Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Televizija > Serije

Serije U nastavcima, a nisu sapunice

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 12.07.2014., 18:38   #81
Nakon pilota izmjena lika, umjesto Liv dolazi Zed - ‘Constantine’: Lucy Griffith’s Liv Will Be Dropped After the Pilot
Quote:
According to THR, Constantine female lead Lucy Griffiths (True Blood) – who played Liv, a woman with the ability to see the supernatural world among us – has left the show after creators decided to move the overall story in a different direction. She will still appear in (at least) the pilot that has already been filmed, but her character will then be written out at a later date.

Instead, the as yet uncast comic book character Zed will join the series in an early episode as a foil for John Constantine. In the comics, Zed uses her psychic powers to help Constantine save his niece Gemma before becoming his right-hand woman and romantic interest. She’ll be just the first of many additional characters from Hellblazer and the occult DC universe to appear on the series.

A lot of times, a change in creative direction for a series this far into production can seem like a problem, but for Constantine this could be a step in the right direction as it gets back to its roots. Having a character at odds with the lead should prove much more interesting than one who is just along for the ride.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.07.2014., 23:27   #82
Quote:
*Hades* kaže: Pogledaj post
Nakon pilota izmjena lika, umjesto Liv dolazi Zed -
Bome, kako oni to snimaju kad gl glumica odustane nakon pilota
Iako, nemam ništa protiv, nije mi ništa posebno bila ta prva curka, zapravo, baš me zanima tko je ta druga. Ako je već htjela odustati, neka je odmah odustala a neakon par epizoda
Constantine mi je okej, onako šupkasto šarmantan, legao mi je glumac skroz.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 13.07.2014., 00:25   #83
Pise ti gore. Nije odustala nego su producenti odlucili malo promjenit orijentaciju serije, da buce cim vise slicna stripovima.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 13.07.2014., 10:31   #84
Quote:
*Hades* kaže: Pogledaj post
Pise ti gore. Nije odustala nego su producenti odlucili malo promjenit orijentaciju serije, da buce cim vise slicna stripovima.
Ili je tražila više novaca pa su je odkantali
Old 14.07.2014., 02:03   #85
The Spectre Could Be Coming To Constantine
Quote:
The Constantine TV series may be introducing DC Comics' The Spectre
Quote:
NBC unveiled details on their upcoming occult detective comic book series Constantine at today's TCA (television critics association) press tour - stay tuned for more details on that. Executive producer David S. Goyer (The Dark Knight trilogy, Batman V Superman) was available to answer questions post-panel, where he said that it was possible that additional DC character series may spinoff from the show.

"The intention is that we have DC's occult universe open to us and the fact that we had Doctor Fate's helmet in the pilot is an indication that we're going to be doing that. We're introducing another character from the DC universe within the first eight or nine episodes as well."

Constantine: Angelica Celaya Cast As New Female Lead Zed
Quote:
A few days after it was revealed that Lucy Griffiths (Robin Hood, True Blood) would not be continuing on as the female lead on NBC's DC Comics adaptation, Constantine, the actress joining the series as Zed has been found.

Telenovela star Angelica Celaya, who has guest starred on Dallas, will join Constantine -- presumably with the second episode -- playing Zed, a character from the comic books.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 27.07.2014., 04:08   #86
SDCC: "Constantine" Casts a Spell on Comic-Con
Quote:
Goyer described the television series as "old school," saying they were looking more toward "Hellblazer" rather than the New 52 version. "We're not idiots. The best writers in the business have been writing Constantine for 25 years and we're going to [take advantage of that]," he said. Cerone added that throughout the season, they'll be introducing the rest of the Newcastle crew -- including Papa Midnight. "Everything coming for Constantine, it's all ahead of him," he said.

"We have access to the occult corner of the DC Universe," said Goyer. "Probably our first guy is in episode five or six. We just want to make sure it's not guest-star of the week, and someone who works organically. I'm sure some of you saw the Doctor Fate helmet -- that's an indication of our intentions."

With that, the short Q&A wrapped -- but there's still more coverage of "Constantine" to come.
Ovaj detalj o seriji se do sada nije znao:
Quote:
Goyer announced that the composer for the series is Bear McCreery of "The Walking Dead" and "Agents of SHIELD" fame -- he made a brief appearance onstage.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 27.07.2014., 21:58   #87
Novi trailer s ComicCona - Comic-Con 2014: Constantine Comic-Con Exclusive (Sneak Peek)
Ima puno novih scena.
Bit ce jebena serija
Odgovori s citatom
Old 28.07.2014., 01:47   #88
Constantine Cast Interview - Comic Con 2014

Btw Spominje se i uvodjenje Newcastle Crewa u seriju kako ce se priblizavat kraju 1. sezone.
Cini mi se da imaju ideju uvesti i neke likove od Justice League Dark.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 29.07.2014., 06:14   #89
Jedno pitanje koje se mota po glavama fanova se odgovoreno - NBC’s ‘Constantine’ Is A Smoker, But Is He Bisexual?
Quote:
“When we met with NBC, we said there are a couple of things that are non-negotiable,” said Goyer. “He’s gotta be British, he’s gotta be blonde, he’s gotta have the trench coat and the skinny red tie, and to the extent that he can, he still has to smoke.”

