Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Film

Film Art, cult and all that trash

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 17.05.2016., 13:22   #21
Problem kod DC-ja je što redatelji sami odlučuju kak će film izgledati. Nemaju jednu osobu koja će sve to voditi kao što ima Marvel. Na kraju će im serijal ispasti bućkuriš svega i svačega.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 17.05.2016., 20:16   #22
Ne, po meni je jedina glupost sto vise ne rade stanalone filmove. Sve treba biti u nekakvom glupom universumu. Vise necemo dobiti niti jedan normalan film, svi ce se neki kurac vezati jedan na drugi. U svakom filmu ce morati biti odredjen broj minuta posvecen tome da se radnja nadovezuje na nekakav skroz lijevi film ili ce raditi nekakve cliffhangere za druge filmove (koji ce poremetit tok filma)
Old 17.05.2016., 22:55   #23
Ja sam za to da DC nastavi sa što mračnijim i ozbiljnijim filmovima... ne može sve biti lagana zajebancija.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 18.05.2016., 00:37   #24
Quote:
Tomislav B kaže: Pogledaj post
Ja sam za to da DC nastavi sa što mračnijim i ozbiljnijim filmovima... ne može sve biti lagana zajebancija.
Ima to i svojih minusa. Recimo filmovima poput Aquamana koji stvarno ne trebaju bit mracni premracan ton samo sjebe dojam o filmu.
Ipak, nije rijec o light hororu.

Steta kaj se Wan toga primio.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 28.05.2016., 23:32   #25
William Dafoe To Star In 'Aquaman Movie 2018'
Quote:
William Dafoe is currently filming the Justice League movie and is rumored to play a role in Aquaman movie 2018. What role will he be depicting? Will he be the good guy or the bad guy? A lot of assumptions were going on regarding the issue but here is a quick peek on this intriguing role.

Dafoe’s role in the upcoming Aquaman movie is somewhat connected with his character in the Justice League movie. Confirmed by Birth.Movies.Death., Dafoe will be playing the role of an Atlantean in Justice League.

Jos jedna zanimljivost kaj se tice tehnike snimanja:
Quote:
FanSided reported that better technology will be used for shooting Aquaman, compared to making Jason Momoa hold his breath inside a giant water tank during his cameo as Aquaman in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

In order for Momoa to move freely and do all kinds of maneuvers, the team is to set up a two armed green screen machine. One green screen machine is clutched on Momoa and the other is clutched on the camera, with CGI to provide underwater action.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 03.06.2016., 07:03   #26
James Wan Says Aquaman “Won’t Be Very Dark”
Quote:
It won't be very dark…It is at the bottom of the ocean, so I'll use a lot of light!
Odgovori s citatom
Old 16.09.2016., 19:29   #27
Aquaman is the Wolverine of the DC movie universe, says director James Wan
Quote:
James Wan is feeling pretty optimistic about how fans will take to Aquaman - and has even labelled the character as DC's very own version of Wolverine.

Thanking Zack Sydner and co for their decision in casting Jason Momoa, the Aquaman director told IGN he thought it was "a brilliant move".

"Immediately, the whole joke aspect of Aquaman goes out the window," he said. "You have such a muscular, superhero-y character."

Comparing him to Marvel's fan-favourite mutant Wolverine, Wan said he sees Aquaman as "kind of the Wolverine in some respect".

"He's the outsider who gets pulled into this world and he kind of doesn't want to belong and he was doing his own thing," he added.

"He's like a reluctant superhero, right? He's the reluctant king, basically, or would-be king."

While Arthur Curry (Aquaman's alias, to you and me) may be reluctant, he certainly looks at home wielding that trident

With it all but confirmed he'll be facing Black Manta as his nemesis in the standalone film, here's hoping he knows how to use it.
Black Manta kao moguci villain.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.10.2016., 20:16   #28
James Wan teases Aquaman and Mera’s complicated relationship
Quote:
Last week Aquaman director James Wan teased the relationship between Aquaman and Mera in Justice League, and now in a new interview he went into even more detail as to what fans can expect.

“I really want to get the classic action-adventure-romance aspect through that, and I think that’s kind of fun,” Wan told Bustle.

