Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Televizija > Serije

Serije U nastavcima, a nisu sapunice

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 25.01.2014., 01:08   #81
Kevin Smith Hints Fox Swiped His Batman Idea For Gotham TV Series
Odgovori s citatom
Old 04.02.2014., 00:01   #82
Rumor Patrol: Penguin to Be the First Villain in ‘Gotham’ Series?
Quote:
News on Gotham‘s casting front has gone quiet, but we have an update on the other crucial aspect of the show – the villains. We know Gotham will supposedly feature origin stories for Batman’s gallery of classic villains, including the Joker, Riddler, Catwoman and Oswald Cobblepot, a.k.a. The Penguin.

In fact, according to Latino Review‘s El Mayimbe, a young version of the Penguin will be Gotham‘s first villain. Here is El Mayimbe’s completely unconfirmed tweet with the news:
Odgovori s citatom
Old 09.02.2014., 00:00   #83
Benjamin McKenzie je James Gordon

Quote:
Benjamin McKenzie is returning to the network that made him famous.

The O.C. alum has been tapped to play eventual Batman ally James Gordon in the new Gotham pilot, TVGuide.com has learned.

The drama, which has a series commitment at Fox, explores the origin stories of the man who would go on to be Gotham's future commissioner and his battle with the villains who made the city famous. In the project, Gordon is a former war hero-turned-detective with the Gotham City Police Department. Driven to live up to the virtues of a father he barely knew, the brave and honest detective backs up his naïve ideals with action.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 09.02.2014., 18:52   #84
Zanimljiv izbor. Nisam nikad gledao The O.C. seriju, ali vjerujem da zasluzuje priliku u ovom projektu.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 09.02.2014., 19:06   #85
E sada nakon ovih informacija sam jos vise zagrejan za seriju.

Pingvin je super izbor za prvog negativca.
Old 09.02.2014., 19:20   #86
McKenzie je dobar izbor

A šta se tiče zločinačke piletine,
nadam se da će dovesti neke nepoznate glumce.
Iako za Pingvina mi se sviđa Jonah Hill,
al neće on u te vode.
Old 11.02.2014., 19:20   #87
Glumačka postava za Gotham

Quote:
· Robin Lord Taylor (Another Earth, Accepted, The Walking Dead) has been cast as Oswald Cobblepot (aka The Penguin). Character description: With the brains of a chess grandmaster and the morals of a jackal, Oswald Cobblepot is a low-level psychopath (for gangster Fish Mooney) who hides his sadistic lust for power behind an exquisitely polite demeanor.

· Zabryna Guevara (Burn Notice, 3 lbs.) has been cast as Captain Essen. Character description: Gordon’s boss at the GCPD Homicide Squad, Captain Essen balances the two worlds of police and politics with a Machiavellian skill that’s as much corporate litigator as cop.

· Sean Pertwee (Alan Partridge, Jo, Camelot, Devil’s Playground Doomsday, Event Horizon) has been cast as Alfred Pennyworth. Character description: A tough-as-nails ex-marine from East London, Alfred Pennyworth has loyally served the Waynes. Now, in the wake of their tragic deaths, he’s fiercely protective of the young Bruce Wayne.

· Erin Richards (Breaking In, Being Human, Merlin) has been cast as Barbara Kean. Character description: A sophisticated emergency room doctor, Barbara is the fiancée of James Gordon, joyful but with an edge of vulnerability. She stands by her future husband…which can be difficult in a world as corrupt as Gotham.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 11.02.2014., 20:56   #88
Zanimljiv casting, jedva cekam vidjet to u konacnici na ekranima.
Jos nema sluzbene potvrde hoce li Donal Logue glumit detektiva Harvey Bullocka.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.02.2014., 19:10   #89
5 Actors Who Could Play a Young Bruce Wayne on ‘Gotham’
Quote:
The roles just keep getting filled for Fox's upcoming Gotham TV series, following Jim Gordon - played by Ben McKenzie - in his early days as part of Gotham City's police department. Following that announcement, Fox let the dam burst, announcing the first villain, love interests, and even a brand new Alfred.
Now that Bruce Wayne's iconic butler has been cast, it's all but certain that the 10-year old billionaire rumored to appear as a series regular will be the next role on the docket. Later reports pegged Wayne's age at 12, but the window seems a bit larger now, given the age of both Gordon and Alfred - but even if the age is clearer, who will be cast?

