Natrag   Forum.hr > Informatička tehnologija > Kompjutorske igre

Kompjutorske igre Kultura igranja i ponoćnog ratovanja konzolom i tastaturom. Podforum: Konzole

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 05.04.2014., 17:14   #81
Najbolje još da nema Asari u novoj igri, meni najzanimljivija rasa.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 11.04.2014., 07:09   #82
Bioware explores Dragon Age and Mass Effect at this year's PAX East
Quote:
This year's panels will include "Behind the Scenes: Getting A Job at Bioware," "From Relay to Relay: Exploring the Mass Effect Universe" and "Dragon Age Inquisition: The Open World of Thedas".

A number of developers and staff from Bioware will be in attendance this year, including Mass Effect writer Cathleen Rootsaert, Dragon Age creative director Mike Laidlaw and community manager Jessica Merizan.

Details of the full PAX 2014 schedule of panels, events, tournaments and other special sessions can be viewed in full here. You can view the BioWare schedule below.
http://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/assets/42659...e_Placard2.jpg
Odgovori s citatom
Old 18.04.2014., 14:04   #83
4 dio bez Sheparda? ajde hvala bogu..vec je dosadno da se priča vrti samo oko njega..inače upravo završio 3 dio četvrti put,ovaj put sam izabrao ne žrtvovati se..tako da su reapersi pobijedili u ratu i uništili sve
Bilo bi zanimljivo u novom nastavku kontrolirati nekog novog lika,ili da možeš birati rasu,da nemoraš biti human.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.04.2014., 02:12   #84
Mass Effect 4 rumored to be coming out next spring
Quote:
According to B-TEN, the sequel to the Mass Effect trilogy is indeed in development, not only that but they also claim it might be coming out next spring. The leak apparently came from an employee that works at Bioware who also mentioned that neither the company, nor EA will confirm the rumor. That is to be expected, after all we’re talking about one of the most anticipated RPGs here, if it turns out to be true of course. The anonymous insider, who had previously confirmed his work on Mass Effect 4 had this to say during a discussion: “Also if I was you, I’d get to playing the mass effect trilogy before next spring…”

This seems to hint at the fact that the next Mass Effect title will indeed come at some point during next spring, although no exact date was mentioned. The aforementioned insider was asked if this information could be used for publication, to which he replied : “You are allowed to report any information you see fit. BioWare won’t comment on it, and EA will state they don’t comment on rumor or speculation. The choice is yours, I simply provided you with a tease,”.

He also seems to mention at one point that he attended some sort of company meeting. He didn’t say that the meeting had anything to do with Mass Effect 4, but considering that E3 is less than two months away we think that it might had. Here is the statement: “Sorry for the delay, haven’t been on all day. Work didn’t want any online presence today for us, for good reason.”
Bilo bi dobro da dodje na proljece 2015.
Dosta noviteta nas ocekuje ovog lipnja na E3.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.04.2014., 11:47   #85
Da mi je vidit taj ME bez Shepa Tko bi plesao? Tko bi zaboravljao nahraniti ribe Tko bi lovao s.hamstera xD
Kakav god ispao neka bude pregršt rpg elemenata i ja sretan...i naravno puno romance opcija i scena
Odgovori s citatom
Old 09.06.2014., 21:45   #86
E3 2014: Mass Effect 4 Announced By Bioware At EA Conference
Quote:
Bioware has finally announced a fourth Mass Effect game at EA's E3 press conference.

Introduced following gameplay from the latest Bioware title Dragon Age III: Inquisition, the Mass Effect reveal wasn't a trailer but a developer diary which included early engine footage.
Quote:
While few details were given about the game's plot, we did spot a few familiar alien races including a Drell and Krogan and it was confirmed that the game would take place in an entirely new region of space.

Bioware also revealed that they have a new IP in the pipeline and are currently working on creating new realistic worlds for whatever the game turns out to be.
Quote:
BioWare's next Mass Effect game, in development at BioWare Montreal, will allow players to explore new reaches of space on their new consoles.

“Imagine what we can do now with new consoles and amazing software,” said BioWare. “It looks fantastic.”

When BioWare started work on the next Mass Effect, executive producer Casey Hudson said during an EA press conference developer diary, “we start by asking fans what they want.” At the top of that list was “to go somewhere new, and to move forward,” so BioWare Montreal’s Mass Effect sequel will take players to “a whole new region of space."

During EA’s E3 press conference, a BioWare showcased a new hero character for the next Mass Effect exploring unfamiliar areas. The studio also shared concept art for new places players will explore. The apparently male hero’s race is unknown, as a full-body suit covered the character’s face, but his N7-branded armor suggests he’s human.

Na zalost jos nemamo nikakav trailer ili gameplay, no mozda do kraja E3 prikazu.