“It starts off initially with them not quite clicking with each other,” Wan continued. “But then as the story progresses as they learn to try and work together, they get closer and closer. I think those stories are always such a great place for a filmmaker like myself to have fun with my actors.”

“I think that dynamic will be really interesting between the two. Amber’s character is super strong, she’s very powerful as well. You don’t wanna mess with her,” Wan explained. “I think Amber will bring that sense of strength, but at the same time, we also want someone who has a sort of feminine quality to her as well. She’s a bit of a contrast to Momoa, who’s more of a muscular machine almost.”

That’s all to come when Aquaman hits theaters in July 2018, but fans will get a sneak peek of Aquaman and Mera’s relationship when Justice League hits theaters next November.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 26.10.2016., 11:14   #29
Sad je samo pitanje jel Aquaman pratit priču New52 , ili onu otprije, Kako izgleda iz trailer za JL bit će new52 ali ostat će neko od onih F*** you za Surface Dwellers od prije Crissis on Infinite Earth(poslije je FLash restarta timeline za one koji nisu upučeni pa tu počinje new52.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 16.12.2016., 21:34   #30
William Dafoe je dobio ulogu Nuidis Vulkoa.

Nedavno je objavljeno kako se castingu prikljucio i Patrick Wilson (Watchmen, The Conjuring) u ulozi Orma - What Patrick Wilson Looks Like as Ocean Master Orm in Aquaman
Quote:
Just this past week, it was announced that Patrick Wilson will play Orm, potential villain and half-brother to Arthur Curry in director James Wan's Aquaman movie. No surprise, Internet fan-art maestro BossLogic has responded in signature fashion with a new piece from his photoshop daily collection that depicts what Wilson may look like as the Ocean Master. BossLogic says this.

You can see Patrick Wilson in the tweet below. And he's pretty cool looking, if not a little over the top for DC's dark universe of superheroes. Orm is one of DC Comics newer characters. He first appeared in 2012 as part of Aquaman's New 52 line-up. The Ocean Master title has been around a bit longer, though. It wasn't until a few years ago that he was rebooted, becoming the second son of Queen Atlanna and a descendant of Orin. Orm is very powerful, and becomes a rival to the throne. There is a lot of drama that plays out between The King of Atlantis and his Half-Brother.

Dobar kostim.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 14.07.2018., 10:06   #31
Procurila je nova slika Fisherman Kinga i njegove palače koja je jedna od sedam kraljevstva Atlantisa.
Sve više sam hajpani za ovaj film. Jedva čekam!

Odgovori s citatom
Old 17.07.2018., 21:13   #32
Poster

Old 18.07.2018., 07:39   #33
Odgovori s citatom
Old 21.07.2018., 21:43   #34
TRAILER
Odgovori s citatom
Old 21.07.2018., 22:12   #35
Ovo uopće ne izgleda loše .
Već je sada bolje od JL .
Ma kad bolje razmislim sigurno će biti bolje .
Old 21.07.2018., 23:15   #36
Ovo izgleda brutalno! Hiperventiliram

I odlično mi je što je origin story, kao WW, prati Aquamana od malih nogu do kraja
Odgovori s citatom
Old 22.07.2018., 02:59   #37
Quote:
Altairfan kaže: Pogledaj post
Ovo uopće ne izgleda loše .
Već je sada bolje od JL .
Ma kad bolje razmislim sigurno će biti bolje .
Kao da je teško nadmašiti JL.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 22.07.2018., 12:23   #38
Previše lošeg CGI-a.
I ovo će im flopnut.
DC nikako da se sabere.
Old 22.07.2018., 17:20   #39
Shazam djeluje fora, no ovo je još jedan smor sa još klimaktičnom borbom 100 000 bezličnih CGI likova u CGI lokaciji.
"If the United States saw what the United States was doing to the United States, the United States would invade the United States to liberate the United States from the tyranny of the United States.”Bockecho
Odgovori s citatom
Old 22.07.2018., 17:45   #40
Quote:
facersplaca kaže: Pogledaj post
Previše lošeg CGI-a.
I ovo će im flopnut.
DC nikako da se sabere.
A Marvelovi filmovi su kao nešto drugačiji?
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 13:04.