Natrag   Forum.hr > Razno > Arhiva > Chat teme

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 16.09.2017., 23:29   #11721
"I started by just sitting by the chessboard exploring things. I didn’t even have books at first, and I just played by myself. I learnt a lot from that, and I feel that it is a big reason why I now have a good intuitive understanding of chess."

"There wasn’t any particular player I modeled my game after. I tried to learn from everyone and create my own style. I studied past players. Truth be told I never had a favorite player. It’s just not my nature to go around idolizing people. I just go try to learn."

"I can’t count the times I have lagged seemingly hopelessly far behind, and nobody except myself thinks I can win. But I have pulled myself in from desperate [situations]. When you are behind there are two strategies – counter-attack or all men to the defenses. I’m good at finding the right balance between those."

"Of course, analysis can sometimes give more accurate results than intuition but usually it’s just a lot of work. I normally do what my intuition tells me to do. Most of the time spent thinking is just to double-check."

"Some people think that if their opponent plays a beautiful game, it's okay to lose. I don't. You have to be merciless."

"All I expect are wins and to get pleasure from the game. And if someone thinks something about me, if someone’s dissatisfied with something… that’s not my headache. I hope someday I’ll become World Champion – and I’ll make all these people happy. But even if for some reason that doesn’t happen it won’t stop me getting pleasure from chess. I’m sure of that."

"I am not some sort of freak. I might be very good at chess but I’m just a normal person."

"I am trying to beat the guy sitting across from me and trying to choose the moves that are most unpleasant for him and his style."

"Self-confidence is very important. If you don’t think you can win, you will take cowardly decisions in the crucial moments, out of sheer respect for your opponent. You see the opportunity but also greater limitations than you should. I have always believed in what I do on the chessboard, even when I had no objective reason to. It is better to overestimate your prospects than underestimate them."

"You need to have that edge, you need to have that confidence, you need to have that absolute belief that you’re the best and that you’ll win every time."

"Without the element of enjoyment, it is not worth trying to excel at anything."

Magnus Carlsen
Old 16.09.2017., 23:51   #11722
http://www.lookupquotes.com/quote_im...ove_quotes.jpg
Old 18.09.2017., 13:24   #11723
Old 18.09.2017., 19:11   #11724
brzo
Old 19.09.2017., 00:03   #11725
Sometimes we are less unhappy in being deceived by those we love, than in being undeceived by them.

I am about to be married, and am of course in all the misery of a man in pursuit of happiness.

Ye stars! which are the poetry of heaven!

Lord Byron

Lord Byron is only great as a poet; as soon as he reflects he is a child. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I believe every chess player senses beauty, when he succeeds in creating situations, which contradict the expectations and the rules, and he succeeds in mastering this situation.

The strength of the playing ability is much more important. Only if the strength of the opponent's playing ability is comparable, does the game develop.

The development of beauty in chess never depends on you alone. No matter how much imagination and creativity you invest, you still do not create beauty. Your opponent must react at the same highest level.

In chess one cannot control everything. Sometimes a game takes an unexpected turn, in which beauty begins to emerge. Both players are always instrumental in this.

Vladimir Kramnik
Old 19.09.2017., 20:06   #11726
https://68.media.tumblr.com/9fea3622...7jp9o1_540.jpg
Old 20.09.2017., 00:45   #11727
Glazba uz veceru uvreda je i kuharu i violinistu.
Old 21.09.2017., 15:07   #11728
Nikad ne prekidaj ženu dok šuti.
Old 22.09.2017., 08:54   #11729
Lipo je vidit da neko plaće za tobom
Znači da vridin
Old 22.09.2017., 14:25   #11730
Nije istina da jake osobe ne pate...
I one se razbiju na stotinu komada, ali su naučile da ne prave buku...
Old 24.09.2017., 21:03   #11731
Nitko nikad nije kupio prijatelja. A mnogi su ga jeftino prodali...
Old 26.09.2017., 20:00   #11732
Muškarac koji kaže da mu je dan vjenčanja najsretniji dan u životu nikad nije vidio dobru kvotu na Morecambe 3+
Old 29.09.2017., 20:26   #11733
https://media.giphy.com/media/QoesEe6tCbLyw/giphy.gif
Old 04.10.2017., 22:04   #11734
I want excitement; and I don’t care what form it takes or what I pay for it, so long as it makes my heart beat.

— F. Scott Fitzgerald, “The Adjuster”
Old 07.10.2017., 09:24   #11735
žene vladaju.

sve žene vladaju, ali ja ne.

kaj da sad stavim, tužni smajlić
Old 07.10.2017., 11:56   #11736
http://i.imgur.com/sVDeo53.jpg
Old 14.10.2017., 19:42   #11737
Nikad ne vjeruj ženi koja ima puno muških prijatelja.
Old 14.10.2017., 19:48   #11738
Ni muškarcu koji ti ne kaže za neke prijateljice
Old 14.10.2017., 23:18   #11739
...LISTEN.
Old 16.10.2017., 10:35   #11740
Fascinira me da se hrvati grcevito bore protiv znanja, nedaj boze da bi netko nekom rekao nesta sta zna. A tek ucit strani jezik je nesta najgore sta se covjeku moze desiti, to moze samo poremecen covjek. Procitat knjigu je gore nego da ti neko odsjece nogu.

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 21:16.