Religija Religija u društvu
Podforum: Teologija i religijska praksa

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 27.12.2004., 15:02   #121
Re: Tko su masoni?

Quote:
Baron Samedi kaže:
Zanima me, sto vi mislite tko su masoni?
Ostaci ostataka nekog jačeg društva koje je jednom davno egzistiralo, a možda i dan danas i dalje postoji

Ugl. malo bolje englesko društvo pušaća kubanskih cigareta i pijača skupih viskija , jedino šta imaju rituale inicijacije koji se sprovode više kao neka vrsta folklora.

Kod masona je jako malo toga ostalo tajno i nepoznato. Sve šta vas više u njima zanima može se pronaći u popularnim knjigama, kod nas objavljenim u biblioteci stari grad: Rođeni u krvi, Hiramov ključ...i sl. Šta je i najzanimljivije večinu tih knjiga pisali su masoni i u njima objavili večinu svojih "tajni".
Odgovori s citatom
Old 27.12.2004., 15:07   #122
Re: Re: Tko su masoni?

Quote:
I.L kaže:
O tome je već x tema otvoreno, ali dobro de, kad ti se da!

Inače pitaj Porgesa, on je vaš, on ti to bu objasnio...

Čitaj...

http://forum.sijelo.com/viewtopic.ph...ghlight=masoni
Teorije zavjere... i to loše
Odgovori s citatom
Old 27.12.2004., 16:55   #123
Re: Re: Re: Tko su masoni?

Quote:
Khonsu kaže:
Neki zaista misle da oko njih cvijeta samo cvijeće. Nema zločestih stričeka, ma kaj bi.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 27.12.2004., 17:00   #124
Smile

Quote:
Khonsu kaže:
Ali boj se strašni nastavlja...ovdje

https://www.forum.hr/showthread.php?s...24#post2578124
Odgovori s citatom
Old 27.12.2004., 20:55   #125
Re: Re: Re: Re: Tko su masoni?

Quote:
maleni kaže:
Neki zaista misle da oko njih cvijeta samo cvijeće. Nema zločestih stričeka, ma kaj bi.
Ima ih, o ima i jako puno, ali masoni nisu ti kojih se treba bojati...
Odgovori s citatom
Old 27.12.2004., 21:06   #126
Talking Re: Tko su masoni?

Quote:
Baron Samedi kaže:

Klub muškaraca bez žena!

Njegova Svetost I.L ikona IMF-a

Anticionist - ban na politici još uvijek nije maknut. Da cionisti mogu prodavati propagandu
Odgovori s citatom
Old 28.12.2004., 00:01   #127

Quote:
Tragach kaže:
Klub muškaraca bez žena!
...između ostalog
Odgovori s citatom
Old 28.12.2004., 02:57   #128
Tko su masoni?

Neka organizacija određenog broja tipova iz visokog društva sa nekim čudnim obredima ( ili tako bar kažu ) koja je danas postala sinonim raznim teoretičarima zavjera i religijskim fanaticima za zlo.

Odgovori s citatom
Old 28.12.2004., 08:25   #129
sekularni humanisti.

Odgovori s citatom
Old 28.12.2004., 12:45   #130
Pa poznato je da je dotični gospodin Lukić htio ući u to visoko društvo, ali ga nisu primili jer je bio prenizak, te sad svu svoju energiju troši da bi dokazao kako su dotični zli.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 28.12.2004., 13:26   #131

Quote:
Baron Samedi kaže:
Masoni su postojali u svakoj razvijenoj civilizaciji. Nikad narod nije upravljao sam sobom. Demokracija je šarena laža za priproste. Narodom se upravlja, putem tajnih poluga moći. Javne su samo manifestacija vanjske vlasti. Nisu se uvijek zvali -masoni, ali su uvijek bili -tajno društvo.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 28.12.2004., 17:37   #132
Mosa Pijade.
Old 28.12.2004., 18:49   #133

Quote:
Collateral kaže:
Masoni su postojali u svakoj razvijenoj civilizaciji. Nikad narod nije upravljao sam sobom. Demokracija je šarena laža za priproste. Narodom se upravlja, putem tajnih poluga moći. Javne su samo manifestacija vanjske vlasti. Nisu se uvijek zvali -masoni, ali su uvijek bili -tajno društvo.

