Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Televizija > Serije

Serije U nastavcima, a nisu sapunice

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 14.05.2012., 16:51   #1
The Mindy Project (2012-2017)

Quote:
The Mindy Project is an American romantic comedy television series that premiered on Fox on September 25, 2012, and aired on Tuesday nights until March 24, 2015. The series, created by Mindy Kaling, is co-produced by Universal Television and 3 Arts Entertainment.

On May 6, 2015, Fox cancelled the series after three seasons. On May 15, 2015 Hulu picked up the show, commissioning a 26 episode fourth season.

The series follows obstetrician/gynecologist Mindy Lahiri (Mindy Kaling) as she tries to balance her personal and professional life, surrounded by quirky co-workers in a small medical practice in New York City. The character was inspired by Kaling's own mother, an OB/GYN. Mindy explores life with the help of her co-workers: Danny Castellano, her best friend and love interest, whose religious sensibilities and mommy/daddy issues occasionally cause some tension; Jeremy Reed, the English doctor whom Mindy slept with in Season 1, and who now heads the practice; Peter Prentice, another doctor who was a fraternity jock while attending Dartmouth; Morgan Tookers, a wacky registered nurse and an ex-con; Tamra Webb, a nurse who's always hinting at a unbelievably cool life outside the office; and Beverley, the libidinous older office receptionist.

IMDB

Volim Mindy, bit će ovo dobar comedy lineup.

Zadnje uređivanje lie : 14.09.2015. at 14:10. Reason: apdejt
Odgovori s citatom
Old 14.05.2012., 21:22   #2
Mindy mi zvuči kao Private Practice bez drame sa ekstra dopamina
Odgovori s citatom
Old 15.05.2012., 00:59   #3
Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=BbxYId7KsL4

E ovo je prvi FOX-ov trailer koji mi se dopada.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 15.05.2012., 01:15   #4
Stvarno bih želio znati koji dio ti se dopada..
Old 15.05.2012., 01:17   #5
Nemoj se niš čudit, ovaj trailer sam pogledao NAKON trailera Ben & Kate i The Mob Doctor. Valjda mi nije djelovao tako grozan kao ta dva. Al volim Mindy.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 15.05.2012., 01:51   #6
Blah, meni se ne sviđa
Old 23.08.2012., 22:35   #7
Oho

Quote:
Ryan: DVR It
I wanted to like this all-over-the-place pilot more than I actually did, but I'll give it a chance, given its pedigree.

Furlong: Watch It
Mindy Kaling is TV's newest and most realistic heroine, bringing her self-deprecating charm and a hopeless romantic attitude to life with a quirky but capable OB/GYN alter-ego. I want her to be my doctor ... or my best friend.

Etkin: Watch It
Mindy Kaling had me at "When Harry Met Sally." Though the lead can be a bit of a "poor me" character, she's more enjoyable to watch than "New Girl's" Jess (an inevitable comparison). Unfortunately, however, the supporting characters are far weaker.

Harnick: Watch It
I want to give this show a chance. There was sort of an odd feeling to the pilot, but I'm looking forward to watching the show get into a groove.

Moaba: Watch It
Mindy’s stream of consciousness rambling, self-doubt and infinite romantic comedy references almost cross the line into irritating territory, but she manages to make herself the butt of so many jokes that the show comes off as funny and endearing. I’m pretty sure my girlfriend will make me watch this with her, and I won’t have a problem with it.

Weingus: Watch It
Kaling manages to combine the best parts of Kelly Kapoor with the worst (and most comical) aspects of being a career-centered 30-something. A must watch!

Prudom: Watch It
The only comedy pilot of the season to make me laugh multiple times -- it's charming, sweet and snarky, and Mindy Kaling is delightfully dysfunctional.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 23.08.2012., 23:13   #8
E ovo sam očekivao i gledam, definitivno.
Old 30.08.2012., 14:43   #9
Ovo je prestrašno, ne znam kad sam zadnji put nešto tako loše pogledao kao što je ovaj pilot

veliki SKIP IT! od mene
Old 30.08.2012., 14:45   #10
Meni se ovo ni po traileru nije dopalo..
Odgovori s citatom
Old 30.08.2012., 15:04   #11
Quote:
l3go kaže: Pogledaj post
Ovo je prestrašno, ne znam kad sam zadnji put nešto tako loše pogledao kao što je ovaj pilot

veliki SKIP IT! od mene
+1
Old 30.08.2012., 15:45   #12
Evo jedna kojoj se ovo svidjelo

Mindy mi je baš

Nemam pojma zašto je svima tako grozno, ja nastavljam
Old 30.08.2012., 18:55   #13
meni ovo bilo odlicno
bill hader i serbian bagel girl "are we sure she's not a war criminal ?"
politicka nekorektnost, secondhand embarrassment umjesto mindy, ljigavi englez, molitva prije spoja, more white patients, hugh grant in real life
Old 30.08.2012., 19:58   #14
Quote:
l3go kaže: Pogledaj post

veliki SKIP IT! od mene
Quote:
megan2711 kaže: Pogledaj post
+1
+1

da mi je bilo lupat glavom o zid da zaboravim da sam ovo pogledala ili napraviti lobotomiju spasila bih se
Old 30.08.2012., 20:20   #15
Nemate pojma

Meni je epizoda bila zakon.

Are we sure she's not a war criminal?

Hader

Kad je pala u bazen

When you are disorderly, you are a rapist of peace and quiet.

More white patients.
Well, don't write that.
*yes*

Definitivno nastavljam.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 30.08.2012., 22:36   #16
i najvaznije

"Dear lord, please let this date be good. May he have the wealth of Michael Bloomberg, the personality of Jon Stewart, the face of Michael Fassbender… the penis of Michael Fassbender."

(amen )

Old 31.08.2012., 00:05   #17
Quote:
ellaria kaže: Pogledaj post
i najvaznije

"Dear lord, please let this date be good. May he have the wealth of Michael Bloomberg, the personality of Jon Stewart, the face of Michael Fassbender… the penis of Michael Fassbender."

(amen )

Podržavam molitvu
Old 01.09.2012., 23:15   #18
dobro je ispalo...
bolje od new normal
fat jokes i sl...loved it
Odgovori s citatom
Old 06.09.2012., 22:50   #19
pilot je skroz bezveze, ništa smiješno ni zabavno.
bitno da smo saznali da voli spavat okolo

pogledat ću još koju epizodu, možda ima nade da se popravi sve skupa
Odgovori s citatom
Old 26.09.2012., 23:05   #20
Pogledao prvu i ono ne znam, htio bi da mi se svidi ali sve mi to nekako vuče na Mindy Shit...

Dakle imamo:

- mini me liječnicu azijskog porijekla (dakle doktorska serija)...

- koja cijeli svoj život gleda romantične filmove i želi nekoga poput Tom Hanksa, Hugh Grant..

- dečko je ostavio i odmah oženio drugu...

- povremeno se ševi s kolegom doktorom...

- svađa se da drugim kolegom doktorom koji je suprotnost od onoga što ona želi a zapravo je iz aviona vidljivo da su njih dvoje zapravo bit svega (malo vuće na ovo http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0244970/ )

Sve u svemu ona djeluje simpatično i ostali nisu loši ali onaj dejt iz noćne more, ono javljanje na telefon ili ona isprika u ordinaciji zašto ne može primiti onu trudnicu bez osiguranja; je blago rečeno klišej/naiva..

Kao što sam rekao, htio bi da mi se svidi, pa ću dati šansu još malo...
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 14:15.