Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Film

Film Art, cult and all that trash

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 13.09.2012., 18:26   #21
GALAXY GUIDE #6: Who Is Star-Lord?

--------

GALAXY GUIDE #7: Who Is Drax The Destroyer?

Odgovori s citatom
Old 19.09.2012., 00:37   #22

Napokon potvrđeno!

James Gunn Confirmed to Direct and Rewrite Guardians of the Galaxy

A evo i njegova izjava:

Quote:
For a month or so there’s been a lot of Internet speculation about my involvement with Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy. Until now I haven’t said anything, because I’m trying to be less expulsive about this project than I am about the rest of my life. But last night I got the go-ahead from Kevin Feige to let you all know that, yes, indeed, I am rewriting and directing Guardians of the Galaxy. As a lifelong lover of Marvel comics, space epics, AND raccoons, this is the movie I’ve been waiting to make since I was nine years old. Kevin, Joss, and all the folks at Marvel have been amazing collaborators so far, and we’re committed to bringing you something majestic, beautiful, and unique. I am incredibly excited. I am also incredibly grateful to the fans and the press for all their words of encouragement and support regarding my involvement with this project since the news first leaked. Thanks – you have, honestly, touched and overwhelmed me. And that’s it for now. Other than the occasional photos of my dog and cat here on Facebook, I’ll talk to you again in August 2014 when Guardians is released!
Odgovori s citatom
Old 13.10.2012., 02:49   #23
Latino Review ima jako zanimljivu vijest:
Quote:
IN RUMORVILLE (Read: Da7e-speculation): Gamora is tied to both Adam Warlock (who us comic nerds are half-assuming will make an appearance in ‘Guardians’) and Nova, who has been rumored to be part of ‘Guardians’ ever since the official concept art had Nova stars in the background.

Universal Conflict? We know we can’t have the Skrulls or Kree, so why not Nova corps?
Više OVDJE. Warlock? Yes, please!
Odgovori s citatom
Old 13.10.2012., 18:18   #24
Djeluje zanimljivo, samo se nadam da ga neće ukakiti kao većinu stripova na platnu. Većini je samo nabacana akcija i efekti, nigdje priče.

imdb link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2015381/
Odgovori s citatom
Old 29.11.2012., 01:52   #25
Marvel Testing Short List Of Actors For ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Leader

Quote:
As Marvel Studios does each time it looks to land a lead for a superhero franchise, Kevin Feige’s hit-making studio has put together a short list for the lead in its next major project, Guardians Of The Galaxy. Marvel, after reportedly hiring James Gunn as director, has begun the effort to cast Peter Quill, the Guardians leader who is the offspring of a human mother and an alien father. I’m hearing that Marvel is making test deals with a small group of leading men. Here are the names: Zero Dark Thirty‘s Joel Edgerton, Boardwalk Empire‘s Jack Huston, Cloud Atlas‘ Jim Sturgess, Lee Pace (who has roles in both Lincoln and The Hobbit), and Eddie Redmayne from Les Miserables.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 05.02.2013., 21:54   #26

Chris Pratt (ZERO DARK THIRTY, MONEYBALL) je dobio glavnu ulogu u filmu -- 'Star-Lord'!

Chris Pratt Getting ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ Lead

Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: After a long search, Marvel Studios has found its lead for its next big superhero franchise, the James Gunn-directed Guardians of the Galaxy. I hear the role will go to Chris Pratt, the Moneyball star who bulked up and played one of the hero Navy SEALs in Kathryn Bigelow’s Zero Dark Thirty. The role is Starlord, the Guardians leader who is the offspring of a human mother and an alien father.

Zadnje uređivanje gambit_09 : 05.02.2013. at 22:03.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 16.02.2013., 21:40   #27
Jason Momoa kao Drax the Destroyer?
Old 17.02.2013., 23:52   #28
Chris

Quote:
general Martok kaže: Pogledaj post
ne hvala
Old 04.03.2013., 22:29   #29
Kevin Feige Talks Marvel’s PHASE TWO Approach; GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Is “95% In Space”

Quote:
“Guardians and Thor will take the brunt of the cosmic side of the universe, particularly Guardians, which is 95% in space. I think Iron Man 3 shows the other side of Phase 2, which is delving deeper into the characters. Throwing them on a much more personal journey. And Captain America will showcase… What’s exciting to me about Cap – sort of about Iron Man 3 too if you look at it – is it’s tonally almost like a different genre. Shane Black’s described Iron Man 3 as a Tom Clancy sort of political thriller, which I like a lot. We hired our directors on Cap because they loved our explanation that we really want to make a ’70s political thriller masquerading as a big superhero movie. Just like with the first film – we got Joe Johnston because we said, ‘We want to do a ’40s World War Two movie masquerading as a big superhero movie.’ I love that we’re doing a sequel to a film that’s a completely different genre than the first film. I think that’s fun. And the comics do it all the time.”
Odgovori s citatom
Old 06.05.2013., 13:30   #30
Potvrđeno: Zoë Saldana je 'Gamora', Dave Bautista je 'Drax the Destroyer'.

Michael Rooker (The Walking Dead) će također biti u filmu (LINK):

Quote:
He will play Yondu, who in Marvel lore was a game hunter of a primitive tribe native to Centauri IV, the first planet system to be colonized outside of the Sun’s solar system. He eventually bands together with fellow fugitives to form the superhero team.
Old 06.05.2013., 13:32   #31
I novi concept art (LINK):

Quote:
In the never-before-seen concept art below, we see a young Quill’s first close encounter on Earth, before he is whisked away to the far reaches of the galaxy.
Old 10.07.2013., 21:19   #32
Poznati negativci u Guardians of the Galaxy

I dok je već neko vrijeme poznato kako ćemo u ulogama negativaca u nadolazećem Marvelovom spektaklu Guardians of the Galaxy vidjeti Benicia del Tora (Traffic, Sin City), Karen Gillian (Doctor Who) i Leeja Pacea (Hobit), tek su sada iskrsnule konkretne informacije koje će negativce navedeni utjeloviti.
Old 23.07.2013., 21:50   #33
I službeno počela produkcija filma
Old 23.07.2013., 22:02   #34
Redatelj Gunn o filmu - o Thanosu i Rocket Racoonu.
Old 13.08.2013., 07:29   #35
ISCURIO COMIC-CON TRAILER! Pogledajte prije nego nestane.

Trailer 1. dio
Trailer 2. dio

Cijeli trailer!
Old 13.08.2013., 13:59   #36
Nema
Odgovori s citatom
Old 13.08.2013., 17:47   #37
Brzo su ga likvidirali.
martok, mogo si ga ripat s youtube pa uploadat vlastorucno
Odgovori s citatom
Old 13.08.2013., 18:26   #38
Quote:
*Hades* kaže: Pogledaj post
Brzo su ga likvidirali.
martok, mogo si ga ripat s youtube pa uploadat vlastorucno
Bi, no jutros nisam imao vremena.
Old 13.08.2013., 19:28   #39
Kaj te 5 min vremena kostalo, jao
Odgovori s citatom
Old 13.08.2013., 20:44   #40
Quote:
*Hades* kaže: Pogledaj post
Kaj te 5 min vremena kostalo, jao
TIME IS MONEY.
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 05:37.