Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Film

Film Art, cult and all that trash

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 25.11.2009., 01:45   #1001

imdb

Filmmaker Werner Herzog travels to the Antarctic community of McMurdo Station, on Ross Island, the headquarters for the National Science Foundation and home to eleven hundred people during the austral summer. McMurdo is a gathering place for people who want to step off the map and where everyone seem to be full-time travelers and part-time workers. Beyond the settlement, Herzog ventures from the under-ice depths of the Ross Sea to the brink of the Mount Erebus volcano. Over the course of his journey, nature in the wild shares equal time with human nature and he encounters many a colorful character along the way.

Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.11.2009., 11:47   #1002
DISCLAIMER: The following screenplays are uploaded for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY and no copyright infringement is intended.

Klik na fotku/poster za download scenarija/.pdf:

Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.11.2009., 12:38   #1003

The TONY top 50 movies of the decade
We count down the movies that mattered.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.11.2009., 14:15   #1004

imdb

A behind-the-scenes mockumentary of Tropic Thunder.

Ocjena:

Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.11.2009., 17:34   #1005

Over corned beef, coleslaw, and pickles, Sidney Lumet discusses a childhood in the theater and a lifetime in the movies.

Quote:
He mentioned his 1976 picture, Network, the brilliantly clairvoyant movie about the dire future of network television. (“I’m as mad as hell and I’m not gonna take this anymore!”)

“It lost to Rocky,” Mr. Lumet lamented.

“What can I say?,” I responded. “But what did you say?”

I said, ‘Oh, fuck,’” he remembered, and laughed.

Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.11.2009., 18:08   #1006
Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.11.2009., 21:39   #1007

imdb

Quote:
Cahit kaže: Pogledaj post
Nuit et brouillard (1955) - dokumentarac Alaina Resnaisa o koncentracijskim logorima i Konacnom pitanju u WW2. Film je u biti kolaz stvarnih snimaka i fotografija popracen glasom naratora. Nakon gledanja, dusa mi je bila sitnija od makova zrna i nakon dugo vremena osjecao sam se posramljeno. Ovaj film trebalo bi (opet) prikazivati u skolama

p.s. mala trivijica: Francois Truffaut ga je smartao najboljim filmom svih vremena

p.s. jedno veliko hvala Cahitu, upravo pogledao. Same here, duša sitnija od makova zrna i silan osjećaj posramljenosti... Ne ponovilo se.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.11.2009., 23:59   #1008

Q&A: The Road Director John Hillcoat on Adapting a Modern Classic

Sve ostale informacije o filmu: ROAD updated.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 26.11.2009., 01:56   #1009

imdb

CARSKO PUTOVANJE

Luc Jacquet,francuski redatelj i biolog, pretvorio je jednostavan biološki imperativ kraljevskih pingvina u romantičnu i dirljivu priču o ljubavi, odricanju i vjernosti.Hrabra je i zanimljiva njegova odluka da poetski «nadgradi» dokumentarac dajući pingvinima ljudske glasove ( Charles Berling, Romane Bohringer, Jules Sitruk) i objašnjavajući njihove postupke iz ljudske perspektive svojevrsnim pjesničkim digresijama. Time je izbjegao naratorsku suhoparnost karakterističnu za mnoge dokumentarce o životinjama i ujedno naglasio bajkovitost prekrasnih ledenih krajolika u filmu.Amerikancima se takav pristup nije svidio (neće im valjda francuzi formirati mišljenje o pingvinskim strahovima i nadama!) pa su intervenirali zamjenom teksta i angažiranjem Morgana Freemana kao naratora.

Zamijenjen je i soundtrack koji je smatran preinfantilnim za takvu vrstu ozbiljnog dokumentarnog ostvarenja.Glazbi francuske, izvorne verzije zbilja se može predbaciti povremena hipertrofirana sladunjavost ali u konačnici, u pojedinim scenama (primjerice scena ljubavnog plesa izvedenog sa velikom količinom nježnosti) ona dodatno pospješuje emotivni naboj (gotovo nemoguć bez minimalnog udjela patetike).

Sniman 14 mjeseci ovaj dokumentarac prikazuje pingvine kao neustrašive borce, spremne na ekstremne žrtve i proživljavanje najdubljih emocija. Iako je riječ o redateljskoj manipulaciji kombiniranoj sa biološkom datosti kraljevskih pingvina u ledenom okružju, ipak svjedočimo gotovo opipljivom osjećaju tuge kada jedna od majki u izbezumljenom napadu boli, nakon što je izgubila svog pilića, nastoji oteti i odgojiti tuđeg pilića.Polagani i odmjereni tempo snimanja impresivno gradi atmosferu u kojoj podjednako uživamo (veličanstvene podvodne scene gracioznog lova) i strahujemo za opstanak pingvinske obitelji. Pucanje ljuske i smrzavanje jajeta doživljavamo dramatičnije od bilo kojeg dosad viđenog specijalnog efekta a koordinacija i sklad roditeljskog para te prepoznavanje i vraćanje partneru samo po pjevu,prikazano je romantičnije od bilo koje mainstream ljubavne drame (iako se nukleus pingvinske obitelji raspada svake godine te oni novu sezonu traže novog partnera).

