Reality TV Orwell is a happy man.

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 17.12.2007., 20:17   #81
Quote:
Kevin Fisher kaže: Pogledaj post
Ja sam u soku celo popodne!!!!

NE MOGU DA VERUJEM!!!!!

U stvari, i neka je pobedio. Svih 39 dana ih je jebao u taj njihov glupi mozak i nisu ga izbacili (i ako su imali prilike). Ovo je definitivno najgluplja survivor ekipa!!!
Baš to!!!!!! Neka bude Toddu lova samo zato jer su svi ostali TOLIKO PROKLETO DEBILNI I pogledao sam tko je za Todda glasovao.. mislim.. PG Come on.. idiotkinjo...
Odgovori s citatom
Old 19.12.2007., 11:56   #82
OMG!!!!

Ovo je toliko pateticno i jadno....

Osecam se toliko glupo sto sam naseo na njenu pricu...
-------------------------------
On the Survivor reunion Sunday night, Denise told a sad story about how she came back and was demoted from lunch lady to night janitor at her school because she was too well-known. But the school district quickly replied to this claim with a press release saying the story is completely untrue. How do they describe the situation? What is the evidence? And what does fellow contestant Courtney have to add to the discussion?

One of the most dramatic moments of the Survivor: China live reunion on Sunday night was Denise telling the story of how she was no longer a school lunch lady. She had been demoted to being a night custodian, she said, because she was too recognizable and her presence was a distraction.

I, like many others, couldn't believe what I was hearing. Most Survivor contestants receive support from their hometowns, not penalties at work. Sure, some get fired when they have to take a long leave of absence to play and aren't necessarily allowed to explain why, but this was a different situation.

Denise's story sounded horrible. She had to clean toilets instead of making sandwiches. She had to miss dinner with her family and other activities with her kids. It was a true tale of woe. It was so bad that Mark Burnett decided to give her $50,000 to get her life back together again.

But now word has come out that while it was indeed a tale of woe, it might not have actually been a true tale at all.

On Monday morning, Nancy Lane, the superintendent of Douglas Public Schools, where Denise works, issued a press release and posted it on the school system's website. In it, Lane says flat-out that Denise's statement about being demoted "is false." The release continues: "In fact, Mrs. Martin held a full-time position as a custodian prior to her participation in the series, and she returned to this same position upon her return from China."

Later, the release adds, "Although Mrs. Martin was a cafeteria employee prior to her selection as a contestant, she asked to be considered for a promotion to full-time custodian, and was promoted to this position on March 30, 2007. This promotion came with additional benefits and a higher salary. Following her leave, she then returned to this same position." (Emphasis in original.)

When I was interviewing Courtney, the topic of Denise came up. We talked about it not as part of the transcribed interview, but just as a discussion point, since Courtney had been criticized for slamming Denise on the show and then Denise received the $50,000 gift from Mark Burnett. I mentioned the superintendent's press release and Courtney told me that Denise had told her fellow players the same thing as the press release said while they were in China, regarding her getting a promotion to janitor.

Right now, things don't look good for Denise. The press release makes it sound like the district went out of their way to do whatever they could to help Denise - giving her time off, holding her position for her, etc. And then Denise went on national television, a show watched by some 15 million people, and slammed them.

Denise was the only final four contestant who did not call me during their allotted interview time, with no explanation. I am forced to wonder if the reason for her missed call has something - or everything - to do with this issue.

Since I couldn't talk to her directly about it, I have to rely on other reports. EW.com received the following response from CBS about the situation: "The comments made by [Denise] on the program were compelling and sympathetic. If these statements were misleading or false, we hope that she will take immediate and public steps to clarify her remarks."

Superintendent Lane also told EW.com that she had spoken to Denise on Monday afternoon and that Denise was apologetic. However, Lane said, "she did not explain why she said that, to my satisfaction." She further noted that Denise's job is still waiting for her when she returns from L.A., but, "I might have a few things I'd like to talk about." Indeed.

