Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Film

Film Art, cult and all that trash

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 19.07.2015., 10:25   #21
Kaj nije u tom periodu catwoman debela zenska koja vodi bordel?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 19.07.2015., 11:21   #22
Joker, Scarecrow, Ra's Al Ghoul, Two-Face, Bane, Catwoman su relativno skoro iskorišteni negativci, tako da ja tipujem na Mr.Freeze-a ili još izglednije, Penguin ili Riddler.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 19.07.2015., 19:18   #23
S obzirom da rade Batmana prema DKR, imam dojam da bi opet mogao bit Joker (Leto), ali se nadam ovom sa Mutant Leaderom.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 20.07.2015., 19:40   #24
Zanimljivo - 'Batman vs Superman Trailer': Spoilers Revealed for 'The Batman' Due in 2018 from the Movie's Footage?
Quote:
The new trailer for "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is out and it reportedly reveals what could be seen in "The Batman" movie that is due in 2018. According to Movie Pilot, the standalone Batman movie could be some adaptation of "Under The Red Hood" and would feature the return of Jason Tudd as the Red Hood.

In the Batman movie in 2018, the report speculates that based on the comic storyline "Under the Red Hood," Jason Todd will return but no longer as Robin but a villain called Red Hood. It further said that the 2018 Batman movie that features a live-action Red Hood would make the greatest Batman solo movie of all time. This is because there is already an animated "Under the Red Hood" movie.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 21.07.2015., 20:14   #25
Gledao sam sve verzije priče s Red Hood i moram reći da mi je to strašno dosadan lik.
Bruce me nije spasio, sad sam zbog toga zločest, bu-fakin-hu.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 21.07.2015., 21:22   #26
Ne znamo jos jel to sigurno.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 07.08.2015., 21:30   #27
Report: Ben Affleck to star in 3 stand-alone Batman movies
Quote:
A private screening of Batman V Superman was reportedly such a success, Warner is now planning three Batman films starring Ben Affleck...
Ako je ovo istina, bojim se da cemo se opet nagledat Jokera... -.-

Warner Bros. delays two Ben Affleck movies, probably to make room for ‘The Batman’
Quote:
In between Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad, and two Justice League movies, Ben Affleck is trying to do what he loves and star in and direct non-DC Comics movies. Deadline reports that Warner Bros. has pushed back two Ben Affleck projects. The Accountant, which Affleck stars in, has been moved from January 2016 to October 2016. Live by Night, which Affleck will star in and direct, has been moved from October 2016 to sometime in 2017.

All these delays seem to be related to Ben Affleck’s commitment as Batman. In addition to the DC Comics movies already mentioned, Affleck will direct, star in, and writer his own Batman movie along with DC Comics CCO Geoff Johns. According to Deadline, the script for The Batman (the rumored title) is already pretty far along, and will be turned into Warner Bros. by the end of the summer.

So while Affleck would love to work on other movies, it looks like his commitment to Batman has caused things to shuffle a bit. Next spring he’ll begin work on Justice League Part One, and then probably The Batman shortly there after.

Zadnje uređivanje *Hades* : 07.08.2015. at 21:51.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 02.11.2015., 14:15   #28
Jos rumora, ali sa sluzbene stranice o Batman universu - Rumor: Ben Affleck’s Batman movie to feature Red Hood and Joker as villains
Quote:
The rumored storyline for The Batman is that Jason Todd, a former Robin, comes back from the dead (Lazarus Pit?) and pretends to be Batman in all the wrong ways, making him look like a criminal. He leaves clues about his true identity for Bruce Wayne to find, leading up to a confrontation that will include Batman, Red Hood, and Jared Leto’s Joker. Nightwing will also be a main character to help Batman even the odds.
Bilo bi bas dobro vidjet i Nightwinga.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 08.11.2015., 18:25   #29
Quote:
*Hades* kaže: Pogledaj post
Jos rumora, ali sa sluzbene stranice o Batman universu - Rumor: Ben Affleck’s Batman movie to feature Red Hood and Joker as villains