Odgovori s citatom
Old 28.12.2004., 18:51   #134
Quote:
Ante kaže:
Mosa Pijade.
I Jozo Broz i njegov strgani spomenik.

http://www.rojs.org

Za Ćesića dajte glas...
Odgovori s citatom
Old 28.12.2004., 23:19   #135
Evo prevodite i ucite
ali sumnjam da ce te ista razumeti ,

Sirius
Sirius is the brightest star in the night sky. Intrinsically, Sirius is over 20 times brighter than our Sun and over twice as massive. As Sirius is 8.7 light years distant, it is not the closest star system -- the Alpha Centauri system holds this distinction. Sirius is called the Dog Star because of its prominence in the constellation of Canis Majoris (Big Dog). In 1862, Sirius was discovered to be a binary star system with a companion star, Sirius B, 10,000 times dimmer than the bright primary, Sirius A. Sirius B was the first white dwarf star discovered, a type of star first understood by Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar in 1930. While studying Sirius in 1718, Edmond Halley discovered that stars move with respect to each other. The Sirius system is shown above captured in X-ray light. From http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap960902.html
Esoteric aspects
"the great White Lodge on Sirius is the spiritual prototype of the great White Lodge on Earth" [EA350]
"It might be profitable to you to bear in mind at this point what I have often told you, that the great White Lodge on [350] Sirius is the spiritual prototype of the great White Lodge on Earth, of which modern Masonry is the distorted reflection, just as the personality is a distorted reflection of the soul." [EA.348]
"The first four initiations of the solar system correspond to the four "initiations of the Threshold," prior to [18] the first cosmic initiation. The fifth initiation corresponds to the first cosmic initiation, that of "entered apprentice" in Masonry; and makes a Master an "entered apprentice" of the Lodge on Sirius. The sixth initiation is analogous to the second degree in Masonry, whilst the seventh initiation makes the Adept a Master Mason of the Brotherhood on Sirius.[IHS.18]
"These ancient Mysteries were originally given to humanity by the Hierarchy, and were - in their turn - received by the Hierarchy from the Great White Lodge on Sirius. They contain the clue to the evolutionary process, hidden in numbers and in words; they veil the secret of man's origin and destiny, picturing for him in rite and ritual the long, long path which he must tread." [EA.331]
"Masonry, as originally instituted far back in the very night of time and long antedating the Jewish dispensation, was organized under direct Sirian influence and modeled as far as possible on certain Sirian institutions and bearing a slight resemblance also to our hierarchical life - as seen in the light of the Eternal Now. Its "Blue Lodge" with its three degrees is related to the three major groups of Lives on Sirius, for there are there no kingdoms of nature, such as we possess; these groups receive all Those Who choose the fourth Path, and train Them in the mode of existence and the type of livingness which is found on Sirius. This will make it plain to you that the least developed of the Sirian Lives are - from our standpoint - all of Them initiates of very high degree. Masonry is, therefore, connected in a peculiar way with the fourth Path. Down the ages, the Masonic tradition has been preserved, changing its nomenclature from time to time, reinterpreting its Words of Power, and consequently getting further and further removed from its original beauty and intent." [R&I.417]
"The influences of Sirius, three in number, are focused in Regulus, which is, as you know, a star of the first magnitude and which is frequently called "the heart of the Lion." There is more real occultism hidden in the names given to the various stars by astronomers down the ages than has yet been realized, and here you have a case in point." [EA.300]
"A Master, therefore, is one who has taken the seventh planetary initiation, the fifth solar initiation, and the first Sirian or cosmic initiation." [IHS.18]
"The energies coming from the sun, Sirius, are related to the love-wisdom aspect or to the attractive power of the solar Logos, to the soul of that Great Being. This cosmic soul energy is related to the Hierarchy. You have been told that the great White Lodge on Sirius finds its reflection and a mode of spiritual service and outlet in the great White Lodge of our planet, the Hierarchy." [EA.416]
Sirius. "This is the great star of initiation because our Hierarchy (an expression of the second aspect of divinity) is under the supervision or spiritual magnetic control of the Hierarchy of Sirius. These are the major controlling influences whereby the cosmic Christ works upon the Christ principle in the solar system, in the planet, in man and in the lower forms of life expression. It is esoterically called the "brilliant star of sensitivity." [EA198]
Sirius - The Star of Sensitivity - governing the Hierarchy. [198]"Sirius - working in a sevenfold manner through the seven rays and their seven groups as these constitute the active Hierarchy". [EA.200]
• [AN] value of Sirius = [95] . Number of stars in Leo according to AAB. is 95. [Labour of Hercules. Labour V.]
• [RAN] value of Sirius = [5]
