Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Televizija > Serije

Serije U nastavcima, a nisu sapunice

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 17.11.2010., 15:29   #1
Dallas (2012-2014)

Dallas is a U.S. prime-time television drama that originally ran from 1978 to 1991. It revolved around the Ewings, a wealthy Texan family in the oil and cattle-ranching industries. The show debuted in April 1978 as a five-part miniseries on the CBS network, and then was broadcast for thirteen seasons from 1978 through 1991. Dallas was included in Time magazine's 2007 list of "100 Best TV Shows of All-TIME." In 2010, TNT (sister company to Warner Bros. Television, current owners of the series) announced it would order a pilot for a new Dallas series.

TNT priprema novu verziju popularne primetime sapunice 80'ih "Dallas".

Zadnje uređivanje Jay Bluebell : 08.07.2011. at 19:19.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 17.11.2010., 15:29   #2
TNT pregovara s Larryem Hagmanom, Patrickom Duffyem i Lindom Grey.

Quote:
TNT is currently negotiating deals with veteran Dallas stars Larry Hagman, Patrick Duffy and Linda Gray to head down south in early February to join a cast of hot, younger Ewings for a continuation of the 1978-91 primetime soap. And a lot has changed since we last visited with the Ewings in CBS's 1996 and 1998 reunion movies. For starters, Miss Ellie and Clayton are dead and buried on the ranch, reflecting the real-life losses of Howard Keel and Barbara Bel Geddes, and Bobby Ewing (Duffy) is remarried. But J.R. is still scheming and Sue Ellen has remained a powerful confidant and sober mother to all grown-up John Ross.

Ever the money man, Larry tells me he's still waiting for the bucks to be put on the table before he signs on. "I read the script and liked it," says Larry. "A lot of it is exposition to explain what's happened since we went off in the '90s. Miss Ellie's passed on and such. But they haven't made a firm offer yet. We're kicking ideas around, but nothing's been struck in gold. We'll see how it goes; I'm still ambivalent about it."

Far more optimistic are Patrick and Linda. "I read the script and was extremely impressed with it," says Patrick, who has heard shooting will take place in Texas, Louisiana or New Mexico. "I'd managed to read the scripts for the feature films Fox was planning a few years ago and they were atrocious. Just awful, so I didn't know what to expect from TNT. But this read like one of the better episodes at the height of Dallas. It's a perfect sequel to continuing the Dallas tradition."

Linda's been assured by the new show's writer, Cynthia Cidre, that Sue Ellen will remain the strong woman she evolved into by the original's conclusion. "I don't want Sue Ellen to become a victim yet again," Linda says.

As for the plot, Patrick tells me, "It's carried by John Ross, Christopher [Bobby and Pam's son] and their group, but they put us in enough to carry our old fans with us. J.R. responds to business deals" just as he always did, J.R. and Bobby's acrimonious relationship continues, and "Bobby's married happily — and not to Pamela."

While Patrick says he'd love to see Bobby one day reunited with Victoria Principal's Pam, TNT shouldn't even think about getting Sue Ellen and J.R. back together. Cracks Linda: "If they try that, there might be another shooting!"
Odgovori s citatom
Old 02.02.2011., 14:43   #3
Glumačkoj postavi pridružili su se Josh Henderson i Jordana Brewster.

Quote:
TNT’s Dallas pilot now has not one but two J.R.s on board.

Josh Henderson (Desperate Housewives) has landed one of the leads in the much anticipated reboot, Deadline reports, playing the elder J.R. Ewing’s son, John Ross.

Henderson joins Jordana Brewster, who late last week was cast as Elena, a cook’s daughter entangled in a love triangle with John Ross and Christopher, aka Bobby and Pam Ewing’s adopted son (still to be cast).

Also confirmed for TNT’s Dallas are the original series’ Larry Hagman (as J.R.), Linda Gray (reprising her role of J.R.’s ex, Sue Ellen) and Patrick Duffy (as younger Ewing brother Bobby.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 08.07.2011., 19:18   #4
TNT je naručio 10 epizoda prve sezone i emitirat će je tek na ljeto 2012. Ima još dotad

Quote:
Is this the week to be a soap opera lover or what? First All My Children and One Life to Live are saved, now comes official word that TNT is greenlighting the Dallas reboot!

The new series, a spinoff of the monster hit CBS sudser that ran from 1978–1991, centers on John Ross (Josh Henderson) and Christopher (Jesse Metcalfe) Ewing, sons of JR (Larry Hagman) and Bobby Ewing (Patrick Duffy). Hagman, Duffy and Linda Gray (Sue Ellen) will all be reprising their iconic roles from the parent soap. Rounding out the cast are Jordana Brewster, Brenda Strong and Julie Gonzalo.

