Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Televizija > Serije

Serije U nastavcima, a nisu sapunice

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 05.07.2012., 22:10   #1
Devious Maids / Vraške sluškinje (2013-2016)

Quote:

Devious Maids is an American television comedy-drama series that follows five maids with ambition and dreams of their own while working for the rich and famous in Beverly Hills.

The series has centered on a close-knit group of maids, Marisol (Ana Ortiz), Rosie (Dania Ramírez), Carmen (Roselyn Sánchez), Valentina (Edy Ganem) and Zoila (Judy Reyes), who are bonded together by their jobs, life struggles and the melodramatic universe that engulfs their employers. "Devious Maids" also stars Susan Lucci ("All My Children"), Grant Show ("Melrose Place"), Rebecca Wisocky ("The Mentalist"), Tom Irwin ("Grey’s Anatomy") and Drew Van Acker ("Pretty Little Liars"). Brianna Brown ("Graceland") and Brett Cullen ("The Dark Knight Rises") make a return to the series this season, joining new cast members Naya Rivera ("Glee"), Gilles Marini ("Sex and the City"), Cristián de la Fuente ("Valiant Love"), John O’Hurley ("General Hospital"), Justina Machado ("Six Feet Under"), Nathan Owens ("Days of Our Lives") and Julie Claire ("Web Therapy").

In Beverly Hills, whoever "has the dirt" holds the power. In some of the city's wealthiest families, that power belongs to a close-knit group of maids who have ambition and dreams of their own.

In the pilot episode, maid Flora Hernandez was killed by an unknown person, and the lead character, Professor Marisol Suarez (played by Ana Ortiz) pretending to be a maid under the alias Marisol Duarte, investigates the murder after her son was accused of that murder. This season also introduces the four other central maids of the show: Rosie Falta from Mexico (Dania Ramirez), Puerto Rican singer Carmen Luna (Roselyn Sánchez), and senior maid Zoila Diaz (Judy Reyes), with her teen daughter Valentina (Edy Ganem). All of these maids are working in the homes of powerful characters, including emotionally unstable wealthy woman Genevieve Delatour (Susan Lucci) and her son, Remi (Drew Van Acker), socialite Evelyn and her husband Adrian Powell (Rebecca Wisocky and Tom Irwin), B-list movie actress Peri Westmore and her husband, daytime soap star Spence Westmore (Mariana Klaveno and Grant Show). The first season also featured newlywed couple Taylor and Michael Stappord (Brianna Brown and Brett Cullen), who worked with Marisol on her case. The season mystery "Who killed Flora?" was revealed in episode 13 and the season ended with a cliffhanger.

Inspired by the hit telenovela, "Ellas son... la alegría del hogar," "Devious Maids" is produced by ABC Studios.

The series was created by Marc Cherry ("Desperate Housewives") and is executive produced by Cherry, Sabrina Wind ("Desperate Housewives"), Eva Longoria ("Desperate Housewives"), Brian Tanen ("Desperate Housewives"), Larry Shuman ("Kissing Miranda"), David Lonner, John Mass, Ric Swartzlander and Televisa USA’s Paul Presburger and Michael Garcia.

The series premiered June 23, 2013, on Lifetime. The show was renewed for a 10-episode fourth season.

Lifetime
IMDB

Marc Cherry je bazirao pilot ove serije na meksičkoj seriji "Ellas son la alegría del hogar" za ABC. Međutim serija će se emitovati na Lifetimeu tokom 2013. Naručeno je 13 epizoda.

Zadnje uređivanje lie : 14.10.2015. at 20:43. Reason: apdejt
Odgovori s citatom
Old 07.07.2012., 12:44   #2
Nikad čuo za tu meksičku seriju.

Ima još do 2013... Lifetime treba uzet ovo i spojit ga s GCB.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 31.08.2012., 20:30   #3
Ja sam vrlo optimističan i veselim se ovoj seriji, ipak je to isti autor koji je radio Kućanice, među najboljim TV projektima u posljednjih desetak godina... jedino mi ne paše baš glumačka ekipa, pogotovo ženska četvorka... hmm... budemo vidjeli kak bu to sve ispalo....
Odgovori s citatom
Old 01.09.2012., 22:33   #4
Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAh-5...layer_embedded

Odgovori s citatom
Old 02.09.2012., 10:11   #5
Sve jako posjeća na Kućanice, ali njih sam obožavala pa sad i ovo jedva čekam
Odgovori s citatom
Old 02.09.2012., 10:15   #6
Ovo čak dobro izgleda..
Odgovori s citatom
Old 27.02.2013., 19:15   #7
Kada ovo počinje?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 27.02.2013., 19:22   #8
Quote:
DrBoz39 kaže: Pogledaj post
Kada ovo počinje?
Lipanj, najvjerojatnije.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 27.02.2013., 22:48   #9
jel to Carla iz Scrubsa?
joj al je ostarila
Old 14.04.2013., 16:28   #10
službeni poster
Odgovori s citatom
Old 14.04.2013., 18:56   #11
Ovo se stvarno čini dobro .
Old 14.04.2013., 19:24   #12

Quote:
The plot is built around five ambitious maids (Genevieve, Marisol, Rosie, Carmen and Zoila) who work for the rich and famous in Beverly Hills. They are very eager for a better life. They are ready for everything to start a rich and successful life in America. But the world of rich and famous people don’t always look like a fairy tale. Around them are lies, betrayal, dirty secrets, and even murder…
Jedva čekam!
Odgovori s citatom
Old 18.05.2013., 03:31   #13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CdS6u-Iq84
Old 18.05.2013., 22:35   #14
A izgleda dobro, samo glumice mi nisu toliko jake kao u DH, nadam se da će biti gulty plesure.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 11.06.2013., 00:24   #15
Pilot je toliko treši i zabavan, dugo nisam nešto tako loše, a opet tako dobro gledao
Old 11.06.2013., 01:05   #16
^ potpis na ovo toliko loše a toliko dobro, upravo tako!

nastavlja se s ovim svakako, čak sam se i nasmijala nekoliko puta, što je nekoliko puta više nego što se nasmijem na većinu comedyja
Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.06.2013., 16:28   #17
Nije loše.Mogla bi ispast i dobra serija.
Old 13.06.2013., 11:12   #18
meni je prva epizoda bila zakon like like
Odgovori s citatom
Old 13.06.2013., 14:27   #19
Serija je ok i simpaticna, osjeca se taj "desperate housewives" stih....Gleda se i dalje, naravo
Odgovori s citatom
Old 13.06.2013., 15:28   #20
Ček, kaj nije premijera tek 23.?
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 16:10.