I hope Denise will soon go public with an explanation of what happened. In the meantime, I am forced to wonder what Mark Burnett will do with that $50,000 he said he'd give her. It seems unrealistic to expect him to pay up now that it turns out her sob story might not have even been true - and in fact she might be better off financially than she was previously!

Since Denise has not spoken out on this, I like to try to keep an open mind. However, the evidence does not look good for her. Either she told a tall tale on national TV, or we have a combination of a school superintendent lying plus Courtney lying to me for no reason plus Denise being very quiet about the whole thing. It's not looking good, Denise.
-------------------

Sad kad mediji i javnost skoce na nju. A postavlja se i pitanje dal ce Mark Brunett traziti svoje pare nazad.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 19.12.2007., 11:57   #83
http://backseatcuddler.com/2007/12/1...cast-revealed/
Odgovori s citatom
Old 19.12.2007., 14:28   #84
YauMan i Ozzy, šta sam reko

Prije Cook Islandsa i nisam gledao pa ne zname ove druge likove Drago mi je da se Amanda vraća

Ovo za Denise, gadi mi se. No comment
Odgovori s citatom
Old 19.12.2007., 18:05   #85
Amanda iz back

Trebali su vratit PG mjesto grobara
Odgovori s citatom
Old 19.12.2007., 20:04   #86
Ja mislim da bi ona jadna počinila samoubojstvo da opet dođe tako blizu do Final Four
Odgovori s citatom
Old 19.12.2007., 22:26   #87
In the wake of the flap she caused by negatively spinning the circumstances of her back-home job situation during Sunday's Survivor: China reunion show, Denise Martin has issued a mea culpa, saying, "I would like to apologize to Mark Burnett, Jeff Probst, CBS, [school superintendent] Nancy Lane, the Town of Douglas [Mass.] and my friends and family. It was not my intention to mislead anyone. I take full responsibility for my actions and hope that you can find it in your hearts to forgive me."

As for the $50,000 in feel-better funds she was surprised with by host man Jeff Probst, Martin says, "I do not feel comfortable about accepting [it]. I would instead ask that it be donated to the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation." A CBS rep confirms that the money will indeed be earmarked for the charity.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 04.01.2008., 18:42   #88
'Survivor: Micronesia': Exclusive Cast Reveal!

For its 16th season, the reality staple brings back favorites from previous seasons to compete against newbies who idolize them

Fans Tribe

Name: Joel Anderson
Age 39
Hometown: Avondale, Az

JOEL SAYS: ''Bottom line, I'm here for my family. If I just wanted to go on vacation and hang out on the beach, I'd take my family with me.''

JEFF PROBST SAYS: ''Joel is the one guy who might be able to give James [Clement, the returning Favorite from Survivor: China] a run for his money, because he is every bit as big as James. He's a fireman, he's a father and a husband, and when I met with him the thing that really struck me is how he does everything for his wife and his family. And I like that about him. He's a big, big guy, and these challenges start off physical right from the get-go. Sometimes being a physical threat works against you early; I think in Joel's case it's going to be advantageous.''

Name: Natalie Bolton
Hometown: West Hollywood, California

NATALIE SAYS: ''I need to be fearless again. I want to unearth all those things when I was 8 and didn't give a s--- about what people thought, and I did it anyway.''

JEFF PROBST SAYS: ''I'm on the fence with Natalie because I can't figure out if she has any business being in this game or not. On paper she sounds great - she's a personal trainer and she's young and she's attractive - but when I watched the first few moments on the show, I'm not sure her attitude is going to be able to survive. You have to have a sense of humor or you're going to be a miserable person if you can't laugh about being hungry at some point. I'm not sure Natalie's had to go through anything as difficult as what she's about to go through.''

Name: Michael Bartone
Hometown: Los Angeles, Ca

MICHAEL SAYS: ''I'm good at reading people. You got to be everybody's best friend.''

JEFF PROBST SAYS: ''I like Mikey B. a lot. He's Boston, and Boston is so damn good to Survivor. He's got a colorful way of saying the most mundane thing, and that makes him somebody I will love to go to at Tribal Council.''

