Natrag   Forum.hr > Društvo > Društvene znanosti

Društvene znanosti Sociologija, antropologija, etnologija... Podforum: Jezikoslovlje

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 13.12.2006., 06:40   #1
Thumbs up Atlas globalne nejednakosti

Odličan sajt s obiljem različitih podataka prikazanih na različite načine grafikonima i dijagramima i na kartama svijeta.
Sastavili studenti i profesori s University of California u Santa Cruzu.

http://ucatlas.ucsc.edu/

Evo samo jednog primjera:

Quote:
For anyone interested in information and perspectives on various global inequalities, I thought I'd mention an impressive online atlas of global inequality put together by students, faculty, and staff at the University of California at Santa Cruz. It's called the UC Atlas of Global Inequality: http://ucatlas.ucsc.edu/. It's still in- progress, but there is a wealth of information already on the site, and a superb list of links to external resources. It might prove useful to anyone who would like to incorporate information or statistics about world poverty and development issues in a public presentation of the Reappearance story.

See the description of the site below.

All best,
Joe

The Atlas of Global Inequality explores aspects of inequality using online, downloadable maps and graphics. All materials can be reproduced without charge if they are attributed to the UC Atlas of Global Inequality.

Global inequality has grown dramatically over the last 300 years. At the end of the Twentieth Century global income inequality was greater than ever before. There is debate amongst academics, between street protestors and global institutions, and elsewhere, about the whether inequality is rising or falling. This Atlas seeks to shed light on that debate and to broaden discussion to include aspects of inequality beyond income measures and beyond aggregated national statistics. The Atlas already includes sections on Health, Gender and Economic Crises. And it will be expanding in the future.

This Atlas has capacities rivaled by few other web sites:
- Time series maps of the world show changes in global patterns of inequality
- Country pages provide information, graphs and comparative rankings for each country
- The Global Inequality Blog summarizes key contributions to our understanding of inequality
- A database allows tables and graphs to be generated and downloaded for selected data and countries.
- Texts and the Glossary provide explanation of the issues and terms; the Bibliography provides direct links to the research.
- Teaching modules provide suggestions for using data and maps in classes.

For more information, it's the Center for International Earth Science Information, through Columbia University: http://www.ciesin.org/. Look for "Poverty Mapping Project" under the "Quick Links" section.

Zadnje uređivanje goranbo : 13.12.2006. at 08:43.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 14.12.2006., 21:47   #2
Nisam znao za ovo..dobro je..
Old 02.01.2007., 03:45   #3
malo dižem. mogli bi napravit neku top temu s različitim korisnim linkovima. Bilo bi korisno
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 07:06.