«Carsko putovanje» postalo je u rekordnom vremenu jedan od najgledanijih dokumentaraca svih vremena i komercijalna uspješnica sa ukupnom zaradom od 100 milijuna dolara. Tko zna, možda u ovim prostorima uskoro preuzme kultni status dokumentarca «Ta divna stvorenja», mnogima zacrtanog u nostalgičnim sjećanjima.

Odgovori s citatom
Old 26.11.2009., 11:07   #1010

imdb

Midnight Movies: From the Margin to the Mainstream

Midnight Movies: From the Margin to the Mainstream tells the hidden history of these landmark films, El Topo (1970), Night of the Living Dead (1968), The Harder They Come (1973), Pink Flamingos (1972), The Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975), and Eraserhead (1977). The documentary includes in-depth interviews with the directors, producers, writers and actors who were part of these low-budget, yet monumental productions, the exhibitors and distributors who played them, and the audiences who viewed them.

Cast:

George A. Romero... Himself (as George Romero)
Alejandro Jodorowsky... Himself (as Alexandro Jodorowsky)
John Waters ... Himself
Perry Henzell ... Himself
David Lynch ... Himself
Richard O'Brien ... Himself
Roger Ebert ... Himself
J. Hoberman ... Himself
Jonathan Rosenbaum... Himself

Odgovori s citatom
Old 26.11.2009., 13:46   #1011

IA introduces From The Vault, a section to retrieve great cinematic literature; besides exploring the nature of cinephilia in this nation through its Cover Story, and the legend of the Cinematheque through the Auteur Section.

READ ISSUE ONLINE

DOWNLOAD ISSUE
Odgovori s citatom
Old 26.11.2009., 13:57   #1012

Journal of the Imaginary & Fantastic: Special Issue on Hayao Miyazaki Studies

HOME
Odgovori s citatom
Old 26.11.2009., 14:14   #1013

imdb

Postcards from the Future:
The Chuck Palahniuk Documentary

Fight Club caused a literary movement among a generation of readers. His stories have incited fan frenzies and made people pass out. Now he's the star of his very own documentary.

With two new books and two controversial tour, fans can easily say that 2003 proved to be a landmark year for the best selling author Chuck Palahniuk. But what many people don't know, is that it all began several months earlier at a four day conference in Edinboro, Pennsylvania. This is that story.

Alternativna gledanja na:

Megaupload

VeeHD
Odgovori s citatom
Old 26.11.2009., 22:49   #1015

imdb

Just A Ride - Bill Hicks

This is by one of the greatest comic minds of our time, who was taken from us way too early. The world is like a ride at an amusement park, and when you choose to go on it, you think it's real, because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round and it has thrills and chills and it's very brightly colored and it's very loud. And it's fun, for a while.

Život je šaka suza, vrića smija - hvala ti na ovom drugom, Bill. Vječno zahvalan, vječno u srcu...

Uživajte

Odgovori s citatom
Old 27.11.2009., 13:19   #1016

Seven great moments in film family fighting.

Odgovori s citatom
Old 27.11.2009., 14:52   #1017

imdb

Blood, Boobs & Beast

Blood, Boobs and Beast tells the compelling story of Don Dohler, whose movies have been called everything from oddly brilliant to some of the worst films of all time. Despite his critics, Dohler has gotten all 9 of his sci-fi and horror films distributed internationally, as well as TV syndication for his first film, The Alien Factor. Dohler has also inspired artists and filmmakers such as Robert Crumb (Fritz the Cat), J.J. Abrams (Creator of TV show Lost ) and Art Speigelman ( Maus ) with his underground comix character ProJunior, and his DIY filmmaking magazine, Cinemagic. Mild-mannered and unassuming, Dohler started making wholesome sci-fi films in the Baltimore area in 1976, but recently began including nudity and gore in his movies to please distributors.

At age 59 he's just finished his most gratuitous movie to date and it's selling well, yet Dohler feels "sick of the exploitative stuff" and is considering giving up the Blood, Boobs and Beast formula. However, Dohler's recent partner Joe Ripple disagrees and views these components as essential to gaining distribution. Since the pair's filmmaking philosophies have begun to differ, it's possible that their current film could be their last. Shot and edited over two and a half years, Blood, Boobs and Beast provides a fresh and humorous look at low-budget filmmaking through the unassuming eyes of Don Dohler. With revealing interviews and beautiful cinematography, Blood, Boobs and Beast is a touching portrait of Dohler's career, his family, and his struggle to just make a good movie.