Name: Tracy Hughes-Wolf
Hometown: Frederickburg, Va

TRACY SAYS: ''I'm a thrill seeker. I want to push myself to that point where I know I can do it.''

JEFF PROBST SAYS: ''Tracy should be very valuable because of her background, because she's a woman who works in construction. I don't know how much she wants to share about what she does, because there's a part of her that thinks if she comes on too strong [she] could be seen as a threat. But on paper, this is something you rarely get: somebody who knows how to build. Boston Rob knew how to build things and that made him hugely valuable. I think Tracy could be the same way.''

Name: Alexis Jones
Hometown: Beverly Hills, Ca

ALEXIS SAYS: ''People will see the Southern belle in me. But I'm fiercely competitive - despite my dimples.''

JEFF PROBST SAYS: ''When she came in she was so excited. And I launched into this speech about how you need to drop the excitement and get your head in the game because these other people out here, they're already playing, they're already playing you, and they're already seeing you're this little simple girl from Texas that they're going to run right over. And she looks at me and says, 'I've read every person here.' And she had a pretty good read on everybody. I thought, This is all I need to know. This girl knows how to play. As a fan, I picked this girl to win.'

Name: Erik Reichenbach
Hometown: Ypsilanti, Mi

ERIK SAYS: ''I want to do this for myself, to grow up more. I haven't experienced a lot of life. I haven't experienced a lot of stress.'' (Trust us, Erik - you will.)

JEFF PROBST SAYS: ''Erik loves the show more than anyone I have ever met. He remembers things that I did that I don't remember. He's a young kid, and that young exciting energy is what's going to keep him in this game and could easily be what gets him knocked out, because he doesn't have the maturity of life to know when he's being played. That's what he's going to have to watch out for. Because you could see people looking at him on Day One and going, 'Who is the kid in the green shoes, for crying out loud?'''

Name: Mary Sartain
Hometown: Emeryville, Ca

MARY SAYS: ''This is closer to $1 million than I've ever been. I'm definitely in it for the money. I'm largely money-driven.''

JEFF PROBST SAYS: ''I think Mary coming into the game is going to be on the bubble. She's either going to learn where to fit in this group quickly or she's going to be on the outs for the whole time. Mary's best play is to hide in the middle, not become a nuisance, just hang out and see if you can hang out long enough that your vote becomes valuable.''

Name: Jason Siska
Hometown: Fox River Grove, Ill

JASON SAYS: ''I'm not evil or devious. But I can be. If it comes down to lying, I have no problem.''

JEFF PROBST SAYS: ''Jason loves to compare himself to Ozzy [the returning Favorite from Cook Islands]. He thinks Ozzy is the greatest player to ever participate in Survivor - I think he's kind of got a man-crush on him. He's coming on strong in the beginning saying, 'I'm going to go toe-to-toe with Ozzy. I can climb coconut trees just like he can, I can swim just like he can, and I'm just as athletic as he is.' My response to that is, it's one thing to say it and another thing to do it. So he can talk the talk, but the big question is, can he walk the walk?''

Name: Kathleen Sleckman
Hometown: Glen Ellyn, Ill

KATHLEEN SAYS: Sleckman's ideal alliance? ''I'm tending to look for misfits, people who are psychologically or emotionally damaged, like myself.''

JEFF PROBST SAYS: ''We almost put Kathy on Vanuatu and we didn't. It's one thing to have a positive attitude, it's another to survive 39 days eating some rice, clams, and an occasional fish. I think Kathy's going to be tested enormously, and the longer she lasts, the tougher it's going to be unless she can embrace it. It's not an easy season out there. It rained almost every night we were there, and if you get sent to Exile, it can be brutal.''

Name: Chet Welch
Hometown: Ford City, Pa

CHET SAYS: ''I play outside the box. I know how to stand out, and I know what I need to do.''

JEFF PROBST SAYS: ''Chet works in the pageant world. He produces winners and he will do whatever it takes to get his pageant girl to win. If he plays this game the way he plays in the pageant world, then he is definitely a force to be reckoned with. If he doesn't, he could be going home soon. He has sort of been playing a version of Survivor for the past 20 years in the pageant world, and he gets this game.''
Odgovori s citatom
Old 04.01.2008., 18:43   #89
Favorites Tribe

Name: Yau-Man Chan
Previous Season: Fiji

YAU-MAN SAYS: ''Last time, I was able to play the weak old man under the radar before the merge. I definitely cannot do that [this time].''

