Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Film

Film Art, cult and all that trash

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 26.05.2016., 10:51   #21
Post credit scene u Xmen otkriva neku epruvetu weapon x za koji smo pojam prije u filmu saznali da se radi o Wolverineu.
Epruvetu s crnom tekućinom koju su stavljali u kofer s epruvetama žute i zelene tekućine. Jel to hint na ovaj Wolverine 3 da će ova zelena i žuta tekućina možda biti njegovi neprijatelji u filmu?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 04.06.2016., 02:13   #22
Wolverine 3 villains seemingly revealed
Quote:
According to their insiders, Wolverine will be facing off against Reavers - a team of cybernetic-enhanced bad guys who act as Marvel’s Suicide Squad, just with less well-known villains involved.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 04.06.2016., 13:20   #23
Sad bu Marvel kopirao djelomično i Suicide Squad jer je vidio kako je taj film i prije prikazivanja privukao mnogo ljudi?
Old 04.06.2016., 16:00   #24
Po toj logici bi ispalo da Wolverine kopira Deadpool zbog R-ratinga, sta nije istina jer ta odluka o R-ratingu za Wolvija je donesena prije Deadpoolova uspjeha.
Ocito vide da snimanje price koja je djelom (ili u potpunosti) temeljena na Old Man Logan im nemoguce za izvest bez R-ratinga.
Vjerovatno je i ovo ''SS'' vec dugi niz mjeseci planirano, samo kaj je tek sada objavljeno.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 13.09.2016., 06:59   #25
Moguci footage do kraja ovog mjeseca - Wolverine 3 Director Teases First Footage ‘Very Soon’

Potvrdjen (glavni) villain - Mister Sinister Confirmed to Appear in Wolverine 3
Quote:
The mysterious post-credit scene for X-Men: Apocalypse delivered a nice teaser for fans with the reveal of “Essex Corp,” which naturally means the villain Mister Sinister is on his way, but to which film? Writer/producer Simon Kinberg previously said it could be a teaser for any number of X-Men movies, but on the commentary track for Apocalypse (as discovered by Cinema Blend), Kinberg and director Bryan Singer revealed that the villain will appear in Wolverine 3.

Given the cast of the film, there are a number of choices for who could be playing the villain in the film, including Boyd Holbrook (possible), Richard E. Grant (likely), or even Stephen Merchant (probably not). We know that the primary villains for the film will include both The Reavers, as well as Wolverine’s favorite group, Weapon X. It stands to reason that Sinister’s role in the film will be tied to the creation of X-23, the young female clone of Wolverine also along for the film’s road trip, which makes the post-credit scene for Apocalypse finally make some sense.

Ovdje ima profil o Mister Sinisteru ako nekoga zanima - Marvel Wiki
Po svojim sposobnostima je jako slican Apocalypsu.

Zadnje uređivanje *Hades* : 13.09.2016. at 07:16.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 06.10.2016., 01:00   #26
Wolverine 3 dobio sluzbeni title - ''Logan'' - Logana: Official Title, Poster, Script Page Revealed for Wolverine 3
Quote:
Director James Mangold has revealed the official title for Wolverine 3 will be Logan, and has also posted the official poster on Twitter.

Logan is set to debut in theaters on March 3, 2017, and today Mangold tweeted out the poster, showing a young hand holding the bladed, slightly scratched hand of Wolverine.

Just yesterday actor Hugh Jackman teased that we would be seeing some more information about the movie in the coming weeks. He said Logan will be "very different in tone, and hopefully different to anything we’ve done before.”

In addition, Professor Xavier actor Patrick Stewart said we should be expecting "a very different" Professor X in the film.

Modovi mogu promjenit naslov teme u ''Logan (2017)''.
Mada ne znam jel bolje ''Logan'' ili ''Wolverine 3: Logan'' kako bi bilo bolje vidljivo o kome se radi.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 06.10.2016., 10:51   #27
Očekivano, Reynolds ga prca na Twitteru/Facebooku
https://www.facebook.com/VancityReyn...type=3&theater
"If the United States saw what the United States was doing to the United States, the United States would invade the United States to liberate the United States from the tyranny of the United States.”Bockecho
Odgovori s citatom
Old 06.10.2016., 22:04   #28
Patrick Stewart as Old Professor X Revealed in Wolverine 3

Ovdje u nastavku vise detalja iz filma;
Quote:
James Mangold debuted the new photo on Twitter earlier today. While unconfirmed at this point, the character details revealed yesterday tease that, much like Logan, Professor X has fallen ill. His mutant abilities are said to be unstable, and at times, he doesn't even remember who Logan is anymore. We also learned that British actor Stephen Merchant will be playing the mutant Caliban, who has stepped in to help Logan take care of the ailing Professor X. Logan is reportedly sick as well in Wolverine 3, with his mutant healing powers rapidly deteriorating, as he resorts to booze even more to kill the pain, which is quite reminiscent of the iconic comic book Old Man Logan.

