Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Film

Film Art, cult and all that trash

Zatvorena tema

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 26.12.2013., 02:26   #1
Beetlejuice 2

U svijetu sedme umjetnosti medju brojnim kvalitetnim naslovima smo docekali i nastavak jedne vrlo popularne horor komedije iz 80ih, ''Bubimir''.
Vec se neko vrijeme nagadja tko bi mogao sudjelovati u projektu ciji se sequel odvija 27 godina kasnije, no jasno su se izjasnili Michael Keaton i Winona Ryder (njena izjava The Daily Beastu) sa zeljama da ponove svoje uloge koje su ih i proslavile. Original ''Beetlejuice 1988. je osvojio i Academy nagrade za najbolji makeup, 3 Saturn nagrade: Best Horror Film, Best Makeup and Best Supporting Actress.
Pod redateljskom palicom ce se ponovo naci Tim Burton, a za scenarij ce se pobrinuti Seth Grahame-Smith, koji je takodjer radio scenarie i za ''Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter'' (2012), ''Dark Shadows'' (2012), te ce raditi i na scenariju remakea jos jednog popularnog horora 80ih, ''Gremlins''.

Zasada je malo detalja poznato oko nastavka ovoga hita, ne zna se datum izlaska no znamo da je usao u svojevrsnu predprodukcijsku fazu. Vjerujemo da ce ekipa produkcije dati sve od sebe kako bi bio dostojan svog originala kao nasljednik.

Michael Keaton & Tim Burton Back On For "Beetlejuice 2"

Release Date: TBA
Studio: Warner Bros. Pictures
Director: Tim Burton
Screenwriter: David Katzenberg, Seth Grahame-Smith
Starring: Michael Keaton (uloga Winone Ryder jos nije sluzbena potvrda).
Genre: Comedy, Horror

Quote:
Winona Ryder kaže:
"I'm kind of sworn to secrecy. But it sounds like it might be happening..."It's not a remake. It's 27 years later. And I have to say, I love Lydia so much. She was such a huge part of me. I would be really interested in what she is doing 27 years later."
http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/wino...tential-return

"That's one of those movies where little kids stop me," Ryder said. "I'm so associated with it. I think it gave me my career. I was such a weird looking kid."
Jedna od Winoninih izjava - Winona Ryder on ‘Beetlejuice 2’: ‘Might Be Happening’ With Burton, Keaton, and Ryder
Quote:
Still, Ryder insisted that if Burton and Keaton had passed, she would have, too. "I would never go near [a sequel] if it was not Tim and Michael," she said. "Because those guys, I love."
Quote:
Leila Brillson - Senion news editor kaže:
This isn't about us, but if it were, we would suggest that Lydia Deetz is one of the best, most fashionable characters in '90s cinema. Her droll apathy, her dark sense of style, her bangs...she really became a great icon for all of those girls nurturing the inner goth. And it looks like, dare we say it, she's back.
Da podsjetimo na opis originala:
Quote:
Plot Summary kaže:
A follow-up to the 1988 film. The new film is planned as a continuation of the original and not as a reboot.

Directed by Tim Burton, the original starred Michael Keaton as the titular Beetlejuice, a "bio-exorcist" (a ghost who removes humans), who is unwittingly employed by a newly-deceased couple (played by Alec Baldwin and Geena Davis) to frighten away the family that has just moved into their would-be home. Winona Ryder starred as the daughter of the family in her breakout role.

While the original film spawned a lesser-known animated series, a sequel was planned in the early '90s with the title "Beetlejuice Goes Hawaiian." Burton had planned to return as director, but the project failed to develop beyond an initial screenplay.
Kako bi Bubimir rekao: ''It's showtime!''

Old 12.05.2023., 18:03   #2
Monica Bellucci se pridružuje glumačkoj postavi Beetlejuicea 2
Scenarij su napisali Al Gough i Miles Millar, tvorci Netflixove serije Wednesday.

Jenna Ortega, zvijezda Netflixove serije Wednesday, predvodi glumačku postavu, a svoje uloge u filmu će ponoviti Michael Keaton, koji glumi Beetlejuicea, te Winona Ryder, koja se vraća u ulogu Lydie Deetz. Među povratnicima je i Catherine O'Hara, a jedno od novih lica je Justin Theroux.

Warner Bros. je objavio da će Beetlejuice 2 biti prikazan 6. rujna 2024. godine.

https://www.index.hr/chill/clanak/mo...procitaj_jos_d
Zatvorena tema

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 19:39.