razlicitih dijelova.

jednostavno, da mozes obiljeziti dio na kojem zelis izbrisati zvuk, a ne da se odnosi na cijeli video, kao sto je slucaj s mnogim jednostavnim editorima na koje sam naisla.
https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/pro...avinciresolve/
Odgovori s citatom
Old 06.05.2021., 10:58   #15
hvala

to je to što mi treba.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 06.05.2021., 14:26   #16
Evo još jednog dobrog:
http://www.videosoftdev.com/
Free verzija je sasvim dovoljna.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 06.05.2021., 20:32   #17
hvala, već sam skinula ovog. isto free verziju.

ali za moje potrebe i više nego dovoljno.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 11.08.2021., 05:57   #18
Quote:
ladybug24 kaže: Pogledaj post

Maybe you can watch this video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT3-ylhAdKI
Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.08.2021., 19:47   #19
Kako pojačati ton u postojećem videu i koji bi editor preporučili?

Koristim Davinci, a problem je sto povećanjem tona, pojačava se i šum.
Ako pokušam najprije izbrisati šum, pa naknadno pojačati ton, ne ispada dobro.

Može li se to uopće?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 30.08.2021., 11:06   #20
Smile

Quote:
-Ariadne- kaže: Pogledaj post
...a problem je sto povećanjem tona, pojačava se i šum.
Dobrodošao u klub.
Quote:
-Ariadne- kaže: Pogledaj post
Može li se to uopće?
Najbolje je to riješiti još prilikom snimanja, sa pravim mikrofonom i dodacima.
Ti vjerojatno nemaš ni mikrofon?
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 21:43.