Natrag   Forum.hr > Društvo > Alternativa

Alternativa Noetički pristup stvarnosti.
Podforumi: Astrologija, Na rubu znanosti, Magija i mistika, Alternativno liječenje

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 08.10.2008., 23:42   #21
Ja isto imam 3 na lijevoj i 2 na desnoj...

Hebote ko da to ima veze sa nečim
Old 10.10.2008., 04:33   #22
Gornja linija - bubrezi
Srednja linija - nervni sistem
Donja linija - digestivni sistem

Imam neku knjigu o istocnoj medicini (pisao ju je danas glavni covek u svetu za makrobiotiku ... zaboravio sam kako se zove) i ocitavanju zdrastvenog stanja, ne samo na osnovu ovih linija na dlanu vec citavog tela. Ako je budem nasao i ne bude me mrzelo, prekucacu nesto ...

Brat od ujaka ima secernu bolest i slucajno smo se dotakli ovih linija na dlanu i rekao mi je da mu se donja linija (linija zivota, odnosno digestivnog sistema) cesto menja - kompletno ili delimicno promeni polozaj.

Linije na dlanu kod Daunovog sindroma (preuzeto odave)

Typical crease used to diagnose Down syndrome (Courtesy of www.emedicine.com)

Izgleda da i zdrave osobe mogu imati ovakve linije na dlanu.
Do i secretly have Down SYndrome!?OMG gys! I'm totally freaking out!

Link na kome se tvrdi da slicnost ovih linija (kod normalnih osoba) sa onim koji postoje kod osoba sa Daunovim sindromom ne ukazuje na fizicke i mentalne abnormalnosti.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 10.10.2008., 07:05   #23
Možemo, takođe, odrediti i zdrastveno stanje naših roditelja posmatranjem dlana (vidi crtež 10). Tri veće linije na dlanu pokazuju stanje tri veća telesna sistema u organizmu. "Linija života" odgovara sistemu probavnih i disajnih organa; "linija intelekta" - nervnom sistemu; "linija emocija" - cirkulatornom i ekskretornom sistemu. Ako su ovi sistemi, po prirodi, snažni i zdravi, sve ove linije biće duboke i jasne. Linija digestivnog sistema trebalo bi da je duga i neprekinuta. Ako su linije na desnom dlanu jače urezane, vaša majka je bila aktivnija ličnost. Ako su linije na vašem levom dlanu jasnije, otac je bio jači.

Crtež 10. Tri veće linije na dlanu pokazuju stanje glavnih telesnih sistema u organizmu. Linije na desnom dlanu pokazuju uticaj s majčine strane, a na levom očev uticaj.

Iz knjige: PRIRODNO LEČENJE MAKROBIOTIKOM, autor: Mičio Kuši, 1978 god
Odgovori s citatom
Old 10.10.2008., 07:19   #24
The condition of the Palm

The palm is another part of the body which represents the whole constitution and condition, physical, mental, and spiritual. It has been well known in oriental medicine as well as in ancient and medieval occidental medicine that palm, including the fingers, represents personal physical and mental tendencies. With this knowledge, palmistry or palm reading has been developed, from an unknown ancient time. palmistry is able to revel personal tendencies and destiny, since each part of the palm correlates to part of the physical constitution.

There are three major lines on the palm (see Figure 2.20 on page 74) which represent the three fundamental systems of out body:

Line A, running from the indentation between the thumb and index finger down around the base of the thumb. This line represents the digestive and respiratory systems. The upper portion of this line shows the lower part of the digestive and respiratory systems. In normal health, this line should be clear, deep, and the longest among all the lines on the palm. The reason this line is called the "Life Line" in palmistry is that physical vitality and longevity largely depend upon the condition of the digestive and respiratory functions. If this line ends before reaching the wrist, or if it is weak and shallow, it shows an inferior ability in digestive and respiratory functions.

Line B, beginning at the inside edge of the hand near the beginning of Line A, crossing the palm toward the outside edge of the hand. This line represents the nervous system as well as the thinking capacity of the brain. It can be shorter than Line A, but should be clear and powerful in normal health. In palmistry, this line is called the "Line of Intellect". It shows a tendency toward determination if the line is shorter and deeper, although it also indicate tendency toward rigidity. On the other hand, it shows broad comprehension if the line is long and flowing downward, although it also shows a tendency toward indecisiveness.

Line C, runs from the outside edge of the hand below the little finger toward the inner edge of the base of index finger. This line represents the circulatory and excretory systems, and it is desirable for it to be clear and powerful. This line could be shorter than Line A, the "Life Line", but the same or a little longer than Line B, the "Line of Intellect". If this line is weak and shows irregularities, it means the circulatory and excretory functions are not operating effectively at present. If this line is long, reaching almost to the root of the index finger, physical vitality and emotional aspiration are strong than average. Due to the nature of circulatory and excretory functions in influencing emotional change, this line is called the "Line of Emotion" or the "Heart Line" in palmistry.

Line D, begins between the index and middle fingers, and curves toward the root area of the ring finger. This line is called the "Line of Love", indicating deep affection for other people or other beings. At the same time, it indicates possible complications in emotional affairs as well as human relations. This line does not necessarily appear on everyone's palm.

Line E, running from the center of the base of the palm, ascending vertically toward the middle finger, is called the "Line of Success" in palmistry. It does not appear on everyone's palm. When the mother was a hard worker during the time she carried the baby in her womb, or if a person has been working hard himself, especially in physical and social activities, this line often appears. Because this line has bee created through physical and social activity, it has been considered as an indication of possible future success.

Line F, beginning near the center of the palm, ascending toward the area between the little finger and ring finger, is called the "Line of Health" and appears only in some people. Like Line E, the "Line of Success", this line is created good physical activity, either by the mother during the time of embryonic development or by the person himself during his growing period. If this line appears, his physical constitution has good resistance to environmental difficulties.

Other line. There are many other minor lines running here and there throughout the palm. The more minor lines appear, the more changes in physical, emotional and social life tend to take place, and more variety of foods have been consumed. Generally, it is more desirable that the lines on the palm be more simple and clear, showing that person's growing conditions as well as his environment have been more simple and straight. It shows also that his consumption of foods has been simpler, but more well-balanced than average. All of the various minor lines have their respective correspondence to our physical, mental and spiritual conditions but, in general, lines going .....

"The Dō-in Way: Gentle Exercises to Liberate the Body, Mind and Spirit" By Michio Kushi

Biography of Michio Kushi: klik(english), klik(hrvatski)
Attached Images
File Type: png Michio_palm.png‎ (8.0 KB, 2553 views)

Zadnje uređivanje Klort : 10.10.2008. at 07:41.
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 00:01.