Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Televizija > Serije

Serije U nastavcima, a nisu sapunice

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 17.05.2011., 17:17   #1
Once Upon a Time / Jednom davno (2011-2018)

Quote:
Once Upon a Time is an American fairy tale drama series that premiered on October 23, 2011, on ABC. The show takes place in the fictional seaside town of Storybrooke, Maine, whose residents are characters from various fairy tales transported to the "real world" town and robbed of their real memories by a powerful curse.

Episodes typically feature a primary storyline in Storybrooke, as well as a secondary storyline from another point in a character's life before the curse was enacted. Once Upon a Time was created by Lost and Tron: Legacy writers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz.

The series takes place in the fictional seaside town of Storybrooke, Maine, in which the residents are actually characters from various fairy tales and other stories that were transported to the "real world" town and robbed of their original memories by the Evil Queen Regina (Lana Parrilla), using a powerful curse obtained from Rumplestiltskin (Robert Carlyle).
The residents of Storybrooke, where Regina is mayor, have lived an unchanging existence for 28 years, unaware of their own lack of aging.
The town's only hope lies with a bail bonds-woman and bounty hunter named Emma Swan (Jennifer Morrison), the daughter of Snow White (Ginnifer Goodwin) and Prince Charming (Josh Dallas), who was transported from the Enchanted Forest (which was also called Misthaven) to our world as an infant before she could be cursed.
As such, she is the only person who can break the curse and restore the characters' lost memories.
She is aided by her son, Henry (Jared S. Gilmore), with whom she has recently reunited after giving him up for adoption upon his birth, and his Once Upon a Time book of fairy tales that holds the key to breaking the curse. Henry is also the adopted son of Regina, providing a source of both conflict and common interest between the two women.

Episodes usually have one segment that details the characters' past lives that, when serialized, adds a piece to the puzzle about the characters and their connection to the events that preceded the curse and its consequences. The other, set in the present day, follows a similar pattern with a different outcome but also offers similar insights.

Roles/Cast: Emma Swan (Jennifer Morrison), Mary Margaret Blanchard (Ginnifer Goodwin), David Nolan (Josh Dallas), Regina Mills (Lana Parrilla), Mr. Gold (Robert Carlyle), and Captain Killian "Hook" Jones (Colin O'Donoghue)...

The series was renewed for a fifth season in May 2015, and is set to premiere on September 27, 2015.

ABC
IMDB

Djeluje simpatično, iako ne volim Jennifer Morrison zbog HIMYM

Zadnje uređivanje Jay Bluebell : 21.09.2016. at 22:23. Reason: apdejt
Odgovori s citatom
Old 17.05.2011., 18:31   #2
zvuči mi zanimljivije od konkurenta rip-off-Supernaturala Grimm
Odgovori s citatom
Old 17.05.2011., 18:53   #3
po onom video klipu koji je izašao, nekako mi je gluma ful loša. :/
Odgovori s citatom
Old 17.05.2011., 20:28   #4
imam dojam da ćemo manje gledati taj prikazani dio, pa nekako čekam da vidim Dr. Cameron, eeerm, dete Snjeguljice i princa
Odgovori s citatom
Old 18.05.2011., 00:15   #5
Tko ce se kladiti samnom da ce ovo otkazati prije 6. epizode??
Odgovori s citatom
Old 18.05.2011., 01:19   #6
Hm... Mozda je previse fantazija za moj ukus, ali mislim da cu dati ovome sansu, samo zato sto su pisci Lost u pitanju... Takodje mi Emma nije simpaticna zbog HIMYM.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 18.05.2011., 01:45   #7
Dobit će šansu...
Odgovori s citatom
Old 18.05.2011., 09:38   #8
Quote:
Halloween kaže: Pogledaj post
Tko ce se kladiti samnom da ce ovo otkazati prije 6. epizode??
Ja bih rekao još i ranije

Izgleda mi serija ko za Disney Channel.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 18.05.2011., 10:40   #9
Mene je trailer oduševio, ovo bi moglo biti jako dobro
Odgovori s citatom
Old 18.05.2011., 14:06   #10
ovo izgleda toliko previse campy da je to nevjerojatno
Odgovori s citatom
Old 18.05.2011., 16:15   #11
Quote:
alen76 kaže: Pogledaj post
ovo izgleda toliko previse campy da je to nevjerojatno
I meni. Šteta što ovaj klinac glumi loše... vidjet ćemo, neću ništa predviđati, opekao sam se lani s "Lone Starom".
Odgovori s citatom
Old 18.05.2011., 17:33   #12
Jennifer

pogledat ću ovo
Old 18.05.2011., 18:32   #13
Vidjeh trailer, od svih ABC serija za koje sam pogledo trailere ova mi se najviše dopala iako nisam skroz skužio priču iz trailera al nema veze. Ako dobro razrade priču i ako ne bude previše nelogičnosti ova bi serija mogla uspijeti. Ali to je samo jedino veliko možda....
Old 18.05.2011., 20:56   #14
i ja sam sad pogledao trailer i baš mi se sviđa nisam siguran zašto, al mi se sviđa
Old 10.06.2011., 19:54   #15
Mixed kritike

Quote:

Watch It - awesome show, can't wait for more
Skip It - it's either horrible or just totally not their thing
DVR It - there's potential, will give it a second chance

Ryan: Watch It
I have no idea how this magic-infused show will work beyond its high-concept pilot and whether it'll be able to balance the tones of fantasy and character-driven drama, but I have to admit: I found this offering from 'Lost' writers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz enchanting.

Furlong: DVR It
That hurts to type -- really it does -- because this show's pedigree and concept just scream "LOVE ME!" But I didn't. I dig escapism and sci-fi twists, but this one didn't grab me like I expected it to.

'Once Upon a Time'
Bentley: DVR It
Quite complicated at the get-go, but could turn into something interesting. I only fear that it will turn into a 'Wishbone' for grown-ups with all the fairytale flashbacks.

Harnick: DVR it.
Wasn't too exciting until the end.

Potts: Skip It
The cast is not charming enough, nor the action compelling enough, to pull off such a high-concept idea, which is especially disappointing since it comes from a pair of 'Lost' producers (who clearly skipped the day J.J. Abrams taught "How to Make a Kick-Ass TV Pilot 101").
Odgovori s citatom
Old 10.06.2011., 23:21   #16
Očekivao sam mnogo lošije, tako da je ovo super.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 10.06.2011., 23:23   #17
nekako sam i očekivao ovakve kritike ja ću pogledat sigurno
Old 13.06.2011., 01:14   #18
ufffff MRZIM Morrisonku, ne znam zasto, u House mi je vjecno kronicno bolesno izgledala, u HIMYM uzas zivi od lika, moze sam pokvarit seriju
Old 19.07.2011., 17:55   #19
Ovo se počinje emitirati 23.10. i jedva čekam da vidim kako će to izgledati
Odgovori s citatom
Old 20.07.2011., 02:14   #20
Quote:
iGirl kaže: Pogledaj post
Ovo se počinje emitirati 23.10. i jedva čekam da vidim kako će to izgledati
I ja!
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 01:02.