Natrag   Forum.hr > Društvo > Alternativa > Na rubu znanosti

Na rubu znanosti Istraživanja bez granica

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 23.02.2006., 16:51   #61
Quote:
Hmmm kaže:
Pod gore postom sam mislio robot slican covjeku, umjetan sa AI-em. To nece napravit decenijama josh
Kako si ti to gospodine siguran u to što pišeš? Znači svi ovi koji pišu što slijedi su glupania, a ti jedini pametan jer znaš isisano iz prsta da se to neće još deecnijima napravit?

BUDUĆI IZGLEDA PRIPADAŠ KLASI ONIH KOJI UVIJEK ZNAJU VIŠE OD ONIH KOJI ZNAJU, DA BI JOŠ VIŠE ZNAO EVO TI ( VAM ) JOŠ NEKOLIKO IZVODA OD ONIH KOJI ZNAJU VIŠE OD TEBE!

After completing an additional ten-day robot shoot in Europe in the spring, we decided to continue the grand tour of robotics labs around the world, visiting and revisiting labs and talking to the people who want to build our mechanical future. We wanted to know where the robots were going. More than that, we wanted to know where we—that is, humankind—were going. WE WERE AMAZED BY WHAT WE FOUND.

We discovered that the dawn of our postbiological future may arrive sooner than we imagine. Consider technological progress to date. It took billions of years for primitive life forms to evolve into mammals, millions of years for the descendents of those first mammals to lumber into the Stone Age, thousands of years for humans to advance from stone to steel—and only sixty-six years for people to soar from Kitty Hawk to a stroll on the moon. We accelerated from the Wright stuff to the right stuff so quickly that the question inevitably arises: how long—or how short—a time will it be to the next step, Robo sapiens?
The robot revolution will happen, whether we like it or not. From now on, we and the robots are in this together. All the more reason, thought Peter and I to try to figure out what's coming down the pike.

Bionic Man To Be Called Robo Sapiens?
Israeli scientist Amir Karniel discusses the human future as robo sapiens.
"In another 50 years, new creatures, a new species of humans will live among us. It is entirely possible that in the future they will make up the majority of humanity. They will be known as robo-sapiens." This declaration did not come from science fiction master Isaac Asimov, but rather from Dr. Amir Karniel, an expert in electrical engineering from the Technion, a researcher in the area of "motor control," which aims to discover how the brain controls the movement of the body, sends instructions and receives feedback from the nervous system. "
Budući ti znaš kako homoidni robot neće biti ostvaren još dugo godina, evo što ti piše robot ASIMO :
Science comes to life in Say 'Hello' to Honda's ASIMO, a 15-minute live show featuring the revolutionary humanoid that has captivated audiences across the globe. The newest attraction in Innoventions, this engaging and educational presentation paints a picture of how humans will someday benefit from a robot assistant like ASIMO.

As guests enter the Honda ASIMO Theater they are introduced to Honda's robotics program and learn how the power of dreams and the determination of Honda engineers led to the development of a humanoid robot capable of the remarkable feat of walking like a real person.
A stanoviti Martin David piše:
The history of robotics and the history of the labor movement go together. Management has dreamed of replacing flesh-and-blood workers with cheap and uncomplaining robots. The first computer systems were created to take over some of the work in early weaving mills. After all, industrial robotic systems don't go on strike or ask for holidays off.
A human can learn and can process learning in order to learn more. That's the very human process called trial-and-error. Humans make mistakes and so do computers. However, until recently, we humans were the only ones to learn from our mistakes.

Now, thanks to scientists and their artificial intelligence study, we have learned how to build a class of robots that have something resembling artificial human intelligence. We do have robots that seem to think. There are industrial robotic systems that can make decisions and change their way of doing things, according to the circumstances. These robots can design and build other robots to help them.

Dok ti i tvoji prijetelji shvatite da je Čovjek stvara biće na svoju sliku i priliku, na isti način kako je Bog stvorio čovjeka na svoju sliku i priliku, ROBO-SAPINES ASIMO će Vam držati predavanje iz fraktalne izomorfije, o matričnom i fraktalnom preslikavanju, o čemu sada naravno nemete pojma, ne zato što ste blesavi, već zato što Vas profesori tome nisu učili, a ne učite ni sami sebe samobrazovanjem , pa se onda lupetaju koještarije poput onih o GEZI- SAPINESU?
Žao mi je, ali je tako!

I što ćeš sad gospodine? I dalje ćeš tvrditi kao i pametnjakovići prije tebe da ova četiri NOVA sapinesan ne postoje, t.j. da decenijima neće biti ostvareni?

Pozdravlaju te:

ROBO-SAPINES Asimo
ASTRO-SAPINES Amstrong
KIBORSAPIENS Kog
SAYBER SAPINES Ivanka
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 01:15.