"First and foremost is the energy or force emanating from the sun Sirius. If it might be so expressed, the energy of thought, or mind force, in its totality, reaches the solar system from a distant cosmic center via Sirius. Sirius acts as the transmitter, or the focalizing center, whence emanate those influences which produce self-consciousness in man. During initiation, by means of the Rod of Initiation (acting as a subsidiary transmitter and as a powerful magnet) this energy is momentarily intensified, and applied to the centers of the initiate with terrific force; were it not that the Hierophant and the two sponsors of the initiate pass it primarily through their bodies, it would be more than he could stand. This increase of mind energy results in an expansion and an apprehension of the truth as it is, and is lasting in its effects. It is felt primarily in the throat center, the great organ of creation through sound." [IHS.99]
"Each one of us, in due process of evolution, forms part of one of the Heavenly Men, Who Themselves form the seven centers in that greater Heavenly Man, the Logos. Yet, though we are merged with the whole, we do not lose our identity, but forever remain separated units of consciousness, though one with all that lives or is. In like manner our Logos loses not His identity, even though He forms part of the Consciousness of the Logos of Sirius. In His turn, the Sirian Logos forms one of the seven Grand Heavenly Men, who are the centers in the body of ONE OF WHOM NOUGHT MAY BE SAID." [TCF.572]
The Intermediate Law of Karma. - There is also an intermediate law, which is the synthetic law of the system of Sirius. This law is called by the generic term, the Law of Karma, and really predicates the effect the Sirian system has on our solar system. Each of the two systems, as regards its internal economy, is independent in time and space, or (in other words), in manifestation. We have practically no effect on our parent system, the reflex action is so slight as to be negligible, but very definite effects are felt in our system through causes arising in Sirius. [TCF.570]
The system of the Sirian Logos is on the cosmic mental plane, and in a subtle way, incomprehensible to us, our Logos, with His system, forms a part of a still greater Logos. This does not involve loss of identity, though the matter is too abstruse to express more adequately. It is in this analogy that the basic idea can be found of all teaching given out about the Grand Heavenly Man. The whole conception of these laws is bound up in this idea. We have the three laws of the cosmic higher planes, holding in a synthesis of beauty the greater and the lesser system. Next we have the great law of Sirius, the Law of Karma, on the third subplane of the cosmic mental plane, which law really controls our Logos, and His actions, in the same way as the ego - in due course of evolution - controls the human personality.[TCF.572]
"We need to remember that, under the Law of Correspondences, we shall have a relationship in the Cosmos, similar to that existing in the microcosm between the ego and the personality. The suggestion holds much that we might consider with benefit. We must not, however, carry the analogy too far; as we have not yet evolved to where we have planetary consciousness, still less systemic, how can we really expect even to conceive of the A B C of cosmic truth? Just broad hints, wide conceptions, and generalities, are as yet possible. Of one thing we can be sure, and that is that identity ever remains." [TCF.572]
"Gradually, by dint of hard effort, certain Masters have qualified themselves, or are qualifying themselves, to take the place of the original members of the group, permitting of their return to a cosmic center around which our system, and the greater system of Sirius revolve." [IHS.190]
"This particular group of devas emanate from a great force center which we generalize by calling it by the name of the sun Sirius."
Reference to Sirius as a constellation:
The cosmic mental plane, and therefore with the constellation Sirius. [TCF904]
Odgovori s citatom
Old 28.12.2004., 23:22   #136
This great Sun (Sirius) which is to our solar Logos what the Monad is to the spiritual man, has a peculiar part to play where our Earth is concerned." (R&I 414)
"The consciousness of the cosmic mental plane is the goal of attainment for our solar Logos and the Sirian Logos is to our solar Logos what the human Ego (or soul) is to the human personality." (C.F. 592)
(LOM) Letter I: alignment of Ego with the personality personality: Further still the alignment may be progressed: - in the alignment of our entire solar system with the system of Sirius lies a still more remote goal. It is a point far ahead in time, but holds hid the secret of the greater cycle.
and from the same letter:
This morning, I would touch on the matter of egoic alignment again, showing you, under the Law of Correspondences, the universal application. It lies based in geometry, or in figures and numbers.
From AAB in "The Labours of Hercules":
"In Canis Major we find Sirius, the Dog Star, called in many old books "the leader of the entire heavenly host", for it is ten or twelve times brighter than any other star of the first magnitude. Sirius has always been associated with great heat, hence we have the phrase of "the dog days" in the middle of the summer, when the heat is supposed to be greatest. From the standpoint of the occultist, Sirius is of profound significance. "Our God is a consuming fire", and Sirius is the symbol of the universal soul as well as of the individual soul. It is therefore, esoterically considered, the star of initiation. In the language of symbology we are told, there comes a moment when a star blazes forth before the initiate, signifying his realization of his identity with the universal soul, and this he suddenly glimpses through the medium of his own soul, his own star."
