Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Televizija > Serije

Serije U nastavcima, a nisu sapunice

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 18.05.2011., 15:09   #1
Person of Interest / Osumnjičeni (2011-2016)

Quote:
Person of Interest is an American science fiction crime drama television series created by Jonathan Nolan that premiered on September 22, 2011, on CBS.

It is executive produced by Nolan, alongside J. J. Abrams, Bryan Burk, and Greg Plageman. It stars Jim Caviezel as John Reese, a former CIA agent who is presumed dead. He is approached by a mysterious billionaire named Harold Finch (Michael Emerson), who is trying to prevent violent crimes before they happen by using an advanced surveillance system dubbed "The Machine", which turns out to have evolved into a sentient AI.

Their unique brand of vigilante justice attracts the attention of two NYPD officers, Joss Carter (Taraji P. Henson) and Lionel Fusco (Kevin Chapman), whom Reese uses to his advantage as he investigates persons of interest. Reese and Finch are later aided by Samantha "Root" Groves (Amy Acker), a highly intelligent computer hacker and contract killer whom the Machine later identifies as its "analog interface" and Sameen Shaw (Sarah Shahi), a former ISA assassin who unknowingly dealt with the "relevant" numbers found by the Machine. From season 3, the series sees the advent of a new rival AI called "Samaritan", which is brought into existence by Decima Technologies. Much of season 4 is centered on the struggle between the two competing AIs and their human agents.

John Reese, a former Green Beret/Delta Force operator and CIA operative, is burnt out and living as a vagrant in New York City after the death of the woman he loved; he is presumed dead. He is approached by Harold Finch, a reclusive billionaire software genius who is living under an assumed identity. Finch explains that, after September 11, 2001, he built a computer system for the government that uses information gleaned from omnipresent surveillance to predict future terrorist attacks.
However, Finch discovered that the computer was predicting ordinary crimes as well. The government is not interested in these results, but Finch is determined to stop the predicted crimes. He hires Reese to conduct surveillance and intervene as needed, using the repertoire of skills he gained in the military and the CIA.
Through a back door built into the system, Finch receives the Social Security number of someone who will be involved in an imminent crime, at which point he contacts Reese. Without knowing what the crime will be, when it will occur, or even if the person they were alerted to is a victim or perpetrator, Reese and Finch must try to stop the crime from occurring.

They are helped by NYPD Detectives Lionel Fusco, a corrupt officer whom Reese coerces into helping them, and Joss Carter, who in early episodes investigates Reese for his vigilante activities. Although Reese arranges for Carter and Fusco to be partners in the NYPD early in the series, for the entirety of season one neither is aware that the other is also working with Finch and Reese.

Periodically, the team enlists the aid of Zoe Morgan, a professional "fixer" who applies her skills to particularly difficult tasks. The series features several subplots. One significant story arc involves "HR", an organization of corrupt NYPD officers who are initially in league with budding mob boss Carl Elias and later with the Russian mafia; in earlier parts of this arc, Fusco is forced to go undercover.

Another important story line revolves around Root, a psychopathic hacker who is determined to gain access to The Machine. During season two, another organization of powerful business figures, Decima Technologies, is revealed to be attempting to gain access to the Machine.
Carter vows vengeance against HR after they have her boyfriend, Detective Cal Beecher, murdered. Reese and Finch encounter Sameen Shaw, an ISA assassin, on the run after being betrayed by her employers. Shaw learns about The Machine in the season two finale and subsequently becomes a member of Reese and Finch's team.

In Season three, Carter delves deeper into her investigation of HR, eventually uncovering its leader; but she is killed. In his grief, Reese briefly leaves the team. The team also battles Vigilance, a violent anti-government organization devoted to securing people's privacy.

During the second half of season 3, Decima Technologies starts to acquire hardware to bring to life a new artificial intelligence called Samaritan, using the codes from Harold's old college classmate, Arthur Claypool. In the season 3 finale, it is revealed that Vigilance was created by Decima to make them appear as domestic terrorists. This allowed Decima to obtain all the NSA feeds to make Samaritan operational. The Machine creates new identities for the Team so that they can fly beneath Samaritan's radar.

The series completed airing its fourth season on May 5, 2015, and has been renewed for a fifth season to debut mid-season during the 2015–16 television season. The fifth season will consist of 13 episodes. Nolan commented at the 2015 San Diego Comic-Con that, although CBS has yet to make a final decision, they are approaching the season as if it might be the final one.

IMDB
CBS

Zadnje uređivanje lie : 21.09.2015. at 20:21. Reason: apdejt
Odgovori s citatom
Old 18.05.2011., 15:27   #2
Impresivan cast, al no thank you, CBS..
Odgovori s citatom
Old 18.05.2011., 16:28   #3
Meni zvuči zanimljivo. Hoću trailer vidjeti.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 18.05.2011., 17:27   #4
i mene trailer baš zanima
Old 19.05.2011., 10:50   #5
Preview/trailer

Meni super izgleda. Emerson mi već u traileru predobar

Jedva čekam ovo.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 06.06.2011., 13:04   #6
ovo sam tek sad vidio na nekoj stranici. kazu ljudi da dobija odlicne kritike od gledatelja koji su vidjeli pilot. jedva cekam. ne volim inace proceduralne crimi serije, al ova ima jako zanimljiv twist. To ce mi bit prva CBS-ova serija koju pratim (a da nije sitcom)
Odgovori s citatom
Old 10.06.2011., 19:33   #7
Kritike na pilot:

Quote:

Watch It - awesome show, can't wait for more
Skip It - it's either horrible or just totally not their thing
DVR It - there's potential, will give it a second chance

Ryan: DVR It
I wanted to like this -- it stars Michael Emerson of 'Lost,' after all -- but the premise seems half-baked and the execution feels forced.

