Natrag   Forum.hr > Društvo > Alternativa

Alternativa Noetički pristup stvarnosti.
Podforumi: Astrologija, Na rubu znanosti, Magija i mistika, Alternativno liječenje

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 24.10.2005., 01:56   #1
Salawa

In late 1996, a large mammal with square ears and a forked tail allegedly was caught and killed in Upper Egypt. Called "salawa" by the locals, the animal has been theorized to be part of the family from which the South African Cape Hunting Dog comes; its extreme size and appearance lend credence to the folktales surrounding this newly-discovered desert mammal as "Set."
Odgovori s citatom
Old 24.10.2005., 08:37   #2
Imaš li koju sličicu?

Što se babi snilo...
"Make up your mind. Is Death a friend? Then go joyfully to hunt with it, as I did. If it's an enemy, then fight it. But don't sag here like a wounded cow waiting for predators to finish it off. You are not prey, nor I! If we must die, let us die as wolves!”- Nighteyes
Odgovori s citatom
Old 24.10.2005., 23:22   #3
Talking

ne-znam, ja bih to u katolički zoološki vrt- na toj živini baziraju religiju-
Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.10.2005., 08:14   #4
A tko zna, možda je pobjegao iz zoološkog vrta...reptilskog
"Make up your mind. Is Death a friend? Then go joyfully to hunt with it, as I did. If it's an enemy, then fight it. But don't sag here like a wounded cow waiting for predators to finish it off. You are not prey, nor I! If we must die, let us die as wolves!”- Nighteyes
Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.10.2005., 19:22   #5
Talking

nikad ne-znaš tko ga je dopeljao na zemlju!
Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.10.2005., 23:17   #6
Talking

pa reko' bi da liči na ovakvog, pravog katolika-
Odgovori s citatom
Old 29.12.2005., 10:06   #7
Sta je sa ovoj

Ili snjim

Odgovori s citatom
Old 29.12.2005., 14:10   #8
masters of the universe?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 24.05.2008., 20:24   #9
Quote:
mrQ kaže: Pogledaj post
In late 1996, a large mammal with square ears and a forked tail allegedly was caught and killed in Upper Egypt. Called "salawa" by the locals, the animal has been theorized to be part of the family from which the South African Cape Hunting Dog comes; its extreme size and appearance lend credence to the folktales surrounding this newly-discovered desert mammal as "Set."
zanimljiva prica, bilo bi dobro da neko da sliku kako ta stvar stvarno izgleda

Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 10:24.