JEFF PROBST SAYS: ''You can't do a favorites season without Yau-Man. He's sort of the Rudy of this season. He'll be the oldest guy and the most frail and probably be one of the most popular. Yau-Man's problem is going to be those things. He's so popular, everyone there knows that he's popular and well liked, and everybody knows what happened to him in Fiji. But I think Yau-Man's going to have to come out and play aggressive. I don't think he can play that same game of just chopping coconuts and being everyone's friend.''

Name: James Clement
Previous Season: China

JAMES SAYS: How has he altered his strategy from last time? ''I'm going to have to hustle a little bit more, and smile a whole lot earlier.''

JEFF PROBST SAYS: ''I feel like the reason James is likable is there is a sense of authenticity there that you don't see that often - he's just going to tell you what he thinks. I don't think James is that great of a Survivor player, as we saw in China. He made, without question, the single biggest blunder in the history of the show. I don't think he gets how to play, but he's so strong and he works so hard and he is so likable that it's really hard to vote him out. I think James could do really well this season.''

Name: Ami Cusack
Previous Season: Vanuatu

AMI SAYS: ''I'm going to slowly peel away each alliance that I see building. I'm going to start chipping away to keep the numbers in my favor.''

JEFF PROBST SAYS: ''Ami will betray you; she'll do whatever it takes to get deeper in the game. But she's sexy, and she's got this 'Everything's beautiful in the world until I stab you in the back' thing. And that's what we want on this show. And if Ami has her way, I guarantee you there will be a women's alliance, because that is what Ami wanted in Vanuatu and that's what's she's going to try to make happen here.''

Name: Jon Dalton (Johnny Fairplay)
Previous Season: Pearl Islands

JONNY SAYS: ''I'm either the first one out or the last one here.''

JEFF PROBST SAYS: ''You can't do the season and not invite your most notorious person. And Fairplay delivered, I will say that. He delivered, and I think we got what we expected we would get, which is that character he created called Jonny Fairplay. What gets me is just how effective it can still be. He can call you stupid and somebody will get mad. And I'm looking at this going, 'Why are you getting mad at this guy? He's created a character, he's trying to get under your skin - and it's working!' This guy is no threat to win this game - zero.''

Name: Cirie Fields
Previous Season: Panama (Exile Island)

CIRIE SAYS: ''If I go before Jonny Fairplay, something is really wrong. Nothing against Jonny, but damn!''

JEFF PROBST SAYS: ''Cirie represents the kind of people I love to see on the show. You look at Cirie and you think, 'How are you going to survive? You don't have the tools, you don't come from this background, you're not physically fit enough.' But there's more to this game than that. My hunch is Cirie played a very good game the first time, and I expect her to play an even better game the second time.''

Name: Amanda Kimmel
Previous Season: China

AMANDA SAYS: ''I know things about [fellow Favorite and China castmate] James he doesn't want people to know. And he knows stuff about me. We could be worst enemies, or we can become allies.''

JEFF PROBST SAYS: ''Amanda knows how to play Survivor. She knows how to build an alliance, how long to keep it, when to get rid of it. She's very good at looking at odds, she's very good at assessing if [she's] better off against this person, or with this person. And you need that. Survivor only thrives when you have people who will continue to turn and switch and make moves. Amanda's in great shape, she does well in the challenges, she's beautiful, and she knows how to play

Name: Ozzy Lusth
Previous Season: Cook Islands

OZZY SAYS: ''My mistakes last time were basically being too much of a loner. I'm never going to go anywhere by myself except to use the bathroom.''

JEFF PROBST SAYS: ''Ozzy's big problem's going to be the fact that he's Ozzy. Ozzy played a brilliant physical game - the only thing Ozzy lacked was the social skill of how to play Survivor. And that's probably going to be the deciding difference. If he can figure out a way to survive socially due to the kind of targets he's going to have on his back due to his physical strength, then he can do really well. Otherwise it wouldn't surprise me if Ozzy went out really early because you just don't want him around.''

