Natrag   Forum.hr > Lifestyle > Automobili

Automobili Život na kotačima
Podforumi: Nautika, Motori i skuteri, Autoplin

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Prev Prethodni post   Sljedeći post Next
Old 27.01.2009., 09:14   #1
Auto iz EU

Bok svima.
Nisam Hrvat, i mislim da moj hrvatski nije dosta dobar da me razumijete. Nadam se da mogu pisati na engleski (mozete vi odgovoriti na HR ako vama je lakse)

ok.

I am French, and I am currently living in Croatia. (Married to a Croatian citizen, and working under a "no-limit" contract).
Every year I have to renew my "visa" to be allowed to stay in Croatia. It means that I am here only "temporary".
I would like to take advantage of it, and to buy my car in Europe (France I believe) because i could save something like 5 to 6 thousand euros on the price of a new car.

As me and my wife will be driving this car here in Croatia, I would like to know what I exactly need to do here in Croatia to allow it.
I believe there are three solutions :
1 - I Import the car in Croatia :
+ : Me and my wife can drive it. I can resell the car in Croatia if needed. I can use a Croatian Insurance
- : Costs a lot of money. I do not plan to stay in Croatia forever, so what do I do with the car when I go back in france?
2- I send a request for a "temporary immatriculation" (I believe the green tables)
+ : looks a lot cheaper
- : I do not have any idea about how to do that
3- I register my car in france and I drive it here in croatia
+ : costs nothing to me
- : my wife can not drive it legally (as far as I understood)

My problem is that I dont know where to find help and information. Do you think I should go to the MUP? French Ambassy? Anywhere else?

Does anybody have any advice?

Thank you for reading me. Hopefully someone will be able to guide me a little.
Odgovori s citatom

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 23:23.