Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Film

Film Art, cult and all that trash

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 06.05.2015., 00:13   #1
Star Wars VIII: The Last Jedi (2017)

Jest da ''The Force Awakens'' nije jos ni stigao u kino i da je jos u fazi postprodukcije, no njegov sequel ce brzo doci jer dvije godine brzo prolete.

Nedugo nakon sto je Disney od George Lucasa otkupio Lucasfilm studio za impresivnih 4 milijarde dolara, Disney je objavio kako imaju u planu snimiti novu svevremenski popularnu Star Wars trilogiju koja se direktno nadovezuje na dogadjaje nakon ''Return of the Jedi'', odnosno 30g kasnije pocevsi sa spomenutim ''The Force Awakens'' filmom kojem je Disney koji ima svoj drugaciji pristup produkciji odlucio ukloniti oznake ''episode''.
Uz novu trilogiju nas ocekuje i nekolicina novih ''standalone'' filmove odnosno spinoffa koji zasada nose nazive ''Rogue One'' (sa storyline smjestenim izmedju ''Revenge of the Sith'' i ''A New Hope'') i kako friske glasine ovih dana kruze za drugi film, ''Boba Fett'' kojem detalji jos nisu poznati ali se spekulira da bi to moglo biti za vrijeme ''Clone Wars'' ili ''pred njegov kraj ''Return of the Jedi''.
Uz navedena dva zasebna filma koja spadaju pod ''Star Wars Anthology'', ocekuju nas i najmanje dvije novije video igre a jedna od njih nosi naziv ''Star Wars Battlefront'' i odvija se u vrijeme OT odnosno Original Trilogy no ukljucivat ce i DLC dodatke koji su bazirani na novim filmovima.

Da se vratim ontopic.
O Star Wars episode VIII jos nema puno detalja (ocekivano jer Disney je predprodukciju ''The Force Awakens'' dugo drzao u tajnosti od javnosti i medija opcenito), no zna se da ce i episode VIII takodjer snimat UK Pinewood studio u blizini Londona.
Datum izlaska filma je 26. svibnja 2017, tocnije 40g i 1 dan nakon izlaska ''A New Hope''.

Redateljska palica je pripala Rian Johnsonu (Looper, Brick, nekoliko epizoda serije Breaking Bad).

May the 4th be with UK: Star Wars Episode VIII is filming at Pinewood
Quote:
May the 4th be with you - Star Wars Episode VIII is shooting in the UK.

Chancellor George Osborne announced today (May 4) that filming for the Rian Johnson-directed sci-fi will take place at Pinewood Studios, following in the footsteps of upcoming instalment The Force Awakens.

Lucasfilm is to invest £100m in the film, which is expected to create around 3,000 jobs

Osbourne tweeted: "Pleased to announce ‪#StarWarsVIII will be filmed here in UK ‪@PinewoodStudios - great news for ‪@starwars fans & our UK creative industries.

"Episode VIII to be ‪#MadeinBritain, bringing 100m investment and 3,000 jobs here. ‪#MayThe4thBeWithYou"

Steve Yedlin Is the ‘Star Wars: Episode VIII’ Cinematographer
Quote:
Director Rian Johnson has worked with cinematographer Steve Yedlin on three features: Brick, The Brothers Bloom, and Looper. Now, Yedlin is making the jump to lightspeed with Johnson: he’ll serve as the Star Wars: Episode VIII cinematographer.
Quote:
Rian Johnson will write and direct Star Wars: Episode VIII. The film, which continues the saga after the events of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, is set for release on May 26, 2017 — forty years and a day after the release of Star Wars: A New Hope in 1977. Johnson is widely considered one of cinema’s most gifted young filmmakers, having directed the modern sci-fi classic, Looper, as well as Brick and The Brothers Bloom. He was also behind the camera for three episodes of the critically-acclaimed TV series Breaking Bad, including “Ozymandias,” which series creator Vince Gilligan named as the best installment of the show. Kathleen Kennedy and Ram Bergman, producer of Looper, Don Jon, Brick, and The Brothers Bloom, are on board to produce, and J.J. Abrams will serve as executive producer.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 06.05.2015., 00:14   #2
Prvi.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 06.05.2015., 00:23   #3
I zadnji

Dodatak kaj se tice produkcije SW8:
Quote:
Finance minister George Osborne made the announcement on the annual May 4 celebration of the George Lucas film franchise, describing it as "great news for the UK as a whole".

"It is what happens when you have an economic plan that is working and a film-making industry with real skills and talent," Osborne said at a visit to Ealing Studios in west London.

