Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Televizija > Serije

Serije U nastavcima, a nisu sapunice

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 24.09.2009., 20:13   #1
Modern Family / Moderna obitelj (2009-2020)

Quote:
Modern Family is an American television mockumentary that premiered on ABC on September 23, 2009, which follows the lives of Jay Pritchett and his family, all of whom live in suburban Los Angeles. Pritchett's family includes his second wife, his stepson, and infant son, as well as his two adult children and their spouses and children. Christopher Lloyd and Steven Levitan conceived the series while sharing stories of their own "modern families". The series is presented in mockumentary style, with the fictional characters frequently talking directly into the camera.

On October 8, 2009 the series was picked up for a full season. The show has won many awards, including the Emmy Award for Outstanding Comedy Series in each of the past five years and the Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series four times so far as well, twice for Eric Stonestreet and twice for Ty Burrell, as well as the Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series twice for Julie Bowen.It also won the Golden Globe Award for Best Television Series – Musical or Comedy.

Critically lauded for revitalizing the television sitcom, "Modern Family" is also quickly cementing itself as a culturally defining series. The recipient of four consecutive Emmy Awards for Outstanding Comedy Series and a Golden Globe Award for Best Comedy Television Series, "Modern Family" returns to the ABC Television Network for its fifth season.

The Pritchett-Dunphy-Tucker clan is a wonderfully large and blended family with Jay Pritchett sitting at the head. By his side is his young, vivacious second wife Gloria, who resists his old-fashioned ways -- an impulse that will become all the more interesting now that he and Gloria have a new baby of their own. This exciting addition will bring more adventures to the family just as Gloria's son, Manny, is about to embark on an adventure of his own as he enters high school. Jay's grown daughter, Claire, and her husband, Phil, also have their son, Luke, heading to high school; their middle daughter, Alex, is full steam ahead on the college track, and the eldest, Haley, is back home figuring out her future. With the kids all growing up, this new chapter means Claire can explore returning to the workforce, which will have its fair share of missteps and victories. And this will be a big year for Claire's brother and Jay's grown son, Mitchell, who alongside his loving partner, Cameron, and daughter Lily, will have a lot of reasons to celebrate. Together these three families give us an honest and often hilarious look into the sometimes warm, sometimes twisted, embrace of the modern family.

"Modern Family" stars Ed O'Neill as Jay, Julie Bowen as Claire, Ty Burrell as Phil, Sofía Vergara as Gloria, Jesse Tyler Ferguson as Mitchell, Eric Stonestreet as Cameron, Sarah Hyland as Haley, Nolan Gould as Luke, Ariel Winter as Alex, Rico Rodriguez as Manny and Aubrey Anderson-Emmons as Lily.

Nova humoristična serija, danas izašla
Glumi Ed O'Neill (Al Bundy) vjerojatno sličnu ulogu kao u bračnim vodama
Jel gledao tko? Dojmovi?

Zadnje uređivanje lie : 14.09.2015. at 12:28. Reason: apdejt
Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.09.2009., 00:15   #2
Super je bila prva epizoda.

I'm a modern day dad. I text LOL - laugh out loud. OMG - Oh my God. WTF - Watch that face.

I know all the dance routines to High School Musical

The Circle of Life trenutak s bebom pri kraju
Odgovori s citatom
Old 27.09.2009., 00:07   #3
Aaaa, koja pozitiva

Ed O'Neill u trenirci; "mall walkers, stay to the left please"
Odgovori s citatom
Old 27.09.2009., 19:26   #4
Extra mi je bila prva epizoda, bas sam se ismejao dobro!!!
Odgovori s citatom
Old 28.09.2009., 00:57   #5
baš je OK serija, očekivao sam neku tipa puna kuća
Odgovori s citatom
Old 06.10.2009., 22:31   #6
Prva komična serija ove sezone koja me je osvojila upotpunosti već nakon prve scene.

Toliko topla, smešna, na momente pomalo tužna... i sve to upakovano u priču o tri obitelji koje su povezane neraskidivim vezama.

"Lion King" prezentacija male Lily, scena sa kockama, pa ples u vrtiću, pa priča oko "ukradenog" bicikla ili koliko je Meryl Strip dobra glumica .... odlično!!!!!!!!

Ne mogu da dočekam sledeću epizodu!!!
Old 07.10.2009., 00:26   #7
Simpatično je
Početak me podsjetio na u Dobru i zlu.

Valjda ću se s vremenom naviknuti i na način na koji je snimljena
Old 11.10.2009., 21:28   #8
Pogledala i treću epizodu.

Kako ga je pogodi avionom
I razgovori s djecom
Old 11.10.2009., 21:47   #9
Quote:
mya_7920 kaže: Pogledaj post
Pogledala i treću epizodu.

Kako ga je pogodi avionom
I razgovori s djecom
"I wanna make sure nothing's broken" a on popravlja avion dok ovaj leži poed njega i umire od bolova

Claire i Manny su bili odlični

"Oh kids. There's a bunch of them at my school."
Old 11.10.2009., 23:32   #10
E to

Ah, sad si me navukao na još jednu seriju
Old 12.10.2009., 04:52   #11
Quote:
mya_7920 kaže: Pogledaj post
E to

Ah, sad si me navukao na još jednu seriju
To mi je i bio cilj
Old 13.10.2009., 19:11   #12
Shelley Long gostuje u sledećoj epizodi
Old 14.10.2009., 13:49   #13
"And your brother's thing... Well, there's your brother's thing."

- So, have you ever kissed a girl?
- That's no way to talk to your grandmother!

I was in a plane crash

Super serija.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 14.10.2009., 14:33   #14
Quote:
Jay&AmberFan kaže: Pogledaj post
Super serija.
Ja sam treću epizodu pogledao tri puta

A kad je Gloria rekla kako je obalčila Mannyja u žensku odeću dok je bio beba

"I always wanted a daughter. To dress her up in pretty dresses, do her hair, her nails, her makeup... No one knows this but, for the first year of his life, i made Manny like a girl and told everybody that he was my daughter...
But it was for a few times, i didn't want to mess with his head. When he found the pictures i told him that it was his twin sister who died."
Old 14.10.2009., 15:00   #15
Quote:
Kevin Fisher kaže: Pogledaj post
Shelley Long gostuje u sledećoj epizodi
Cheers!
Odgovori s citatom
Old 14.10.2009., 15:01   #16
Benjamin Bratt će glumiti Mannyjevog oca.

Old 15.10.2009., 21:02   #17
Koji LOM

Baka na vjenčanju
Manny: "Prvi sam zaspao"
Mommy and daddy
Old 15.10.2009., 22:01   #18
Odlična 4. epizoda

Znao sam da će Dylan nešto sjebati na kraju, ona pjesma je bila
Odgovori s citatom
Old 23.10.2009., 19:32   #19
Ajme, ova nova

I just hate when my two girls are fighting.

Coldigger

I'm a musical theatre fan.
Surpriseeeeeee

Zajednički pad u bazen
Odgovori s citatom
Old 23.10.2009., 23:48   #20
Najbolja nova humoristicna. Daleeeko bolja od Cougar Town i The Middle. I od Accidentally on Purpose i Bored to Death. Ima li jos?
No.., bumo vidli
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 03:31.