Natrag   Forum.hr > Društvo > Duhovnost

Duhovnost Slobodnim stilom...

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 14.04.2003., 18:48   #1
koraci..

Napravi jedan korak prema Bogu i Bog če deset prema tebi.

Sai Baba
Old 14.04.2003., 23:18   #2
Talking

Nay j@bat !!!!
Nišče se nigdar nebi tog setil...

Roga Baba
Odgovori s citatom
Old 15.04.2003., 14:50   #3
Po cele noći ne spi
Na posteje sedi i fuma
A kada noć ne spi
Pred jutro njoj se čini
Da čuje
Na škalineh moji koraki
Kako su blizu nje prišli

Šajo Baba
Odgovori s citatom
Old 19.04.2003., 17:26   #4
Tako to biva, kad se previše sniva, a stvarnost se malo zna.
Tako to biva, kad se previše pliva mutnim vodama sna.

Đole Baba
Old 19.04.2003., 18:30   #5
Kao da stupa po samom cvijecu, kao da pjesmu pjeva joj hod,
Ko vila vitka svud nosi srecu ja joj se divim, bila gdje god.
Nikad joj pjevati prestati necu,dokle me grije nebeski svod;
Noge ce njene ici po cvijecu, valovi pjesme njihat joj hod
Leino Baba
Odgovori s citatom
Old 19.04.2003., 18:51   #6
Lightbulb koraci natrag (?????????)

........And the comet replies to the fixed star: “Believe not, O my sister, that I am permitted to wander at will and vex the harmony of the spheres! God hath appointed my path, even as thine, and if it appear to thee uncertain and vagrant, it is because thy beams cannot penetrate far enough to take in the circumference of the ellipse which has been allotted for my course. My fiery hair is God's beacon;

I am the messenger of the suns, and I renew my strength continually in their burning heat, that I may dispense it on my journey to young worlds which have as yet insufficient warmth, and to ancient stars which have grown cold in their solitude.
If I weary in my long travellings, if my beauty be less mild than thine own, and if my garments are not unspotted, yet am I a noble daughter of heaven, even as thou art.

Leave me the secret of my terrible destiny, leave me the dread which surrounds me, curse me even if thou canst not comprehend; I shall none the less accomplish my work, and continue my career under the impulse of the breath of God!

Happy are the stars which rest, which shine like youthful queens in the peaceful society of the universe! I am the proscribed, the eternal wanderer, who has infinity for domain. They accuse me of setting fire to the planets, the heat of which I renew; they accuse me of terrifying the stars which I enlighten; they chide me with breaking in upon universal harmony, because I do not revolve about their particular centres, though I join them one with another, directing my gaze towards the sole centre of all the suns. Be reassured, therefore, O beauteous fixed
star!

I shall not impoverish thy peaceful light; rather I shall expend in thy service my own life and heat. I shall disappear from heaven when I shall have consumed myself, and my doom will have been glorious enough! Know that various fires burn in the temple of God, and do all give Him glory: ye are the light of golden
candelabra; I am the flame of sacrifice. Let us each fulfil our destinies.”

Having uttered these words, the comet tosses back her burning hair, uplifts her fiery shield and plunges into infinite space, seeming to be lost for ever.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 19.04.2003., 19:00   #7
Arrow ...

Thus Satan appeared and disappeared in the allegorical narratives of the Bible.
“Now there was a day,” says the book of Job, “when the sons of God came to present them selves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them. And the Lord said unto Satan: ‘Whence comest thou?’

Then Satan answered the Lord, and said: ‘From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.’”

A Gnostic gospel, discovered in the East by a learned traveller of our acquaintance, explains the genesis of light to the profit of Lucifer, as follows:

“Self-conscious truth is living thought. Truth is thought as it is in itself, and formulated thought is speech. When Eternal Thought desired a form, it said: ‘Let there be light.’

Now, this Thought which speaks is the Word, and the Word said:
‘Let there be light,’ because the Word itself is the light of minds. The untreated light, which is the Divine Word, shines because it desires to be seen.

When it says:
‘Let there be light!’ it ordains that eyes shall open; it creates intelligences.

WhenGod said: ‘Let there be light!’ Intelligence was made, and the light appeared.

Now, the Intelligence which God diffused by the breath of His mouth, like a star given off from the sun, took the form of a splendid angel, who was saluted by heaven under the name of Lucifer. Intelligence awakened, and comprehended its nature completely by the understanding of that utterance of the Divine Word: ‘Let there be light!’

It felt itself to be free because God had called it into being, and,
raising up its head, with both wings extended, it replied: ‘I will not be slavery.’

‘Then shalt thou be suffering,’ said the Untreated Voice.
‘I will be liberty,’ replied the light.
‘Pride will seduce thee,’ said the Supreme Voice, ‘and thou wilt bring forth death.’
‘I needs must strive with death to conquer life,’ again responded the created light. Thereupon God loosed from His bosom the shining cord which restrained the superb angel, and beholding him plunge through the night, which he furrowed with glory, He loved the offspring of His thought, and said with an ineffable smile: ‘How beautiful was the light!’

“God has not created suffering; intelligence has accepted it to be free. And suffering has been the condition imposed upon freedom of being by Him who alone cannot err, because He is infinite.
For the essence of intelligence is judgement, and the essence of judgement is liberty. The eye does not really possess light except by the faculty of closing or opening. Were it forced to be always open, it would be the slave and victim of the light, and would cease to see in order to escape the torment.

Thus, created Intelligence is not happy in affirming God, except by its liberty to deny Him. Now, the Intelligence which denies, invariably affirms something, since it is asserting its liberty. It is for this reason that blasphemy glorifies God and that hell was indispensable to the happiness of heaven. Were the light unrepelled by shadow, there would be no visible forms. If the first angels had not encountered the depths of darkness, the child-birth of God would have been incomplete, and there could have been no separation between the created and essential light.

Never would Intelligence have known the goodness of God if it had never lost Him. Never would God's infinite love have shone forth in the joys of His mercy had the prodigal Son of Heaven remained in the House of His Father.

When all was light, there was light nowhere; it filled the breast of God, who was labouring to bring it forth. And when He said: ‘Let there be light!’

He permitted the darkness to repel the light, and the universe issued from chaos. The negation of the angel who at birth refused slavery constituted the equilibrium of the world,
and the motion of the spheres commenced. The infinite distances admired this love of liberty, which was vast enough to fill the void of eternal night and strong enough to bear the hatred of God. But God could hate not the noblest of His children, and He proved him by His wrath only to confirm him in His power. So also the Word of God Himself, as if jealous of Lucifer, willed to come down from heaven and pass triumphantly through the shadows of hell.

He willed to be proscribed and condemned; He premeditated that terrible hour when He should cry, in the throes of His agony: ‘My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken Me?’

As the star of the morning goes before the sun, the rebellion of Lucifer announced to new-born Nature the coming incarnation of God.

Possibly Lucifer, in his fall through night, carried with him a rain of suns and stars by the attraction of his glory. Possibly our sun is a demon among the stars, as Lucifer is a star among the angels. Doubtless it is for this reason that it lights so calmly the horrible anguish of humanity and the long agony of earth -because it is free in its solitude and possesses its light.”

Levy Baba

Odgovori s citatom
Old 21.04.2003., 03:01   #8
simpatično, mada retardirno ali nadasve duhovito
Old 21.04.2003., 09:50   #9
Psi laju na karavane
a karavane prolaze

ba - Bajaga
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 11:59.