In the zodiac of Denderah, this star is called Apes, the head. We are told (in the appendix, p. 1518, of the Companion Bible) that the brightest star in Canis Major is Sirius, the Prince, called in Persian, the Chieftain. There are three other stars in the same constellation: one is called "the announcer", another the "shining one," and the third, "the glorious", all of them phrases emphasizing the magnificence of Canis Major and, esoterically, the wonder and the glory of the higher self.
In Canis Minor, the "underdog", the same writing tells us that the name of the brightest star signifies, "redeemer", that the next brightest is "the burden bearer" or "the one who bears for others". We have, therefore, in the significance of these two names, a portrayal of Hercules, as he works out his own salvation and as he bears the great burden of Atlas and learns the meaning of service.
The first of the cosmic laws is the Law of Synthesis. It is almost impossible for those of us who have not the buddhic faculty in any way developed, to comprehend the scope of this law. It is the law that demonstrates the fact that all things - abstract and concrete - exist as one; it is the law governing the thought form of that One of the cosmic Logoi [568] in Whose consciousness both our system, and our greater center, have a part.
August, which is ruled by Leo, is the month of the Dog-star, or of Sirius, which thus brings Sirius into close relation to Leo. Leo, in the cosmic sense (and apart from our solar system altogether) is ruled by Sirius. Sirius is the home of that greater Lodge to which our fifth initiation admits a man and to which it brings him, as a humble disciple. Later, when the new world religion is founded and is working, we shall find that the major, monthly festival in August, held at the time of the full moon, will be dedicated to the task of making contact, via the Hierarchy, with Sirian force. Each of the months of the year will later be dedicated (through accurate astrological and astronomical knowledge) to whichever constellation in the heavens governs a particular month, as Sirius governs Leo. This I shall later elaborate in the papers to be written anent the new "Approaches" to spiritual reality.[EA.299]
"Those devas who are the sumtotal of the astral light. They are the agents of the karmic lords, who are in themselves deva entities of an inconceivably advanced evolution and who, in their own substance, Record. Produce effects from cause. Direct force.
This particular group of devas emanate from a great force center which we generalize by calling it by the name of the sun Sirius. Sirius-kama-manas - the cosmic astral plane and the systemic astral plane - make a close interlocking chain, and form the line of least resistance for a particular type of negative force to pour through.[TCF.624]
References from The Secret Doctrine and A Treatise on Cosmic Fire
"Sirius was called the 'dog Star'. It was the star of Mercury, or Buddha, called the "Great Instructor of mankind." (S.D. Vol. II, 391)
"The sun, Sirius, is the source of the Logoic mind (manas) in the same sense
as the Pleiades are connected with the evolution of mind in the Seven Heavenly Men and Venus is responsible for the coming in of mind in the Earth chain."(C.F. 347)
"Sirius, the Pleiades and our Sun form a cosmic triangle." (C.F. 375)
"Our solar system is negatively polarized as regards the sun Sirius, which influences our entire system psychically, via the three synthesizing schemes: Uranus, Neptune and Saturn." (C.F. 378) [660]
"Vibrations reach us from Sirius, via the cosmic mental plane." (C.F. 553)
"The Lords of Karma on our system are under the rule of a greater Lord of Karma on Sirius. We are governed by the Sirian Lord of Karma." (C.F. 570)
"The consciousness of the cosmic mental plane is the goal of attainment for our solar Logos and the Sirian Logos is to our solar Logos what the human Ego (or soul) is to the human personality." (C.F. 592)
"Three constellations are connected with the fifth logoic principle in its threefold manifestation: Sirius, two of the Pleiades and a small constellation whose name must be intuitively ascertained." (C.F. 699)
Cosmic Avatars "...represent embodied forces from the following cosmic centers: Sirius, and that one of the seven stars of the Great Bear which is ensouled by the Prototype of the Lord of the third Ray, and our own cosmic center." (C.F. 723)
Only one Being (from Sirius) has visited our system and that was at the time of individualization.
They only appear usually and normally at the initiation of a solar Logos. (C.F. 723)
"At the planetary initiation the Rod of Power, wielded by the solar Logos, is charged with pure electrical force from Sirius, and was received by our Logos during the secondary period of creation, from the hands of that great Entity who is the presiding Lord of the Lords of Karma. He is the repository of the law during manifestation, and he it is who is the representative in the solar system of that greater Brotherhood on Sirius whose Lodges are found functioning as the occult Hierarchies in the different planets." [IHS.127]