The new version will focus on the Ewing offspring — J.R. Ewing’s son John Ross (Josh Henderson of Desperate Housewives), and Christopher, the adopted son of Bobby and Pam Ewing (Jesse Metcalfe of Desperate Housewives) — as they clash over the family dynasty’s future. Jordana Brewster (Fast & Furious) stars as Elena, who is involved in a love triangle with Christopher and John Ross. Julie Gonzalo (Veronica Mars) stars as Christopher’s fiancée Rebecca. The updated Dallas will feature original series stars Larry Hagman, Patrick Duffy and Linda Gray. Hagman gained worldwide fame for his portrayal of oil baron J.R. Ewing. Gray played J.R.’s wife Sue Ellen Ewing, while Duffy portrayed J.R.’s younger brother Bobby.

The Southern soap, which was picked up for a 10-episode-run, will air during the summer of 2012. A sneak peek will be shown during the premieres of The Closer and Rizzoli and Isles this Monday on TNT.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 08.07.2011., 23:33   #5
a što će ovo sad ić kao dramska serija??
Odgovori s citatom
Old 08.07.2011., 23:39   #6
Quote:
silas2012 kaže: Pogledaj post
a što će ovo sad ić kao dramska serija??
A kako je išlo inače?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 09.07.2011., 13:40   #7
Quote:
Jay&AmberFan kaže: Pogledaj post
A kako je išlo inače?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 09.07.2011., 15:29   #8
Duffy je nedavno u intervjuu kazao da nema ništa protiv povratka, ali da bi volio da bude i drugih iz stare postave.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 09.07.2011., 15:38   #9
Vratit će se i Sue Ellen, Bobby i J.R.

Odgovori s citatom
Old 09.07.2011., 16:50   #10
Mary Alice jeeeejjjjj )))))
Odgovori s citatom
Old 10.07.2011., 00:49   #11
Quote:
Jay&AmberFan kaže: Pogledaj post
A kako je išlo inače?
pa kao sapunica,koliko ja znam
Odgovori s citatom
Old 10.07.2011., 11:37   #12
Quote:
silas2012 kaže: Pogledaj post
pa kao sapunica,koliko ja znam
Originalni Dallas je bio primetime sapunica, kao što su to i Kućanice, emitirala se jednom tjedno.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 11.07.2011., 22:54   #13
aha ok,oprosti,moja greška
Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.07.2011., 15:28   #14
Promo #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1mJA...layer_embedded

Baš izgleda sapunjasto
Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.07.2011., 18:15   #15
vjerno originalu

vidjet ćemo kako se razvija, postava mi se za sada sviđa, možda pratim, ali vjerovatno ne... but still
Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.07.2011., 18:32   #16
pola postave čine glumci maknuti iz kućanica
Old 12.07.2011., 18:40   #17
Super mi je promo!

I začudo, Jesse Metcalfe nije loš u ovom traileru!
Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.07.2011., 19:08   #18
Quote:
Mikey23 kaže: Pogledaj post
I začudo, Jesse Metcalfe nije loš u ovom traileru!
Ja san baš jučer i prekjučer pogledao cijelu sezonu Chase. I bio je prilično OK tamo. Nije da se ne snađe u svojim ulogama, ali nije ni da ima neke kompleksne uloge.

Meni ovo izgleda čisto OK za pogledat. Na TNT-u je pa bi moglo ispast i nešto bolje od očekivanog.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 14.07.2011., 11:20   #19
Quote:
be.redy kaže: Pogledaj post
Ja san baš jučer i prekjučer pogledao cijelu sezonu Chase. I bio je prilično OK tamo. Nije da se ne snađe u svojim ulogama, ali nije ni da ima neke kompleksne uloge.

Meni ovo izgleda čisto OK za pogledat. Na TNT-u je pa bi moglo ispast i nešto bolje od očekivanog.
Ja sam ga gledao samo u Strastima.. gdje je bio ispod standarda samih Strasti.. jadan od najgorih glumaca IKAD u sapunicama vjerojatno.. onda sam ga gledao u Kućanicama, gdje je bio malo bolji, ali svejedno loš..

Istina da su mu uloge dosad bile loše, ali ako je glumac dobar, može se izdići iz loše uloge i biti bar ok..

Al možda je išao na neke tečaje glume, pa se poboljšao. a možda ga i TNT istesa.. iako i ovo je primetime sapunica, pa će gluma možda biti primjerena sapunicama..
Odgovori s citatom
Old 14.07.2011., 15:42   #20
A tko u Strastima NIJE bio loš?
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 14:12.