Natrag   Forum.hr > Društvo > Filozofija

Filozofija Misaone teme lišene dogme

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Prev Prethodni post   Sljedeći post Next
Old 18.02.2008., 18:32   #10
nitko i ništa,

ovo što si naveo upravo je razlog zbog kojeg sam odustala od bavljenja prirodnim znanostima: to što ne mogu položiti račune za temeljne pojmove. to mi je jasno odavno...

no pitanje je: može li itko? može li filozofija? temeljni pojam je temeljan zato jer ne spada u domenu racionalnog znanja. dolazi iz intuicije, i očit je po sebi. intuitivno znanje je jednostavno - racionalno znanje je složeno, i temelji se na relacijama između osnovnih pojmova.

svo znanje koje imamo temelji se na po-sebi-jasnom. skup, točka, ja, ideja - ništa od toga nije moguće definirati, ali je svima ipak jasno.

prvo pitanje koje se meni nameće je: je li vrijeme jednostavan ili složen pojam?

''For Leibniz, the location of an object is not a property of an independent space, but a property of the located object itself (and also of every other object relative to it). This means that an object here can indeed be different from an object located elsewhere simply by virtue of its different location, because that location is a real property of it. That is, space and time are internal or intrinsic features of the complete concepts of things, not extrinsic.
there is no absolute location in either space or time; location is always the situation of an object or event relative to other objects and events. Second, space and time are not in themselves real (that is, not substances). Space and time are, rather, ideal. Space and time are just metaphysically illegitimate ways of perceiving certain virtual relations between substances. They are phenomena or, strictly speaking, illusions (although they are illusions that are well-founded upon the internal properties of substances). Thus, illusion and science are fully compatible.
Space and time, according to Leibniz, are thus the hypostatizations of ideal relations, which are real insofar as they symbolize real differences in substances, but illusions to the extent that (i) space or time are taken as a thing in itself, or (ii) spatial/temporal relations are taken to be irreducibly exterior to substances, or (iii) extension or duration are taken to be a real or even fundamental property of substances.''

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 22:15.