The Rays and the Initiations - Part Two - Section One -
4. The Path to Sirius
I have frequently hinted in my various books that the Sun, Sirius, is closely related to our planetary Life; much is known in the Hierarchy anent this connection, and the particular relationship of this fourth Path to humanity, the fourth kingdom in nature, but little can be communicated to the general public. I may, however, tell you certain things which may make your imaginative rangings (if I may use so strange a phrase) creatively profitable to you.
This great Sun which is to our solar Logos what the Monad is to the spiritual man, has a peculiar part to play where our Earth is concerned. It might be considered by those with a sound sense of occult proportion that our tiny planet with its planetary Logos (one of the "imperfect Gods" of The Secret Doctrine) would be too small to enter in the slightest way into the consciousness of that Supreme Illumined Entity Who is greater even than our Solar Logos. [414] Such, however, is the case. There is a relationship of very ancient date between our Lord of the World, Sanat Kumara, and the Lord of Sirius, and this exists in spite of the fact that our planet is not a sacred planet. It might be added that our planet is, in the immediate cycle, owing to the factors I have lately considered with you, rapidly passing out of this category, and on the inner planes and subjectively considered is a sacred planet; the effects of this transition from non-sacred to sacred have not fully demonstrated themselves objectively. The mystery of this relationship is partially revealed at one of the higher initiations and it is then realized by the initiates that there is a good and adequate reason for the relation and that the following esoteric events, relations and happenings are simply consequences:
1. The majority of liberated humanity, and therefore a large number of the initiates who have to make decision, choose this way to the cosmic center.
2. The relationship as it expresses itself is between the Hierarchy and Sirius, and not between Shamballa and that stupendous Sun. The energy evoked in response to this relationship enters the Hierarchy via the Heart of the Sun, creating as a consequence a triangle of spiritual energy of enormous potency. You have, therefore:
Sirius * The Hierarchy * * Heart of the Sun
Odgovori s citatom
Old 28.12.2004., 23:28   #137
ribentrop,