“We’re being as faithful as we can given what we can show,” said Cerone. “He’ll have cigarettes in his hand. He’ll grind them up, light them up, and then we’re out of the scene. We’re going to do it in a fun way. He might have a cigarette in one scene and then he’ll have to throw it away. We want to do it with a wink and a nod and let you know that we get it, we’re with you, we’re on your side.”
Constantine ce ipak imat pljuge
Odgovori s citatom
Old 31.07.2014., 02:55   #90
Comic-Con 2014: Constantine - Composing Constantine (Comic-Con 2014 Digital Exclusive)

Odlicno kompoziranje Bear McCreary, najpoznatijeg po skladanju za Battlestar Galactica i Walking Dead.

Zadnje uređivanje *Hades* : 31.07.2014. at 03:00.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 02.08.2014., 03:26   #91
Constantine: NBC's new show is "authentic interpretation" of the comic
Quote:
NBC's Constantine will be an "authentic interpretation" of the original DC comics, its showrunners have insisted.

Batman v Superman writer David Goyer and co-exec Daniel Cerone have said they will be going "straight back to the source material" for the upcoming TV drama.

"We're huge fans of the comic book," Goyer said. "So we wanted to make sure that it had that integrity. I think hardcore fans of the book will feel it's a very authentic interpretation."

The pair added that while Constantine will not be "adapting any one specific storyline" from the comics, it will draw inspiration from Hellblazer across the years.
Quote:
"The 'American Gothic' storyline heavily inspires our first season arc," Cerone said. "All the things that happened to Constantine over the course of the 30-year run in the comics, it's all ahead of him, so those are all things we can explore and dip into."

Goyer continued: "We might do a version of the 'Dangerous Habits' storyline, but that would be season 3 or 4 or something like that."

Both men promised that Constantine will not shy away from the dark nature of its source material, citing NBC's Hannibal as an example of the network's more adult programming.

"They want to bring that edge and that darkness and that moral ambiguity to network television and they're pushing hard for it," Cerone said.
Bit ce idealna serija fanovima kada snime i 'Dangerous Habits' storyline.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 16.08.2014., 12:23   #92
Michael James Shaw je izabran za ulogu Pape Midnitea - Breaking News: Constantine Casts Papa Midnite
Quote:
As announced earlier today on USA Today, actor Michael James Shaw will be joining the cast of NBC's Constantine in the recurring guest role of Papa Midnite. Readers who have been John Constantine fans since the Hellblazer days should be very familiar with the character of Papa Midnite. A voodoo shaman who made his first appearance all the way back in HELLBLAZER #1, Papa Midnite has been a sometimes adversary, sometimes friend to John Constantine from the very beginning, and in all likelihood, the relationship between Shaw's Midnite and Matt Ryan's Constantine will be much the same.

Shaw is actually the second actor to play the role of Midnite on screen. The character also appeared in the 2005 Constantine film in which Midnite was played by Academy Award nominee Djimon Hounsou.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 17.08.2014., 22:03   #93
Slika Constantinea koji loce - https://twitter.com/NBCConstantine/s...57773789249536
Izgleda da je vec u samom pocetku serije bio alkic.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 08.09.2014., 18:47   #94
Constantine casts Jim Corrigan aka the (future) Spectre
Quote:
On Constantine, Corrigan will be a homicide detective in New Orleans who is plunged into Constantine's world of occult horrors. Furthermore, Corrigan is someone who is obsessed with justice, and who doesn't let police procedure or red tape stop him from putting away the bad guys, even if the bad guys turn out to be inhuman.

Zadnje uređivanje *Hades* : 08.09.2014. at 19:12.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 21.09.2014., 19:21   #95
Quote:
lie kaže: Pogledaj post
Ovo preskačem.
ili ipak ne

nije ni loš ovaj constantine, mislim, dosta je onako šabloniziran, al nije za bacit

sve u svemu, pilot je solidan, na SPN mi malo baca
bumo mu dali šansu
Old 21.09.2014., 21:41   #96
Kaj si tek sad vidla pilot?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 21.09.2014., 21:56   #97
pa i ne, otkako je procurio sam ga kupila al eto, tek sad je došao na red + odbijalo me to kaj nije bilo u HD kvaliteti + kaj sam pretpostavljala da će mi biti dosadno jer mi se trejler nije niš dopao i tak

neka, najdraže meni kad se prevarim

sad još mjesec dana čekanja, tako nešto
Old 05.10.2014., 17:33   #98
Constantine - First Look at the Premiere (Sneak Peek)

Constantine - Seeking Redemption (Promo)
Odgovori s citatom
Old 24.10.2014., 18:12   #99
Veceras pocinje prikazivanje serije Constantine, a na IMDb imamo i synopsis za prve tri epizode u kojima u seriju ulaze Zed (ep #2) i Papa Midnite (ep #3).
Spominje se i Spectre za ep #4.

IMDb synopsis
Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.10.2014., 13:42   #100
pogledao epizodu.... zasad sam zainteresiran pa pratim i dalje... ali chain-smoking bas fali da se upotpuni karakter glavnog lika...
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 04:36.