"There could not be better news on May the Fourth Be With You Day."

He said the filming of "Star Wars Episode VIII" would bring £100 million ($151 million, 136 million euros) in investment and create 3,000 jobs.

Directed by Rian Johnson and produced by Lucasfilm and Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, the movie is expected to start filming in 2016 and be released in 2017.

Like "Star Wars: The Force Awakens", the eagerly awaited seventh episode that is due to be released in December, the next episode is to be filmed at Pinewood studios in Buckinghamshire in southeast England, the home of many James Bond films.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 06.05.2015., 22:14   #4
Avengers Star Mark Ruffalo Wants A Role In Star Wars Episode VIII
Quote:
The Avengers: Age of Ultron star recently worked with Star Wars: Episode VIII director Rian Johnson on the film Brothers Bloom. When asked during a Reddit AMA what it was like working with Johnson, Ruffalo dropped a little hint that he’d like a place in Johnson’s Star Wars:

Loved working with Rian. He is an incredibly gifted film maker and a really fine man. I hope he has a place for me in the new StarWars. Knock knock, Rian.
The comment comes off as a good nature ribbing, so fans probably shoudn’t take it as anything more that. Then again, if it came to pass, Ruffalo in Star Wars may be the closest thing we ever get to a Planet Hulk movie.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 06.05.2015., 22:54   #5
Možda Yodu ozračenog x-zrakama?
Old 07.05.2015., 02:09   #6
Ta ti je dobra
Mogao bi proci kao neka bestija sa rodnog planeta Yode
Odgovori s citatom
Old 02.06.2015., 23:59   #7
‘Star Wars Episode 8’ RUMORS: Lando Returning & Female Sith Being Introduced?
Quote:
Ever since the new trilogy was announced, fans have been wondering if Billy Dee Williams' Lando Calrissian would be making a return in future films. Now, Making Star Wars is reporting that the companies that are being licensed for "Star Wars" merchandise are being told that "Lando is likely returning in Star Wars: Episode VIII to avenge a friend and lead a fleet." This would fit in with a previous rumor hinting at a friend in need of being avenged by the end of "The Force Awakens."

The other big rumor that is being floated to licensees is the introduction of a "Female Sith" for "Episode VIII." Whether or not this is a true blue Sith Lord or just a Dark Jedi with a red lightsaber remains to be seen. It is also unknown what this means for the fate of Adam Driver's evil character Kylo Ren
Zanimljive glasine. Bilo bi opce zanimljivo vidjet force sensitive zenu a pogotovo Sitha.
Postoji mogucnost da se Lando prikljuci u Epizodi 8.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 03.06.2015., 15:24   #8
Nije teško proguglati ili proučiti povijest Povratka Jedija da se vidi koga bi to Lando došao osvetiti. Iako se nadam da razloga za osvetu neće biti.

E, žena zlikovac... Da! Zbilja bih to želio vidjeti. To bi sagi dalo novu dimenziju.
A već se pojavila glasina tko bi to mogao biti... - Upozorenje, veliki, veliki spoiler. Čovjek je kao dobio otkaz u Bad robotu pa se osvećuje.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 03.06.2015., 16:31   #9
Ako je istina to za nju, onda ce bit zanimljivo.

Kod si nasao da Lando osvecuje?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 03.06.2015., 23:03   #10
Quote:
general Martok kaže: Pogledaj post
Možda Yodu ozračenog x-zrakama?
meh, niti Hulk mi nije neki lik, niti mi je ovaj neki glumac da bi se posebno veselio...

Čak bi više volio cameo Robert Downey Jr. kao neki trgovac oružjem
Old 04.06.2015., 12:14   #11
Quote:
*Hades* kaže: Pogledaj post
Kod si nasao da Lando osvecuje?
Hana Sola.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 17.06.2015., 03:26   #12
Star Wars: Episode VIII to shoot on 35mm
Quote:
Just a quick update. Rian Johnson, on Twitter, has confirmed that he was considering shooting his Star Wars film in 65mm. But as you can see from his Tweet, he's sticking to 35mm stock. Still not shooting on digital, though. In a later Tweet, he says he's unsure yet if Episode VIII will partly be shot in IMAX format, as The Force Awakens has been.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 06.07.2015., 19:10   #13
Action star Donnie Yen clinches Jedi role in Episode VIII of Star Wars: report
Quote:
According to Apple Daily, Yen is expected to be in London early next month to start film work.