maštovitiji si od Ilka!

(ili si ovo samo copy/pasteo? )

Odgovori s citatom
Old 28.12.2004., 23:28   #138
"A stream of energy coming from the cosmic mental plane and from that focal point which is to Sanat Kumara what the egoic lotus, the soul, is to the spiritual man; it carries the life principle of our planet and centers itself in Shamballa. From there it is dispersed throughout all forms upon the planet and we call it Life. It must be remembered that this life principle embodies or is impregnated with the will and purpose [415] of That which over-shadows Sanat Kumara as the soul over-shadows the personality.

A stream of energy coming from the sun, Sirius; this enters directly into the Hierarchy and carries with it the principle of buddhi, of cosmic love. This, in a mysterious way, is the principle found at the heart of every atom. The life principle follows the line of 1.3.5.7, whilst the buddhic flow follows the line of 2.4.6. Thus atma-buddhi becomes the blended reality which is brought to full unfoldment as evolution proceeds. The energy of Sirius by-passes (to use a modern word) Shamballa and is focused in the Hierarchy. Its effect is not felt until after the third initiation, though the Masters use this energy whilst training disciples for the second, the fourth and the sixth initiations.
4. The entire work of the Great White Lodge is controlled from Sirius; the Ashrams are subjected to its cyclic inflow; the higher initiations are taken under its stimulation, for the principle of buddhi, of pure love (i.e., love-wisdom) must be active in the heart of every initiate prior to the initiation of the great decision; it is therefore only initiates of the fifth, sixth and higher initiations who can work consciously with the potent buddhic "livingness" which permeates all Ashrams, though unrecognized by the average disciple.
5. This Sirian influence was not recognized, and little of it was definitely focused in the Hierarchy, until Christ came and revealed the love of God to humanity. He is the expression, par excellence, of a Sirian initiation, and it is to that high place He will eventually go - no matter what duties or hierarchical obligations may take Him elsewhere between that time and now. The Buddha was originally to have chosen the fourth Path but other plans confront Him now and will probably claim His choice.
6. Sanat Kumara is not on the Sirian line but - to speak in symbols, not too deeply veiled - Lucifer, Son of the Morning, is closely related, and hence the large number of human beings who will become disciples in the Sirian Lodge. This [R&I.416] is the true "Blue Lodge," and to become a candidate in that Lodge, the initiate of the third degree has to become a lowly aspirant, with all the true and full initiations awaiting him "within the sunshine of the major Sun."

The Three Crosses
When you take an elevated birds-eye, (eagle), view of the pyramids of Giza, the impression it reveals, is the sign of the 3 Crosses X X X. The Universal Mind.

The same sign as identified at Golgotha/Calvary, The place of the Skull, where the crucifixion is said to have taken place.

Matthew 27:38 - Then were there two thieves crucified with him, one on the right hand, (the left-side of the brain), and another on the left, (the right-side of the brain). The two thieves on either side symbolize two aspects of Hermes.

Now if you follow the direction east of the 3 stars of Orion's belt, which also travel across the heavens from the East, they will guide you directly to the brightest star in the heavens, i.e. Sirius, the Dog-Star.

The three stars of Orion's belt are that which symbolize the Three Kings of the Hermetic process, with Christ symbolized by the star Sirius, which in ancient Egypt was known as ~Anubis~, the three-headed Egyptian counterpart to Hermes.

Like Hermes, he was the Guide of Souls through the realms of the underworld, preparing the traveller for renewed life.

In Egypt, when Sirius was seen to rise just before the Sun, (The Morning Star), it was a sign that the Nile was about to begin its yearly flood for forty days and nights, Death & Ressurection.

The whole purpose of the Gospel Story was therefore not to portray literal events, but to express a particular version of the Hermetic theme. Peter, for instance, is carefully characterised to portray the conscious mind attempting to undergo the Hermetic process, whilst consistently failing to do so. This is aptly expressed when he attempts to emulate Jesus by walking on water, but fails. In fact, throughout the Gospel texts, Peter is portrayed as the active conscious mind, the first to speak in any situation, impulsive in nature, and generally impetuous. Often he is rebuked by Jesus, as can be seen in Matthew 16:23:

But he turned and said to Peter, get thee behind me, Satan; thou art an offence unto me; for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

To understand why Peter was called Satan, you need to see the word play between Peter and Rock, in a previous verse of Matthew 16:18-19:

"And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."