Here is our list of 5 Actors Who Could Play Gotham's Young Bruce Wayne.

- Ted Allpress
- Chandler Canterbury
- Max Records
- David Mazouz
- Griffin Gluck
Odgovori s citatom
Old 12.02.2014., 19:29   #90
'Gotham' Casts Donal Logue as Detective Harvey Bullock

Quote:
Donal Logue (Sons Of Anarchy, Vikings, Copper) has been cast as Detective Harvey Bullock in FOX and Warner Bros. Television’s one-hour drama project GOTHAM, which has a series commitment at the network.

Character description: Jim Gordon’s partner and mentor, the rough-around-the-edges Detective Harvey Bullock plays loose with police procedure, but he gets results … and he does it with old-school, forceful panache.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 19.02.2014., 04:43   #91
Donal Logue Hints At ‘Gotham’ TV Series Setting, Style & Core Conflict
Quote:
Donal Logue – Harvey Bullock on the upcoming ‘Gotham’ – teases the style, story, and central conflicts of Jim Gordon’s origin series.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 19.02.2014., 21:14   #92
Jos jedan novi villain - Jada Pinkett Smith lands villain role in ‘Gotham’
Quote:
Jada Pinkett Smith is the latest actor to land a role in FOX’s upcoming TV show Gotham. The wife of actor Will Smith will play Fish Mooney – a sadistic gangster boss and nightclub owner, she’s got the street smarts and almost extra-sensory abilities to read people like an open book. Imposing and hotheaded, she’s not one to be crossed. Mooney is also the boss of the young Oswald Cobblepot, who will be played by Robin Lord Taylor.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 23.02.2014., 20:59   #93
Sljedeci mjesec pocinje snimanje pilot epizode.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 27.02.2014., 14:26   #94
‘Gotham’ TV Pilot Plot Details Revealed
Quote:
According to a recent report, the script for the first episode of FOX’s ‘Gotham’ has leaked and we have the plot details.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 04.03.2014., 20:57   #95
‘Gotham’ Casts Young Bruce Wayne & Selina Kyle
Quote:
According to an official press release, Touch star David Mazouz will play Bruce Wayne in Gotham – exploring a time in the iconic future hero’s life that is often skipped over in the comics. As indicated in our suggested casting, Mazouz is a smart choice for the role – at thirteen years old he’s the perfect age to capture Wayne’s pain while also hiding his frustration behind an innocent face. His portrayal of autistic kid Jake Bohm, alongside Kiefer Sutherland, in Touch was a strong addition to the Tim Kring (Heroes) series. The show only ran for one season but its cancellation should be no indication of what Mazouz can bring to Gotham.

The report also indicates that newcomer Camren Bicondova has been cast as a youthful Selina Kyle (and possibly future Catwoman) – who, in the logic of TV dramas, will likely form a fast friendship with Wayne.
''Acting newcomer Camren Bicondova has been cast as Selina Kyle, a teenage orphan who is suspicious and wholly unpredictable. A street thief and skilled pickpocket, she’s dangerous when cornered''

Odgovori s citatom
Old 05.03.2014., 02:17   #96
Taj 'gap' između očiju.
Old 05.03.2014., 03:35   #97
Mala bas podsjeca na Michelle Pfeiffer u mladjim danima

Mislim da nije na temi obvjavljeno i da ce u ulozi Bette Kane biti Sara Paxton.

Casting zasada dobro djeluje. Bas me zanima ko ce biti u ulozi ostalih villaina, i Batmana tj starijeg Brucea.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 05.03.2014., 10:18   #98
Uff, ovo za sada smrdi na novi Smallville. Nadam se da će me razuvjeriti i da će se baviti ozbiljnim temama, a ne teen love problems... ali kada je pola likova neki teen likovi nekak mi je teško u to vjerovati.
Old 05.03.2014., 13:49   #99
Dvoje od (zasada) 10 glumaca su teens, tako da ne znam kako je to pola. I cisto sumnjam da ce bit neka love drama.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 05.03.2014., 16:28   #100
Quote:
*Hades* kaže: Pogledaj post
Dvoje od (zasada) 10 glumaca su teens, tako da ne znam kako je to pola. I cisto sumnjam da ce bit neka love drama.
Bruce Wayne, Selina Kyle i ova Sara. I to je koliko znamo za sada.
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 18:24.