Odgovori s citatom
Old 27.11.2009., 16:00   #1018
Samo za edukacijske svrhe

Fantastično poglevlje o Fincherovom remek djelu - Se7en.

Klik na cover knjige za download:

Odgovori s citatom
Old 27.11.2009., 16:38   #1019

Samo za edukacijske svrhe:
Schirmer Encyclopedia of Film

This reference provides a comprehensive and accessible introduction to film and film studies, covering such aspects as production, national traditions, studios, genres, critical theory and film history. Approximately 200 entries cover specific topics, including acting, censorship, editing, lighting and others. Also included are more than 230 career profiles, placing individual achievements in the context of specific topics (for example, Robert Altman is featured in the article on "Sound"). Additional features include a comprehensive index; a list of further reading sources; 350 black-and-white and 150 full color photographs; and more.

Review:

"This historical survey explores the spectrum of world cinema, from casting, financing, and filming and to audiences, theaters and publicity. With more than 500 illustrations, this excellent guide is highly recommended for both academic and public libraries."
--Lawrence Looks at Books, February 2007

See more reviews >>

Klik na fotku stranice za download:

Contents

VOLUME 1
Preface IX
List of Articles XI
ACADEMY AWARDS–CRIME FILMS 1
Index 411
VOLUME 2
List of Articles IX
CRITICISM–IDEOLOGY 1
Index 413
VOLUME 3
List of Articles IX
INDEPENDENT FILM–ROAD MOVIES 1
Index 423
VOLUME 4
List of Articles IX
ROMANTIC COMEDY–YUGOSLAVIA 1
Glossary 409
Notes on Advisors and Contributors 419
Index 433

List of Articles:

VOLUME 1

ACADEMY AWARDS
Diane Carson
ACTING
Cynthia Baron
ACTION AND ADVENTURE FILMS
Yvonne Tasker
ADAPTATION
Graham Petrie
AFRICA SOUTH OF THE SAHARA
Sheila Petty
AFRICAN AMERICAN CINEMA
Frances K. Gateward
AGENTS AND AGENCIES
Tino Balio
ANIMAL ACTORS
Murray Pomerance
ANIMATION
Paul Wells
ARAB CINEMA
Malek Khouri
ARCHIVES
Jan-Christopher Horak
ARGENTINA
David William Foster
ART CINEMA
Tom Ryall
ASIAN AMERICAN CINEMA
Peter X Feng
AUSTRALIA
Geoff Mayer
AUTEUR THEORY AND AUTHORSHIP
Jim Hillier
B MOVIES
Eric Schaefer
BIOGRAPHY
Marcia Landy
BRAZIL
Ana Del Sarto and Abril Trigo
CAMERA
Kristen Anderson Wagner
CAMERA MOVEMENT
Lisa Dombrowski
CAMP
Harry M. Benshoff
CANADA
Barry Keith Grant
CANON AND CANONICITY
Lisa Dombrowski
CARTOONS
Paul Wells
CASTING
Dennis Bingham
CENSORSHIP
Ian Conrich
CHARACTER ACTORS
Dennis Bingham
CHILD ACTORS
Timothy Shary
CHILDREN’S FILMS
Timothy Shary
CHILE
Catherine L. Benamou and
Andreea Marinescu
CHINA
John A. Lent and Xu Ying
CHOREOGRAPHY
Barbara Cohen-Stratyner
CINEMATOGRAPHY
Murray Pomerance
CINEPHILIA
Catherine Russell
CLASS
Sean Griffin
COLD WAR
Kim Newman
COLLABORATION
John C. Tibbetts and Jim Welsh
COLONIALISM AND
POSTCOLONIALISM
Corinn Columpar
COLOR
Murray Pomerance
COLUMBIA
Thomas Schatz
COMEDY
Wes D. Gehring
COMICS AND COMIC BOOKS
Bart Beaty

OSTALE SVESKE/DOWNLOAD:

VOLUME 2
CRITICISM–IDEOLOGY

VOLUME 3
INDEPENDENT FILM–ROAD MOVIES

VOLUME 4
ROMANTIC COMEDY

... uskoro
Odgovori s citatom
Old 27.11.2009., 17:32   #1020

Jim Cameron vs. Robert Zemeckis? An insider's view of the rivalry

Our countdown coverage of "Avatar" continues with the conclusion of our two-part interview with the film's production designer, Rick Carter, whose credits include "Forrest Gump," "Jurassic Park" "War of the Worlds" and "The Polar Express." The Oscar-nominated Carter has been one of the key members of director James Cameron's "Avatar" team (that's the pair working together in the photo below, with Carter on the left), and he has worked as production designer on six films directed by Robert Zemeckis. That résumé gives him an interesting vantage point on the two filmmakers as competitors on the motion-capture and 3-D frontiers.

This is Part 2 of the Carter interview; you can read Part 1 right here.
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 06:04.