Natrag   Forum.hr > Društvo > Gospodarstvo > Dionice

Dionice Ne zaboravi na stop-loss

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 16.04.2014., 14:38   #81
Quote:
navi12 kaže: Pogledaj post
To znam. Oni su 'produžena' ruka IB-a.

Nego, kako misliš ' dugo su čekali na novce '?
Nemoj da sad ispadne da sam zeznuo čovjeka
Dobro..još nije poslana lova.

https://twitter.com/voltino_cro
Odgovori s citatom
Old 16.04.2014., 14:54   #82
[QUOTE=Karlo Veliki;49560818]To znam. Oni su 'produžena' ruka IB-a.

Nego, kako misliš ' dugo su čekali na novce '?

To je za ovo iznad tvoga Suretrader a ne Place Trade.....
Odgovori s citatom
Old 16.04.2014., 15:07   #83
Aha..
Zato me i čudi..jer sam dobro prekopao prije nego što sam dao savjet.

Place Trade Awarded #3 Overall Ranking in Barron's Best Online Brokers of 2014
Posted: Mar 27, 2014 11:36 AM

This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.

SOURCE:

Annual Barrons Online Broker Survey names Place Trade as a Top Online Broker of 2014, to the Best for Frequent Traders list and awards highest marks for Portfolio Analysis & Reports. This is the Third Year in a Row that Place Trade has been Ranked in the Top Ten.

Raleigh, NC (PRWEB) March 27, 2014

Place Trade Financial, Inc. (Member FINRA, SIPC), http://www.placetrade.com, today announces that Barron's magazine has once again awarded the online trading firm as a top online broker. Barrons awarded Place Trade with 4 ½ stars and a number 3 overall ranking. This is the third year in a row Place Trade has ranked in the top 10 of Barrons list of Top Online Trading Firms.

I am honored that Place Trade has been included in Barrons list of top online brokers again this year, said Sarah M. Place, President and CEO of Place Trade Financial. This is significant because online trading is a very competitive market and Barrons is a well-respected publication. We appreciate the trust our customers have in us and will continue to work to bring very best trading experience to our online trading clients.

Place Trade was named as one of the Best Online Brokers and Best for Frequent Investors by Barrons 2014 online broker survey, which was published in its Mar. 15, 2014 issue. The annual study surveyed the capabilities of 20 online brokers. Place Trade, was one of only four online brokers that were reviewed this year, who earned an overall rating of 4 ½ stars (out of a possible 5 stars).

Place Trade has prided in offering the best in full service pricing and experience. As the online trading division continues to grow, the firm aims to offer the best overall online trading experience as well as to exceed the unique needs of frequent traders.

Along with the best trading platforms, best execution, lowest margin rates and great customer services, the firm continues to add new products and services to its dynamic platform. New trading tools this year include the very exciting Probability Lab as well as tools geared for options traders including Strategy Builder and Option Strategy Lab.

Place Trade received high marks in several additional online trading categories:

Trading Experience & Technology 4.8 Stars
Usability 4.6 Stars
Mobile 4.7 Stars
Research Amenities 4.8 Stars
Portfolio Analysis & Reports 5.0 Stars
Customer Service & Education 4.8 Stars

Place Trade serves the independent online trader who wants to buy and sell on their own or ask for advice. In addition the company offer services for financial institutions, mutual fund and hedge fund traders.

Read Barrons the full article The Best Online Brokers of 2014 here: http://online.barrons.com/article/SB...bs_article%3D0

How Barrons evaluated the firms:
Barrons evaluated 20 firms, focusing on what they have to offer for wealthy, active traders. These firms were evaluated across eight categories. They looked at what can be traded online, how the tools work together across platforms, the design and capabilities of mobile platforms, educational offerings and customer service. They also looked at the nuts and bolts of placing and executing a trade. Barrons examined costs too, looking at factors such as stock and options commissions, platform or maintenance fees, margin debt and charges for transferring an account.

Place Trade on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/PlaceTrade
Place Trade on Twitter @PlaceTrade

About Place Trade Financial, Inc.:
Place Trade Financial, Inc., Member FINRA, SIPC (http://us.placetrade.com), is a global full service, discount brokerage firm with online trading. Headquartered in Raleigh, NC; Place Trade is currently celebrating ten years in the Triangle. Place Trade offers trading in over 100 market centers, spanning 19 countries, trading in several major languages and offering state of the art trading platforms for experienced online traders as well as professional traders, independent registered representatives, business and individual investors.

Clients can choose to work with an experienced financial advisor, trade online or enjoy the flexibility of using both services. Place Trade offers a full suite of financial products and services including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, options, 401(k) rollovers, retirement planning, college planning, wealth management, extensive trading tools, unbiased third party research, deep discount commissions, the lowest margin rates and more. Place Trade is a Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) registered firm as well.

https://twitter.com/voltino_cro
Odgovori s citatom
Old 28.07.2014., 15:14   #84
Koji strani broker?

Da li tko koristi placetrade i da li je zadovoljan sa njima?

