Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Televizija > Serije

Serije U nastavcima, a nisu sapunice

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 09.05.2013., 12:12   #1
Brooklyn Nine-Nine (2013-2021)

Quote:
Brooklyn Nine-Nine is an American action comedy television series that airs on Fox. Set in the fictional 99th Precinct of the New York City Police Department in Brooklyn, the single-camera series follows a precinct team of detectives and a newly appointed captain. It premiered on September 17, 2013, as part of the 2013–14 American television season. The series' premiere garnered 6.17 million viewers

From Dan Goor and Michael Schur, the Emmy Award-winning writers/producers of “Parks and Recreation,” and starring Emmy Award winners Andy Samberg and Andre Braugher, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE is a single-camera ensemble comedy about what happens when a detective who doesn’t take anything seriously gets a new “by-the-book” boss who wants him to grow up and respect the badge.

Detective Jake Peralta, a talented and carefree cop with the best arrest record, has never had to follow the rules too closely or work very hard. That changes when Ray Holt, a man with a lot to prove, becomes the new commanding officer of Brooklyn's 99th precinct. As Holt reminds Peralta to respect the badge, an extremely competitive colleague -- Detective Amy Santiago -- starts to close in on the hotshot cop's arrest record. Other members of the precinct include Sgt. Terry Jeffords, a devoted family man, Detective Charles Boyle, a hard worker who idolizes Jake, and Rosa Diaz, a sexy-yet-intimidating detective. Civilian office manager Gina Linetti is tasked with cleaning up everyone's mess, while somehow getting involved in everyone's business.

BROOKLYN NINE-NINE is produced by Universal Television and 3 Arts Entertainment. The series is created and written by Dan Goor (“Late Night with Conan O’Brien,” “Parks and Recreation”) and Michael Schur (“The Office,” “Parks and Recreation”). The series is executive-produced by Goor, Schur and David Miner (“30 Rock”). The pilot was directed by the team of Phil Lord and Chris Miller (“21 Jump Street,” “Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs”).

Zadnje uređivanje Jay Bluebell : 21.09.2016. at 22:25.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 09.05.2013., 15:20   #2
Andy Samberg
Odgovori s citatom
Old 09.05.2013., 16:10   #3
Zbog njega će se gledati
Old 13.05.2013., 18:08   #4
Malo opširnije:
Quote:
From Emmy Award-winning writer/producers Dan Goor and Michael Schur (“Parks and Recreation”), and starring Emmy Award winners Andy Samberg (“Saturday Night Live”) and Andre Braugher (“Men of a Certain Age,” “Homicide: Life on the Street”), BROOKLYN NINE-NINE is a new single-camera ensemble comedy about what happens when a talented, but carefree, detective gets a new captain with a lot to prove. Detective JAKE PERALTA (Samberg) is a good enough cop that he’s never had to work that hard or follow the rules too closely. Perhaps because he has the best arrest record among his colleagues, he’s been enabled – if not indulged – throughout his entire career. That is, until the precinct gets a new commanding officer, Captain RAY HOLT (Braugher), who reminds this hotshot cop to respect the badge. Jake may have collared more criminals, but Detective AMY SANTIAGO (Melissa Fumero, “One Life to Live,” “Gossip Girl”) is close behind, and she’s keenly aware of how many arrests she needs to close the gap. Amy grew up with seven brothers who were all cops. She’s the first girl in the family to put on a police uniform, and suffice it to say: she’s extremely competitive…about everything. Also working cases in Brooklyn’s 99th precinct is Sergeant TERRY JEFFORDS (Terry Crews, “Bridesmaids,” “Everybody Hates Chris”), a linebacker of a man who’s lost his nerve, not because he’s a wimp, but because a year ago, his wife had twin baby girls – Cagney and Lacey – and he can’t imagine not seeing them grow up. Detective CHARLES BOYLE (Joe Lo Truglio, “Wreck-It Ralph,” “Superbad”), who idolizes Jake, is the precinct’s workhorse; he’s not that brilliant, he’s not physically gifted, but he tries harder than anyone else. Charles pines for Detective ROSA DIAZ (Stephanie Beatriz, “Modern Family,” “The Closer”), with whom he stands no chance at all. Rosa is simultaneously tough, sexy and scary as hell. She’s vocally opinionated about everything. Cleaning up everyone’s mess is GINA LINETTI (Chelsea Peretti, “Parks and Recreation,” “Kroll Show”), the eccentric, civilian office manager who somehow gets involved in everyone’s business. Together, these tightly knit – or is it tightly wound? – cops interrogate suspects, arrest perps and solve murders. But, ultimately, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE is a workplace comedy that’s not really about the job. It’s about the men and women behind the badge – singing karaoke, grabbing a beer and hitting on each other – all while protecting the fine people of Brooklyn. BROOKLYN NINE-NINE is produced by Universal Television. The series is created and written by Dan Goor (“Late Night with Conan O’Brien,” “Parks and Recreation”) and Michael Schur (“The Office,” “Parks and Recreation”). The series is executive-produced by Goor, Schur and David Miner (“30 Rock”). The pilot was directed by the team of Phil Lord and Chris Miller (“21 Jump Street,” “Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs”).
Odgovori s citatom
Old 14.05.2013., 13:56   #5
trailer