Bilo bi bas dobro vidjet i Nightwinga.
ako rade red hood kolko me dobro sjecanje sluzi bez nightwinga nema smisla,samo neka naprave copy past crtanoga vise manje i nece fulati ,jer crtani je podosta visoko ocijenjen i svakom preporucujem da ga se pogleda(a dodatak filmu sto se treba napraviti,a sto nema crtani je psiha koju se treba prenijeti na gledatelja sto ipak crtani nemoze ostvariti naspram filma)
Odgovori s citatom
Old 11.12.2015., 05:28   #30
Rumor: Will Smith to star in ‘The Batman’ with Ben Affleck
Quote:
According to Latino Review, Will Smith is in talks to join The Batman, the unofficial title of Ben Affleck’s solo Batman movie which he’ll write, direct, and star in.

Latino Review says that we could be looking at a “The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly” scenario with Batman, Deadshot, and presumably, The Joker.

This is just a rumor right now, but this would be very big if it’s true. Ben Affleck and Will Smith are huge movie stars, and if you throw in Jared Leto’s Joker, you’ve got the potential for something truly special.

Will Smith will be doing press for his upcoming movie Concussion this weekend, so it’ll be interesting to see if he gets asked about this rumor.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 13.12.2015., 03:22   #31
Samo to ne ...
"If the United States saw what the United States was doing to the United States, the United States would invade the United States to liberate the United States from the tyranny of the United States.”Bockecho
Odgovori s citatom
Old 14.12.2015., 04:07   #32
Will smitha ne vidim kao deadshota nikako al ajd dat cu mu priliku bio sam skeptican i za afflecka a sad sam nahajpan btw ima kakvih novosti o Shazam filmu?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 19.12.2015., 14:53   #33
ovako mogu ti reci koliko sam vidio okolo po netu ,dakle kao shazama ww organizacija zeli ubaciti Johna Cenu da ga glumi ,dok se prije vrtilo da ce Rock krenuti kao Black Adam i postati Shazam(tj. cpt. Marvel) nekim dogadajem
ostalo se jos nista nezna ,niti se imena bas ne nagaduju ko ce sta glumiti osim sto je Rock potvrden kao Black Adam
Odgovori s citatom
Old 07.03.2016., 21:50   #34
Fantastična vijest!
J.K. Simmons joining Justice League as Commissioner Gordon
"If the United States saw what the United States was doing to the United States, the United States would invade the United States to liberate the United States from the tyranny of the United States.”Bockecho
Odgovori s citatom
Old 07.03.2016., 21:53   #35
Quote:
Molecule kaže: Pogledaj post
Catwoman su odglumile 6 ili 7 glumica, i nisu se pojavljivale samo 2 puta
najbolja catwoman je michelle pfeiffer

Old 07.03.2016., 23:28   #36
manchild, jel možeš objasnit zašto ti je baš ona najbolja?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 08.03.2016., 00:34   #37
To je i najbolji Batman
Odgovori s citatom
Old 08.03.2016., 00:57   #38
I najbolji Gotham.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 08.03.2016., 08:32   #39
Quote:
Remam kaže: Pogledaj post
manchild, jel možeš objasnit zašto ti je baš ona najbolja?
jer ju je najbolje odglumila. bila je čisti sex u tom lateksu
Old 08.03.2016., 09:13   #40
Quote:
Garak kaže: Pogledaj post
Joker, Scarecrow, Ra's Al Ghoul, Two-Face, Bane, Catwoman su relativno skoro iskorišteni negativci, tako da ja tipujem na Mr.Freeze-a ili još izglednije, Penguin ili Riddler.
Mr. Freeze je prevše campy za ove nove "mračne i ozbiljne" Batman filmove, a i užasna Joel Schumacher verzija iz 90-tih ga je posve okaljala.

Samo je Burton njega mogao dobro napraviti kao što je samo on mogao Pingvina

Zadnje uređivanje Michael Collins : 08.03.2016. at 09:27.
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 06:38.