Natrag   Forum.hr > Društvo > Duhovnost

Duhovnost Slobodnim stilom...

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 12.10.2004., 10:47   #1
W. Saroyan: HUMAN COMEDY

You don't feel your loneliness so much when you're singing.
Dok pjevaš ne osjećaš toliko svoju usamljenost.

I do not recognize any enemy which is human, for no human being can be my enemy. Whoever he is, whatever colour he is, however mistaken he may be in what he believes, he is my friend, not my enemy for he is no different from myself. My quarrel is not with him, but with that in him which I seek to destroy in myself first.

Ni jedan mi čovjek nje neprijatelj jer ni jedno ljudsko biće ne može biti moj neprijatelj. Tko god da je on, koje god boje, koliko god bilo krivo ono u što vjeruje, on mi je prijatelj jer nije različit od mene. Ja se ne sukobljavam s njim, već s onim u njemu što težim (prvo) uništiti u sebi.

I shall be obeying no command other than command of my own heart.
Neću poslušati ni jednu zapovijed osim (drukčiju od) zapovijedi svoga srca.

Love is immortl and makes all things immortal, but hate dies every minute.
Ljubav je besmrtna i čini sve stvari besmrtnim, a mržnja umire svakog trena.

The world waits to be made over every morning like a bed or a hosehold where the same people live
- always the same, always changing too.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 13.10.2004., 12:17   #2
Wink Djecu prisiljavamo da prihvate naš svijet

Whoever the kid had been, whoever had had the grand attitude, has finally heeded the admonishment of parents, teachers, governments, religions, and the law: "You just change your attitude now please, young man."

This transformation in kids--from flashing dragonflies, so to say, to sticky water - surface worms slowly slipping downstream -- is noticed with pride by society and with mortification by God, which is a fantastic way of saying I don't like to see kids throw away their truth just because it isn't worth a dime in the open market.

. . . --The Flashing Dragonfly
Odgovori s citatom
Old 13.10.2004., 12:21   #3
Re: Djecu prisiljavamo da prihvate naš svijet

Quote:
adriatic kaže:

This transformation in kids--from flashing dragonflies, so to say, to sticky water - surface worms slowly slipping downstream -- is noticed with pride by society and with mortification by God, which is a fantastic way of saying I don't like to see kids throw away their truth just because it isn't worth a dime in the open market.

. . . --The Flashing Dragonfly
Old 13.10.2004., 12:39   #4
Question Sloboda u zatvoru

Three times in my life I have been captured: by the orphanage, by school, and by the Army. I was four years in the orphanage, seven or eight in school, and three in the Army. Each seemed forever, though. But I'm mistaken. The fact is I was captured only once, when I was born, only that capture is also setting free, which is what this is actually all about. The free prisoner.
--Here Comes There Goes You Know Who

Triput sam u životu bio uhvaćen (zatvoren): u sirotištu, u školi i u vojsci. Bio sam četiri godine u sirotištu, sedam ili osam u školi i tri u vojsci. I svaki put je izgledalo kao da je to zauvijek.
Ali griješim. Činjenica je da sam uhvaćen samo jednom, kad sam rođen, samo što je to zarobljavanje ujedno i oslobađanje i o tome se zapravo radi.
Slobodan zatvorenik.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 18.10.2004., 13:50   #5
Question

I am interested in madness. I believe it is the biggest thing in the human race, and the most constant. How do you take away from a man his madness with-out also taking away his identity? Are we sure it is desirable for a man's spirit not to be at war with itself, or that it is better to be serene and ready to go to dinner than to be excited and unwilling to stop for a cup of coffee, even? - Sweet Drive, Sweet Chariot
Odgovori s citatom
Old 22.10.2004., 10:35   #6
Dobrota - uspjeh - sreća

Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure.
We get very little wisdom from success, you know .

Dobri su ljudi dobri jer su stekli nmudrost kroz neuspjehe.
Jer znate, jako se malo mudrosti stječe kroz uspjeh.

The greatest happiness you can have is knowing
that you do not necessarily require happiness.

Najveća je moguća sreća spoznaja
- da se može i bez sreće.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 04.11.2004., 09:22   #7
Umjetnost & umjetnik

The role of art is to make a world which can be inhabited.

Uloga je umjetnosti stvoriti nastanjiv svijet (u kojem se može prebivati).

He neither walks with multitude nor cheers with them.
The writer who is a real writer is rebel who never stops.

On ne ide s gomilom, niti se se veseli s njom.
Pravi je pisac buntovnik, bez prestanka.
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 19:02.