moglo bi biti dobro
Odgovori s citatom
Old 14.05.2013., 16:31   #6
Ovo mi se jako sviđa
Odgovori s citatom
Old 14.05.2013., 16:39   #7
Prvo kad sam vidila policija, detektivi, mislila san ajme zar još jedan cop show, al kad san vidila Andyja, heh

Zabavno, zanimljivo, trailer odličan, super mi je bilo kad mu je da sladoled
Old 14.05.2013., 23:59   #8
Awww ko Parks & rec samo s policijom. Gledat će se.

Armisen kad je fotku zadržao
Odgovori s citatom
Old 15.05.2013., 22:15   #9
Volio bih da ovo ima bolji slot.
Old 15.05.2013., 23:38   #10
Quote:
Jay&AmberFan kaže: Pogledaj post
Awww ko Parks & rec samo s policijom. Gledat će se.

Armisen kad je fotku zadržao
nemamo li već Reno 911
Old 16.05.2013., 00:28   #11
cini mi se da ce ovo biti vrlo ok
Old 16.05.2013., 00:41   #12
želim da ovo uspije, ali mi se čini da će dads to ubiti svojom očajnošću
Old 16.05.2013., 19:07   #13
Jao, ovo super izgleda, nadam se da će potrajati
Old 16.05.2013., 20:28   #14
Quote:
Michael Collins kaže: Pogledaj post
nemamo li već Reno 911
Joooj Reno 911

Mislim da ću ovo gledati, nadam se da će biti dobri
Odgovori s citatom
Old 20.06.2013., 18:45   #15
Komentari kritičara na pilot:

Quote:
Ryan: DVR It
As we saw with "The Good Guys," it's hard to make a cop comedy work over the long term, even with a good cast. I'll give this a shot though, given that Andre Braugher is unsurprisingly awesome in it.

Furlong: Watch It
I'm not an Andy Samberg fan, so I went into this with low expectations, but was instantly surprised -- it's a funny cop show that I can already see gelling, especially with great moments from the usually dramatic Andre Braugher.

Etkin: DVR It
This is not exactly my brand of humor, but I do give "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" credit for introducing an LGBT character like we've never seen before. I might watch to see where that story goes.

Moaba: Watch It
My favorite comedy so far this season. Andy Samberg and Andre Braugher have a funny good cop/bad cop thing that feels like an updated ‘70s cop show. Samberg plays a Michael Scott-esque detective with Brauer as his straight-laced, tough new Captain.

Harnick: Watch It
One of the best new comedies of the season, "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" is funny in all the right ways.

Prudom: Watch It
It remains to be seen whether Andy Samberg's schtick will become too much over the course of a season or five, but in the pilot, it's tempered with enough funny moments to avoid becoming obnoxious. The show's real strength could lie in its supporting cast, with Terry Crews and Andre Braugher stealing a number of scenes in the first episode.

Weingus: DVR It
This show is populated with funny characters and has all the right ingredients for a solid workplace comedy. It's not exactly my sense of humor, but it's definitely worth a shot, especially because of a surprising and great Fred Armisen appearance.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 23.06.2013., 20:47   #16
Ovo mi od svih nadolazećih serija izgleda najprivlačnije pa mi je baš drago da su dobre kritike.

Gledat ću sigurno, nadam se da će potrajat.
Old 18.09.2013., 11:48   #17
Ovo je super!

Jedino, gotovo sve je već viđeno u traileru, ali svejedno su zabavni. Jedva čekam dalje
Old 18.09.2013., 16:13   #18
Odličan pilot
Old 18.09.2013., 16:57   #19
ovo ima potencijala. dobar odabir glumaca po meni i djeluje kao serija koja bi se dodatno mogla razmahati ako joj se da vremena. baš kao P&R.

A: What's your name?
B: Mlepnos.
A: Can you spell that, please?
B: M-l-e-p-Clay
A: Did you say "Clay"?
B: Yes, the "Clay" is silent.
Old 18.09.2013., 20:10   #20
Ok, meni se sviđa... Brzo, zabavno & funny a i glumačka postava nije loša...

Ono s gaćama i kravatom...

Santiago i čistačica

Sve u svemu

Zadnje uređivanje Lex Luthor : 18.09.2013. at 20:40.
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 07:00.