Yesterday's report has yet to be confirmed, but it does line up with some earlier details and rumors. For instance, Logan has taken a job driving a Chrysler 300 limousine, which is most certainly the same vehicle we saw in earlier set photos, with the limo riddled with bullet holes. Those same photos showed Logan with an unidentified young girl many assume is the mutant clone X-23. This new report claims Logan takes this mutant child under his wing.

It was also revealed that the story takes place in the year 2024, where mutant births have gone down dramatically. There is reportedly a program dubbed Transigen, which is turning mutant babies into killing machines. Yesterday's report didn't confirm that the girl Logan mentors is in fact X-23, but she is a mutant that has two adamantium claws instead of three. James Mangold also debuted a script page from Logan yesterday, which essentially confirmed this movie will have an R-rating, since an F-bomb was dropped.
Izgleda da film zbilja bude obradjivao pricu ''Old Man Logan''.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 06.10.2016., 22:21   #29
Quote:
*Hades* kaže: Pogledaj post
Patrick Stewart as Old Professor X Revealed in Wolverine 3

Ovdje u nastavku vise detalja iz filma;

Uz malu razliku da se "Old Man Logan" zbiva u 2050-ima, u priči nema Profesora X-a (mrtav), Calibana, Mister Sinistera, X-23, nikakvog Transigen programa, itd...
Odgovori s citatom
Old 07.10.2016., 00:23   #30
I da je Old Man Logan prilično loša priča i da bolje da se time ne bave.
Old 07.10.2016., 01:03   #31
Quote:
TomislavM kaže: Pogledaj post
Uz malu razliku da se "Old Man Logan" zbiva u 2050-ima, u priči nema Profesora X-a (mrtav), Calibana, Mister Sinistera, X-23, nikakvog Transigen programa, itd...
Valjda ce pri kraju filma biti i time jump u buducnost. O tome se nista ne prica ali ne treba iskljucivat kao mogucnost.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 07.10.2016., 13:43   #32
Quote:
Archangel kaže: Pogledaj post
I da je Old Man Logan prilično loša priča i da bolje da se time ne bave.
Jesi li pročitao strip? Cijeli?

Quote:
*Hades* kaže: Pogledaj post
Imat će neke zajedničke elemente, Fox nema pristup Avengersima pa će vjerojatno ubaciti purifiere uz Sinistera.
Old 07.10.2016., 18:01   #33
Quote:
R1982 kaže: Pogledaj post
Jesi li pročitao strip? Cijeli?
Ako završava s fajtom njega i Hulka onda jesam.
Old 08.10.2016., 23:12   #34
U novom Wolverine filmu bit ce i rezanja udova - Gory Wolverine 3 Photo Shows Off R-Rated Logan Action
Odgovori s citatom
Old 10.10.2016., 22:42   #35
Wolverine 3 Photos Reveal an Iconic X-Men Villain
Quote:
While Mister Sinister had been previously confirmed as the villain in Logan, we're now being told that Donald Pierce is also in the movie. Though here, he is simply called Pierce. He will be played by Boyd Holbrook, who joined the movie early on. This is our first look at the actor in character.

Donald Pierce is a fictional supervillain in the Marvel Comics universe. He is a cyborg and is commonly an enemy of the X-Men. Donald Pierce first appeared in Uncanny X-Men #132. He was created by Chris Claremont and John Byrne. Pierce's name and appearance were modeled by Byrne upon Donald Sutherland. The last name comes from Sutherland's character from the 1970 movie M*A*S*H, Hawkeye Pierce. At this time, it isn't clear what role the character plays in the movie.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 18.10.2016., 16:01   #36
oprezno sam optimističan oko ovoga filma, premisa zvuči zanimljiva, fotke su atmosferične, veseli me vidjeti boyda holbrooka nakon narcosa, ali...

x-men timeline je i inače tolko raskupusan i zbrkan da se ne zna gdje što spada, kontinuitet je u kurcu, a oni opet kemijaju s budućnosti i sličnim, pa me zanima, u koji ovo timeline ide?

stvarno bih želio dobar film o wolverineu, usprkos kritikama meni je onaj u japanu bio pristojan (osim robota na kraju), mangold je ok redatelj koji zna snimiti film, ovo je još r-rated, caliban i wolverine lutaju po distopijskoj americi, senilni professor x, x-23, donald pierce... kažem, premisa stvarno ima potencijala, ali neću se nadati ničemu.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 18.10.2016., 16:21   #37
Meni su prva dva wolverina...bezvezna...
Odgovori s citatom
Old 18.10.2016., 22:53   #38
https://www.instagram.com/wponx/
Old 20.10.2016., 10:34   #39
Trailer danas!

https://twitter.com/RealHughJackman/...29682787577856
Old 20.10.2016., 16:12   #40
Trailer!

https://twitter.com/RealHughJackman/...88328645746688

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbug3zTm3Ws

Johnny Cash - Hurt!
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 01:23.