Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Televizija > Serije

Serije U nastavcima, a nisu sapunice

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 11.05.2013., 03:36   #1
Killer Women (2014)

Quote:
Of all the notorious lawmen who ever patrolled the violent Texas frontier, none are more storied than the Texas Rangers. And none could be more macho. While the once all-male bastion now allows "lady rangers", no one can say they are welcomed. Being the only female ranger in this elite squad isn't going to stop Molly Parker (Tricia Helfer BATTLESTAR GALLACTICA), she's ballsy and badass enough to get the job done despite a good-ole network filled with harassment and discrimination. In another profession, being a stunning former beauty queen might open doors but for Molly... that distinction only makes it harder. Molly is committed to finding the truth and seeing justice served; a trait no doubt inherited from her father, a former Texas sheriff. She's even willing to break some rules to get it done. While she's surrounded by law enforcement colleagues who want to see her fail, including Police Lieutenant Guillermo Salazar, there are those within the Rangers who have her back like her boss, Company Commander Leroy Barrow. Molly also has the support of her loving family including her brother Billy, his wife Nessa and their two precocious daughters, Ada and Hailee, who revere their role-model aunt. On the verge of getting divorced from her smarmy husband Jake, Molly relishes her new found freedom even as she begins an affair with a sexy, dangerously handsome DEA agent, Dan Winston (Marc Blucas, KNIGHT AND DAY, NECESSARY ROUGHNESS). She could be the one woman that captures this bad boy's heart but neither is ready to pull the trigger...yet. From executive producer Sofia Vergara (MODERN FAMILY) and written by Hannah Shakespeare, step inside the dangerous world of the Texas Rangers from the female perspective and experience the arresting KILLER WOMEN.

Nova serija na ABC-ju - jesen ili midseason. Inače američka verzija argentinske Mujeres asesinas.

Zadnje uređivanje Jay Bluebell : 14.05.2013. at 23:37.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 11.05.2013., 08:11   #2
Serija se zove Killer Women, a na posteru 2 žene i 3 muškarca..
Old 11.05.2013., 13:04   #3
Po čemu ovo ima veze sa Mujeres asesinas? Tamo je u svakoj epizodi druga glumica i druga priča.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 14.05.2013., 23:37   #4
Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=tuT6cc0-vEk

A treša majko mila
Odgovori s citatom
Old 15.05.2013., 21:13   #5
Početak me podsjetilo na GCB .

Šta to je alla MA, ma daj ne vjerujem. Ne vuče ni malo . Bit će da nisu ni jednu epku MA pogledali.
Old 17.05.2013., 23:55   #6
Užasno
Old 18.05.2013., 15:38   #7
Hereza!
- postoji samo jedan teksaški ranger, Walker a ovo čak nije ni dobar trash
Odgovori s citatom
Old 20.06.2013., 18:55   #8
Komentari kritičara na pilot:

Quote:
Furlong: Skip It
Yikes. I was excited to see a new strong female lead on TV, but this one needs some serious work.

Etkin: Skip It
I hope they change the title of this one, especially since it's filled with so many men who I could barely keep track of, a la "Nashville." Tricia Helfer plays the kick-ass Texas Ranger at the center of this well and it's beautifully shot, but ... there's not much else working here.

Moaba: Skip It
“Kill Bill” meets “Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman,” and if that sounds like a good thing, it isn’t.

Harnick: DVR It
My "Battlestar Galactica"-loving heart is going to give Tricia Helfer's new show another chance. It was a bit slow at times, but worth a look.

Weingus: Skip It
Guns and Texas shows aren't really my thing, but I'm pretty sure I would have hated "Killer Women" regardless. I just wasn't intrigued.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 08.01.2014., 22:18   #9
8 minuta je bilo i previše
ne pamtim kad sam nešto gore gledala
a scena s početka može komotno pokupit nagradu za najgoru scenu ove sezone, ak ne i ikad

prestrašno
Old 08.01.2014., 22:38   #10

Znači brišem (Fala )
Old 08.01.2014., 23:13   #11
Strašno
Old 09.01.2014., 09:23   #12
Bit će da mogu komotno propustit kad ni Tricia ovo ne izvlači.
Old 11.01.2014., 18:08   #13
Skip it Poželio sam ugasiti već nakon 5min ali mučio sam se do kraja
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 16:51.