Name: Eliza Orlins
Previous Season: Vanuatu

ELIZA SAYS: ''I need to watch myself a little bit in terms of talking so much. I think I should do a little bit more listening.''

JEFF PROBST SAYS: ''Eliza is one of the most enjoyable people to have on the show because she gets it. Everybody knows Eliza will betray you at the drop of a hat, and Eliza knows you know that. Eliza is a Favorite because she can be so charmingly annoying. It's fun to watch Eliza get mad, and it's fun to watch people get mad at her, and she doesn't take it personally. That's the most beautiful part about her; she knows it's only a game: 'I have a life, I have a boyfriend, I'm going to be an attorney, I have a dog, that's my life - this is only a game. Of course, I'm going to try to cut your throat. I've got knives coming out of every part of my body.'''

Name: Jonathan Penner

JONATHAN SAYS: ''These are serious players now,'' says Penner of the increased competition. ''There are no players with names like Chicken who are just there to get blown up.''

JEFF PROBST SAYS: ''Penner only plays to win. He's not interested in third. He's not interested in second. And you saw that at Cook Islands. And Penner is gold. At Tribal Council I can just look at him and know that he's ready to light somebody up. And Penner is the biggest complainer that we've had on the show. He complains about every challenge, and I get a kick out of it. I'm so happy he's on the show. And Penner could win - absolutely. He's a smart dude, and I think he probably learned a couple things in watching his season's playback.''

Name: Parvati Shallow

PARVATI SAYS: ''I have tricks up my sleeve like you would never know. Not just the flirting game this time, at all.''

JEFF PROBST SAYS: ''To me Parvati is this season's Amber. Last time, Parvati used her flirting, and it got her a long way. But we didn't really see her do a whole lot more than that, and the question was, what if underneath that she's got a strategy? What if she's figured out how to play this game - could she last long enough to become a threat? Parvati's a question mark. She could be the same thing, come out and giggle a couple times, eat some chocolate cake, and go home. On the flip side, if Parvati's figured out how to play this game, and maybe she teams up with somebody...
Odgovori s citatom
Old 04.01.2008., 21:02   #90
Isuse kakvu malu glavu Amanda ima

I Ozzya ne prepoznajem

I kontaj ti te Seve-usne na onoj Tracy
Odgovori s citatom
Old 05.01.2008., 14:42   #91
UUUUUUUUU...zasad izgleda dooobro...
Old 07.01.2008., 20:43   #92
i kad počinje???
jedva čekam....

Jonathan Penner!!!!Jonathan Penner!!!!!
Old 07.01.2008., 22:28   #93
Odgovori s citatom
Old 29.01.2008., 18:46   #94
With Season 16 of Survivor arriving Thursday, Feb. 7 (see Interviews & Features for a rundown of the Fans vs Favorites cast), CBS has ordered not one but two more cycles of the reality competition. "Survivor is a show that defies ratings gravity," CBS reality boss Ghen Maynard tells Variety. "It is a truly remarkable feat to be winning your time period in all ratings categories after 15 editions." In its most recent season, Survivor averaged 15.2 million — continuing a year-to-year slide but still drawing plenty to best its Thursday-at-8 rivals.

The real Survivor in all of this, of course, is host man Jeff Probst, who himself has signed on for the two new seasons as well. Dude must earn serious coin. His Off! budget alone....

A mi mislili da je Micronesia zadnja ili da je zadnja koju će Jeff vodit
Odgovori s citatom
Old 01.02.2008., 19:24   #95
Upravo zavrsih gledanje sedme sezone Survivora (Panama). Ovo je ubedljivo najizopacenija, najnepredvidiva sezona koju sam gledao. Johnny Fairplay je jedna zmija, skot, djubre itd Ovakvog negativca Survivor nije imao. Todd iz Survivor China je malo dete naspram njega. Ako Johnny bude upola ovako pokvaren i u narednoj sezoni imacemo odlicnu zabavu.