Zadnje uređivanje *Hades* : 09.06.2014. at 21:52.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 23.07.2014., 06:35   #87
U subotu u 23h po nasem vremenu nas ocekuju neke novosti oko novog ME-a - BioWare Will Host ‘Mass Effect 4′ Panel at Comic-Con
Odgovori s citatom
Old 27.07.2014., 01:52   #88
Mali update - New Mass Effect details from ComicCon, Mako returns and more
Quote:
The Mass Effect panel at San Diego’s ComicCon has proved to be of far more interest than the underwhelming showing at E3 2014. Unlike that rather rubbish E3 video, this event had actual information about the next game in the Mass Effect series.

There was still plenty of vagueness and hints of course, but a couple of concrete details were mentioned. Incidentally, IncGamers is not at the San Diego event so I’m getting this all second hand from the Nerd Appropriate twitter account (who was watching the panel.)

First up, as the headline notes, the Mako is returning. That strongly suggests more planetary surface exploration, in the manner of the first game. Here’s a picture (snapped by Nerd Appropriate.) Apparently those at the panel got a short demo video of the Mako driving around, too.

Slika 4

Zadnje uređivanje *Hades* : 27.07.2014. at 02:52.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 27.07.2014., 16:32   #89
Hades, hvala na redovitim updateima!

Super što se MAKO vraća, makar sam uvijek šizila na upravljanje njime, ono skeniranje planeta u ME2 je bilo 100 puta gore.
Old 27.07.2014., 20:53   #90
Quote:
Valsharess kaže: Pogledaj post
Hades, hvala na redovitim updateima!

Super što se MAKO vraća, makar sam uvijek šizila na upravljanje njime, ono skeniranje planeta u ME2 je bilo 100 puta gore.
NP Koja slucajnost, to mi isto i jucer neki rekli na drugoj temi.

Btw. Ovdje je mali footage o igri + animacija (ili teaser?) MAKO-a u samoj igri. Voznja po nekom snjeznom planetu - New Mass Effect Mako Animation and First Details!
Svidja mi se kaj ce igra bit na Frostbite 3 engineu, pa ce sva atmosfera na planetama bit jako dobro napravljena.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 27.07.2014., 22:09   #91
Ne znam čemu taj hype u vezi Mako, ja sam ga mrzio u 1 u igri tako da mi nije drago uopće
Odgovori s citatom
Old 27.07.2014., 23:21   #92
Očekivao sam više informacija vezano za igru, a ne ove bedastoće.

Mako mi je bio ok, puno bolji nego ona letjelica iz ME 2. Samo se nadam da neće napraviti prestrme planine, jer je vožnja znala biti mučenje.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 28.07.2014., 07:14   #93
Jbg, skrti su sa informacijama. S obzirom da je vec dulje vrijeme poznato kako je storyline tj single player vec napravljen, cudi me da nemaju u planu napravit konkretni trailer.
Navodno je to sve kaj cemo vidjet o ME4 igri (koja se zapravo nece uopce ni zvat ME4 na kraju) do 2015.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 28.07.2014., 10:11   #94
Quote:
*Hades* kaže: Pogledaj post
Jbg, skrti su sa informacijama. S obzirom da je vec dulje vrijeme poznato kako je storyline tj single player vec napravljen, cudi me da nemaju u planu napravit konkretni trailer.
Navodno je to sve kaj cemo vidjet o ME4 igri (koja se zapravo nece uopce ni zvat ME4 na kraju) do 2015.

cudi te? a me3 leaked info flop flopova?
Old 28.07.2014., 19:29   #95
Kak mislis flop? Nemam pojma o cem pricas jer nisam uopce bio u toku s ME3.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 01.08.2014., 03:29   #96
Ako netko zeli pogledat, izasla je snimka cijelog ME4 panela s ComicCona - Charting a Course: Developing the Next Mass Effect
Odgovori s citatom
Old 05.08.2014., 19:10   #97
Jel se zna kad izlazi Mass Effect 4?
Old 07.08.2014., 12:08   #98
not yet. btw hades ja sam ti pričo (i think xD) - btw.. mako se ni meni ne sviđa, tj. nije mi neš, da ona fizika u ME1 nije bila preloša s onim drndanjem po planinama i sl. bilo bi možda i ok.

kaj se tiče skeniranja - najbolje je bilo u me3. tak bi trebali i ostavit ili eventualno smanjit količinu skeniranja iz me2 + dodat me3 skenove (misije i to).

ostalo we will see.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 07.08.2014., 12:11   #99
Pošto je Bioware izjavio da ih ne zanima raditi RPG više i zadovoljni su da su im igre prilagođene za mass market moram priznati da ME4 me ne uzbuđuje previše. A opet ja sam osoba koja smatra ME1 najboljim ME, dok ostali dijelovi su samo loše pucačine.
Old 12.08.2014., 14:59   #100
Mass Effect 1 je bio i ostao najbolji, 3 ništa spektakularno, vjerujem da će takav trend slijediti i četvorka.
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 19:13.