Lp,
sergo
Odgovori s citatom
Old 23.02.2015., 07:12   #85
Pozdrav kolege

Pozdrav kolege forumasi!

Pokusavam kupiti strane dionice i ne mogu se registrirati ni na jednu brokersku kucu u SAD.

Sve do jedne su mi odbile prijavu, jer ne rade sa Hrvatskim drzavljanima. E-trade, SCHWAB, Option house, TD ameritrade, Scottrade....

Jos uvijek cekam odgovor od IB, poslao sam upit prije koji dan... Ima li jos ko da trguje sa stranim brokerima da mi preporuci neku firmu koja sa nama zeli suradjivati?

zahvaljujem,
Odgovori s citatom
Old 23.02.2015., 09:41   #86
IB je ok broker
Odgovori s citatom
Old 23.02.2015., 10:16   #87
slažem se s kinasom
Old 23.02.2015., 10:52   #88
Mene još jedino pili za njih kako se rješavaju problemi ako dođe problema sa računom na kojem su novci. Što ako netko hakne račun, nema love, ...
Odgovori s citatom
Old 28.02.2015., 18:51   #89
Credos?
Old 02.03.2015., 13:18   #90
Ja sam napravila acc na http://www.markets.com/hr
Čini mi se da su oni povezani s credosom jer su me iz credosa kontaktirali.

Meni se čine ok jer sam totalno tupava po tom pitanju, a nude i edukaciju i podršku i apsolutno sve.
Old 02.03.2015., 14:50   #91
Cipar? Nemojte me zezat?

Quote:
Beskompromisni financijski standardi
Brokerskom kućom Markets.com upravlja ciparska investicijska kompanija Safecap Investments Limited, čiju je licenciju za rad (br. 092/08) izdala komisija CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission), koja ujedno vrši i regulaciju njezine djelatnosti. Kompanija Safecap Investments Limited redovito šalje financijska izvješća CySEC komisiji kako bi potvrdila svoju financijsku stabilnost i dokazala svoju potpunu usklađenost sa zakonskim zahtjevima, među kojima je i zahtjev posjedovanja dovoljne količine kapitala s ciljem zaštite sredstava klijenta.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 02.03.2015., 21:13   #92
Quote:
Death-of-Art kaže: Pogledaj post
Ja sam napravila acc na http://www.markets.com/hr

... jer sam totalno tupava ... apsolutno ...
Quote:
kinas kaže: Pogledaj post
Cipar? Nemojte me zezat?
Što ti nije jasno??

Odgovori s citatom
Old 02.03.2015., 23:04   #93
Quote:
dante-1 kaže: Pogledaj post
Što ti nije jasno??

Kako si bezobrazan.
Old 02.03.2015., 23:08   #94
Možete li mi pojasniti koji je problem s Ciprom?
Old 03.03.2015., 08:46   #95
Nema problema
Odgovori s citatom
Old 03.03.2015., 09:16   #96
Quote:
Death-of-Art kaže: Pogledaj post
Kako si bezobrazan.
Hajde, nemoj se ljutiti, mala šala ...

Moraš paziti kome povjeravaš svoj novac, istraživati tko se reklamira, tko su i kako rade, nemoj odmah i brzopleto vjerovati ...
Odgovori s citatom
Old 03.03.2015., 15:21   #97
Quote:
dante-1 kaže: Pogledaj post
Hajde, nemoj se ljutiti, mala šala ...

Moraš paziti kome povjeravaš svoj novac, istraživati tko se reklamira, tko su i kako rade, nemoj odmah i brzopleto vjerovati ...
Ma ne ljutim se

Ali na ovoj stranici mi se sve čini transparentno.
Tražila sam baš nešto gdje ne moram imati nikakvo predznanje i našla sam ovo. Seminari, edukacije... sve.

A ova firma Credos s kojom surađuju vidim da posluje još od 98. godine i grafikon pokazuje da je u porastu.
Znači da nije jučer niklo iz zemlje što mi je također bitno.

Vezano za sigurnost...
"Društvo je registrirano pri Trgovačkom sudu u Zagrebu, a sva potrebna odobrenja za rada društvu Credos d.o.o. izdala je Hrvatska agencija za nadzor financijskih institucija (HANFA)."

A kad spominjete Cipar... pa ne rade li to svi?... zašto bi plaćao plaćao porez u Hrvatskoj koji je za koliko viši nego u Cipru? (ne znam...jel je barem duplo...tri puta?...)
Old 03.03.2015., 16:37   #98
Cipar je sinonim za trashy Forex firme. Tema je "američke dionice", a to preko te tvoje ciparske firme nije dobavljivo..
Odgovori s citatom
Old 03.03.2015., 23:46   #99
Quote:
kinas kaže: Pogledaj post
Cipar je sinonim za trashy Forex firme. Tema je "američke dionice", a to preko te tvoje ciparske firme nije dobavljivo..
Kako nije dobavljivo?
Old 04.03.2015., 08:51   #100
Slabo rabiš tu hvaljenu edukaciju. Vidiš CFD baziran na dionici nije ni približno jednak dionici
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 15:05.