Natrag   Forum.hr > Društvo > Društvene znanosti > Jezikoslovlje

Jezikoslovlje Za pravopiždžije i jezikolomce

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 13.09.2007., 17:59   #221
Ne počiva sve na znanosti. Sve počiva na jeziku. I znanost, i umjetnost, i komunikacija. Sve. Stoga je pokušaj preslikavanja znanosti na jezik pokušaj preslikavanja s vrste na rod, s nižeg pojma na viši. Ne ide.
Old 13.09.2007., 18:08   #222
Quote:
stitch kaže: Pogledaj post
Ne počiva sve na znanosti. Sve počiva na jeziku. I znanost, i umjetnost, i komunikacija. Sve. Stoga je pokušaj preslikavanja znanosti na jezik pokušaj preslikavanja s vrste na rod, s nižeg pojma na viši. Ne ide.
Mislio sam da znanost počiva na matematici koja je rigorozna i ne dopušta intepretacije. Zato kolokvijalizmi i trivijalizacije znanstvenih teorija poput big banga, crnih rupa, crvotočina, etc. je više loših stvari donijela nego pozitivnih
Old 13.09.2007., 18:15   #223
Znanost nije samo fizika.
Old 13.09.2007., 18:18   #224
Quote:
stitch kaže: Pogledaj post
Znanost nije samo fizika.
Ima u svakoj sferi znanosti zloupotrebe pojmova, namjerno i nenamjerno. Equvivocation je logička greška koju ljudi non stop čine. Zato je bitno razdvojiti riječ vjerovati na onu koja je dogmatična i ona koja je aksiomatska.
Old 13.09.2007., 23:46   #225
Quote:
pećina kaže: Pogledaj post
Mislio sam da znanost počiva na matematici koja je rigorozna i ne dopušta intepretacije.
So you think mathematics exists outside of the human mind?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 13.09.2007., 23:48   #226
Quote:
virgils kaže: Pogledaj post
So you think mathematics exists outside of the human mind?
Ne baš, omnia apud me mathematica fiunt
Old 13.09.2007., 23:54   #227
All knowledge is the product of the human mind and human experience. Our physical structure (body, mind) must play a huge role in how we perceive the universe and the patterns we impose on it in order to make it accessible. We have no way of determining what the universe and everything in it would be like if we vanished or never existed.

There is no such thing as absolute or objective knowledge. All knowledge is subjective. There is, at least in theory, absolute subjectivity, meaning whatever we all agree on is absolutely subjective.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 13.09.2007., 23:57   #228
Quote:
All knowledge is the product of the human mind and human experience. Our physical structure (body, mind) must play a huge role in how we perceive the universe and the patterns we impose on it in order to make it accessible. We have no way of determining what the universe and everything in it would be like if we vanished or never existed.

There is no such thing as absolute or objective knowledge. All knowledge is subjective. There is, at least in theory, absolute subjectivity, meaning whatever we all agree on is absolutely subjective.
Does it matter, really? If it works, who cares. If it ain't broken, don't fix it.
Old 14.09.2007., 00:01   #229
It does matter.

Much mischief has been caused by belief in "objective reality", not least concerning religious matters.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 14.09.2007., 00:04   #230
Quote:
It does matter.

Much mischief has been caused by belief in "objective reality", not least concerning religious matters.
Kad? Kad je to uvjerenje da je realnost objektivna i upravo takva bila temelj za mischief? Ne vidim na što ciljaš...
Old 19.09.2007., 22:01   #231
American movie and TV personalities (Whoopi Goldberg, Barbara Walters, Sherri Shepherd, and others I don't recognize) discuss the difficulties in determining whether or not the Earth is flat:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9ACobXN7_p8
Odgovori s citatom
Old 19.09.2007., 22:08   #232
Quote:
American movie and TV personalities (Whoopi Goldberg, Barbara Walters, Sherri Shepherd, and others I don't recognize) discuss the difficulties in determining whether or not the Earth is flat:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9ACobXN7_p8
OMG, jesu li ove lude?
Somewhere in the gray wood by the river is the huntsman and in the brooming corn and in the castellated press of cities. His work lies all wheres and his hounds tire not. I have seen them in a dream, slaverous and wild and their eyes crazed with ravening for souls in this world. Fly them.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 19.09.2007., 22:10   #233
Regrettably, they are representative of American mainstream opinion on such matters.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 19.09.2007., 22:12   #234
Quote:
Regrettably, they are representative of American mainstream opinion on such matters.
What about Bill O'Reilly? http://youtube.com/watch?v=DJvY_RftA4I
Somewhere in the gray wood by the river is the huntsman and in the brooming corn and in the castellated press of cities. His work lies all wheres and his hounds tire not. I have seen them in a dream, slaverous and wild and their eyes crazed with ravening for souls in this world. Fly them.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 19.09.2007., 22:17   #235
O'Reilly fucked'er.
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 22:10.