Boze kakav lik......

P.S.: Epizode sa komentarima koje su isle uz dvd su odlicne. Daju jedno potpunije vidjenje cele sezone!!!!!
Odgovori s citatom
Old 03.02.2008., 12:27   #96
We definitely have a great season headed our way!

Jeff Probst talked to reporters yesterday about Survivor Micronesia, which debuts next week. He revealed one of the season’s twists, and also discussed some highlights that constitute mild spoilers, although he did not name names or give specifics.

For example, he said that there are “a record number of blindsides this season. It is amazing how many blindsides we have in a row,” he said, adding that James’ decision last season to not use his immunity is no longer the biggest blunder in the show’s history.

Exile Island returns this season, and Probst said that two people, one from each tribe, will go each week. The purpose was to create “alliance-breakers” post-merge. In addition, there will be drama because on the island, there are “two people, one clue, [and] one idol.”

Probst said that “we have love affairs this season, plural, and they play from episode two. … We have some of the most intimate footage we’ve ever had of a love affair developing and consummating, quote unquote,” he said, noting that “it was brilliant how we got it, how we captured it, because it’s hard to do, they try to hide. We out-thought them, and got some great footage.”

As to initial reports that the show would be an entirely all-star season, Probst said those were accurate, because producers led former cast members to believe that 20 of them would be cast. “We referred to it as the big con,” he said, as “we alluded to the fact that there would be 20 people on this season. We had 20 people on the hook thinking that they were going, knowing all along that only 10 people would be going.” That was done in part because those cast members were “trying to build alliances before the show even started.”

As to specific people, he said Yul and Shane were cast members that were in that other group of 10 that they eventually couldn’t find room for. While there “was a feeding frenzy of favorites caling our casting director pleading their case,” Palau winner Tom Westman and China complainer Courtney both said no when asked to participate.

Pitting favorites with people who watched them on television was an attempt to create drama, and it worked, Probst said. “We hoped that idolitry would turn into animosity, and it did.” He said “the favorites weren’t really there to make any new friends,” and eventually, “the fans wanted to be sure that a fan won the game.” Each group had their own advantages: Together, Jeff said, the favorites have “nearly a year’s worth of experience,” but “on the flipside, you can’t hide if you’re a favorite,” as the fans know each favorite’s strategies.

-----

Jednom recju ocekuje nas fantasticna sezona!!!
Odgovori s citatom
Old 03.02.2008., 15:18   #97
Izgleda super

Samo mi je žao što je Courtney rekla ne
Odgovori s citatom
Old 08.02.2008., 20:48   #98
Ooookej, ovo je bila čudna epizoda Ajd tko bi mislio da bi Jonny Fairplay mogao prvi ispast?! Još si ja mislim, neeee, muška Omarosa, neš ga se moć riješit - kad ono - ODE!

Jao i ona ženska u Fans kampu - ona provala sa fake boobs

Amanda i Ozzy su mi super zajedno
Odgovori s citatom
Old 08.02.2008., 22:48   #99
ODLIČNI season opener

Istina, od "favorite" ekipe su mi poznati samo Amanda i James. Ugl, favoriti su mi bezveznjikavi svi odreda, al super mi je što u drugoj epki već dobivamo naznaku za ljubavne parove Doduše, Yao Man je LEGENDA!!! Super je! Jonny Fairplay je bio bzvz, i nek je otišao, plakati neću

Fans su SUPER! Nemam još favorita.

Jedva čekam novu epku

P.S. Moram priznat da bi mi bilo draže da su doveli Pidži iz Chine, a ne Amandu.. al dobro.. šta se može..
Odgovori s citatom
Old 16.02.2008., 14:33   #100
Uh, nekako mi je ova druga epizoda bila blah... al definitivno iznenađenje je što se do samog kraja nije znalo tko će biti izbačen, i za zbljuvat je bilo kad je onaj vatrogasac svima govorio da izbace Mary, a on je na kraju glasao za Tracey. Svinja. Nek leti van što prije
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 01:27.