He will play a Chinese Jedi who meets iconic character Han Solo and becomes his ally, said Apple.

The newspaper did not cite any sources or official confirmation for its story today, and named Harrison Ford as returning to play Han Solo.

It said Yen won the role over eight other actors including Jet Li, Tony Leung Chiu Wai, Wang Leehom, Chang Chen, Daniel Wu and Stephen Chow.

He and Li were favoured because of their fighting skills and proficiency in English, but Disney eventually gave the role to Yen, who commands US$4 million (S$5.4 million) per movie, and not Li whose fee is US$10 million.

Zanimljivo da je uz Yena kandidat za ulogu bio i Jet Li.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 15.07.2015., 22:17   #14
Dodatak na link iznad:
Quote:
According to Twitch Film (via Apple Daily), the Hong Kong star is flying off to London in August to start shooting Star Wars: Episode VIII. The report states that Yen will be sharing the screen with Han Solo actor Harrison Ford, though Oscar Isaac is the only confirmed cast member returning for the sequel so far.

Izvor http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/07/...-and-rogue-one
Osim sta snimanje pocinje vec sljedeci mjesec za epizodu 8, i Oscar Isaac je potvdjen za nastavak.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 21.07.2015., 18:09   #15
‘Star Wars: Episode VIII': Benicio Del Toro Eyed for Villain Role
Quote:
Casting for Disney and Lucasfilm’s “Star Wars: Episode VIII” is already in motion, as Benicio Del Toro has been offered the role of the villain in the upcoming film, sources tell Variety.

Daisy Ridley, John Boyega and Oscar Isaac, who will first be seen in “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” bowing this Christmas, are all expected to return, with Rian Johnson helming the pic.

A deal is still far away from coming together and who exactly Del Toro will be playing is unknown, but insiders say the studio was going after A-list talent for the role, also meeting Joaquin Phoenix for the role.

The movie will bow on May 26, 2017. Ram Bergman is producing the film with Lucasfilm’s Kathleen Kennedy.

Del Toro was previously considered for the bad guy in another major franchise: Khan in “Star Trek Into Darkness.”
Zanimljiv izbor.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.08.2015., 00:27   #16
Star Wars Rumors: Strong Female Lead Sought For Episode VIII & Filming To Begin Next Month
Quote:
Sources for themoviebit have informed the site, Rian Johnson's Star Wars: Episode VIII will begin filming on September 14th at Skellig Michael. The Irish island was previously used for The Force Awakens, and it is believed to be the current home of Luke Skywalker as a heavily-bearded Mark Hamill was photographed arriving to the remote location in July and August of last year. Movie Bit says filming there will last for 6 weeks and the location will have "a far larger role in Episode 8 than Episode 7."

Movie Bit added, "Our source also informs us that the final cut of The Force Awakens is just about done and the final shot is a slow zoom out of Skellig Michael."
Odgovori s citatom
Old 02.09.2015., 15:08   #17
U EP VIII dobit ćemo još jednu žensku glavnu ulogu, za koju se šuška da će biti kćer od Han Sola.

''The Wrap'' javlja da su Tatiana Maslany, Gina Rodriguez i Olivia Cooke ušle u uži krug.

Old 02.09.2015., 15:46   #18
Imam neki dojam da bi to mogla bit Tatiana. Moze proci kao kcer princeze.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 04.09.2015., 07:25   #19
Benicio del Toro Confirms ‘Star Wars: Episode VIII’ Villain Role, Reveals When Shooting Begins

Not too long ago, Benicio del Toro confirmed rumors that he was taking a role in the next chapter of the new Star Wars trilogy. In addition, reports have indicated that he will have some kind of villain role, though Disney and Lucasfilm haven’t confirmed anything.

However, del Toro seems to have been given permission to talk about the film as he has just seemingly confirmed the villain part of the equation while also revealing when Star Wars Episode 8 shooting actually begins.

Speaking with a Spanish outlet at, del Toro was asked what he has coming up on his schedule, and he again confirmed that he has a role in the movie, but added a bit of new information:
Quote:
“Star Wars is coming up, we will see how that turns out. I think we start shooting in March.”
The reporter followed up by asking what his role would be, hoping for something juicy, but instead del Toro merely said:
Quote:
“Ehhh, the thing is, they don’t let me talk too much about it. I’m like the villain. But we’ll see.”
Ovo bi moglo biti zanimljivo.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 04.09.2015., 15:03   #20
Nadam se da ce BDT imat ulogu Darth Plagueisa.
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 00:31.