Furlong: DVR It
My better (often smarter) half loved this CBS procedural, so I'm sure we'll check in again. I can't say I was floored with Michael Emerson's first post-'Lost' offering, but it did make me appreciate Jim Caviezel.

Bentley: Skip It
I really wanted to love this, but I still don't really get what was happening. Even with the awesome cast, I'm going to pass.

Harnick: DVR It
I'm still fuzzy on some of the details that were never explained in the pilot, but this is straight procedural fun at times. With that said, I wanted to like it more than I did.

Potts: DVR It
'Lost' star Michael Emerson definitely brings the Ben Linus mysterious vibe to the J.J. Abrams-produced drama. The pilot leaves a lot about the pair's personal histories to be discovered, but mostly the show feels like it's going to become a procedural-type series you can drop in and out of, i.e. the perfect DVR show.

Prudom: Watch It
Another thriller bearing J.J. Abrams' exec-producer title, 'Person of Interest' is smart, slick and engaging from the first minute. Jim Caviezel is a convincing sharp-suited vigilante, while Michael Emerson gives a compelling performance as Caviezel's enigmatic billionaire benefactor.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 10.06.2011., 20:18   #8
nakon pocetnog odusevljenja, dozivljaji splasnuli i to samo zbog jedne recenice "but mostly the show feels like it's going to become a procedural-type series you can drop in and out"
Ne hvala
Odgovori s citatom
Old 11.06.2011., 20:36   #9
Quote:
alen76 kaže: Pogledaj post
nakon pocetnog odusevljenja, dozivljaji splasnuli i to samo zbog jedne recenice "but mostly the show feels like it's going to become a procedural-type series you can drop in and out"
Ne hvala
Ja volim takav tip serija, tako da meno to odgovara.

Iako dosta očekujem od ovog, nadam se samo da me neće razočarati.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 23.09.2011., 20:53   #10
Sviđa mi se ovo, napeto je, ima dosta akcija/triller elemenata, a i inače mi je James Caviezel jedan od boljih glumca i čudi me što nije glumio u više filmskih hitova…

Malo je zbunjujuće to oko toga stroja što „predviđa“ (ako se to može tako nazvati) žrtvu/slučaj pomalo zadire po meni u cyber SF žanr iako nije taj tip serije (ne ciljaju baš na to), no sve u svemu pomalo mistično i po meni nimalo dosadno… Pratim i dalje
Odgovori s citatom
Old 23.09.2011., 20:58   #11
Podsjeća na Dextera, volim takve serije i sviđa mi se!
Old 23.09.2011., 21:42   #12
Po čemu?

Meni je ok bio pilot. Gledljiv. Ali sam više očekivala.
Emersonov lik mi je kao da je Ben ubačen u seriju i još kad kaže ono nešto the numbers keep on coming

OK sad će valjda kroz svaku epizodu spašavat nekog prema tim brojevima/šiframa. Samo da stave različite tipove ljudi koje spašavaju i da bude zanimljivo.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 23.09.2011., 22:42   #13
Ubijanje zločestih ljudi, samo to
Old 23.09.2011., 23:16   #14
Gdje si ti vidio ubijanje?!

Ja sam vidio tucet situacija gdje je mogao ubiti pa nije..
Ubija samo kad je apsolutno nužno i neizbježno..

Meni se sviđa, ali nisam siguran da će trajati u americi..
Inače, mislim da trebaju smanjiti doživljaj da je on nezaustavljiv, ne treba nam novi Horatio.
Old 25.09.2011., 04:46   #15
puno novih serija me nije previše oduševilo, pa tako ni ova
Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.09.2011., 17:22   #16
Mene isto nije impresionirala ovako na prvu. Možda kroz par epizoda to bude bolje.

Taj dio sa strojem je ok zamišljen, ali možda bi i bilo bolje kad bi to i imalo pravih sci-fi elemenata.

Lik Caviezela mi je poprilično još mutan. Nekako mi je nepotrebna cijela ta priča u kojoj on radi ženske postane alkić i beskućnik. Nekako bi mi bio interesantniji da je, ili mračan sam po sebi radi posla koji je obavljao, ili da je skroz normalan čovjek koji, eto, obavlja posao koji nitko neće.
Old 25.09.2011., 19:33   #17
Malo sam vise ocekivao od ovoga. Samo da se ne pretvori u nesto poput FlashForwarda.
Hoce li se Emerson ikad otrgnuti od lika Benjamina Linusa....
Odgovori s citatom
Old 30.09.2011., 16:23   #18
koji su komentari na novu epizodu? isplati li se gledati?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 30.09.2011., 21:32   #19
Meni je ok druga epizoda, dobar slučaj, i njih dvoje su mi zanimljivi ima kemije među njima… Jedino mi se ne sviđa uvodna špica, a i nekako bi mogli smanjiti taj Stevan (sve bum ih spasil) Segal doživljaj, jer bi moglo postati monotono i naivno..
Odgovori s citatom
Old 30.09.2011., 21:37   #20
Uz Prime Suspect i Revenge, najbolja nova serija. Inače patim na takav žanr, pa ne mogu biti previše objektivan.

Jedino što mi smeta je uvodna špica, kao što je kolega iznad napomenuo. Bolje da su spetljali neki intro sa onim kamerama svim

Da, i malo smanjiti ono sranje da on uvijek dođe sekundu prije nego se dogodi neko sranje i uspije spasiti frendove od sigurne smrti.
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 01:10.