The conscious mind is the rock, (redhead), whereas the subconscious mind is the water, (whitehead). The Christ is the annointed, and represents the waters of the purified subconscious. Jesus completed the Hermetic process, He was a Hermetic initiate, given the title of Jesus the Christ.

In the beginning of the Gospel story, we are informed that Jesus was born at night in a lowly manger, a place where sheep are normally kept. Present at this birth are three kings, bearing gifts, a trio who represent the three phases of the Hermetic process, (Hermes Tri-Magestus). These three kings followed a star, and it is pointed out that the star is in the east, yet also the three kings came from the east. This contadiction like many others found in the bible, when it is read literally, openly suggests that the literal way is not going to serve you very well. Yet this simple message is ignored, not just by the literal believers, but by the literal unbelievers. They in fact represent two sides of the same coin, and can be as bad as each other, when using the literal sense of the texts to form an opinion about the message in the bible.

The mysterious star, which the three wise men followed, has been the subject of many a preconceived notion, purely to justify the fundamentalist approach to the word of God. In truth the Hermetic message is often passed down through history using actual events in history itself as a vehicle to pass down another message, i.e. a hidden revelation.

It is not a difficult task to understand the star as an Hermetic symbol, since the Hermetic schools predate the Christian era by many centuries. The Greek philosopher, Plutarch whilst relating the allegory of Isis and Osiris, informs us that the ancient Egyptians considered the star as a symbol of immortality. And Balaam, the man whose Ass/Donkey miraculously spoke to him after he had beaten it three times, refers to the Hermetic tradition depicted in Genesis with the words "a Star out of Jacob" (Numbers 24;17).

In the New Testament, the resurrected Jesus proclaims himself as the 'bright morning star' (seen at sunrise, in the east). So illogical is the fundamentalist literal approach to this that reason alone should suggest that an altogether different message has been occulted from the attention seeking conscious mind.

This symbolic star is found elsewhere, as in nursery rhymes, where it manifests at the tip of the wand wielded by the fairy godmother, and with which she performs her miracles. Quite often it is a five pointed star, but the true Star of the Magi has six points and is the same as Solomon's Seal, the Star of David, the Hermetic symbol employed in later times by orthodox Hebrew priests. A further clue is offered in the tradition of placing a star at the top of a Christmas tree. Like the Egyptian persea, or the Druids' oak, the Christmas tree represents physical man, and thus the star's position at its top signifies the mind, which is in the head.

In alchemy, the ~star mucus~ is the uncorrupted substance in the work of illumination, a fitting guide if we take into consideration the fact that a nebulous star is but the birth of a new distant sun and therefore symbolic of the purified Subconscious mind. It is also one of the major Arcana cards in the Tarot, and can be seen at the top of the ladder of the scala philosophorum.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 28.12.2004., 23:29   #139
The Star of Bethlehem therefore denotes the completed Hermetic process, the immortal illumination to be found in the distant depths of Man's mind. It is at the beginning of the story, yet is also the result of the completed process, an eternal story. It symbolizes the great subconscious powers which lie dormant. Thus it is of no surprise that a star should come to a halt over a place where the Christ child is born, since this is when the subconscious is at its purest and as white as snow.

The birth of Christ is celebrated all over the Western world on December 25th, but this date has no basis in Scripture. In fact Christmas Day was originally the date on which pagan Mithraic rites commemorated the birth of the sun, a festival which existed a long time before the Gospels were written.

Commentators who question the December date remark that it is unlikely because the New Testament texts indicate that at the very hour of birth, shepherds were in the fields tending their flocks by night. They point out that in the colder months, it was common practise to keep sheep inside during the night. This is all very well, but it still misses the point. The minor mystery can be solved when the Hermetic key is applied.

Luke 2: 8-9 - And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field keeping watch over their flocks by night. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them....

Compare this to the ancient cure for insomnia and the counting of sheep. The 'sheep' are the attention seeking thoughts of the conscious mind and the shepherd is keeping watch, (meditating), by night, (in the mind). The angel of the Lord comes upon him, when the transmutation of consciousness takes place. This counting of sheep, basically carries the same purpose as the counting of the beads on the Rosary.

Certain carols are also vehicles for the 'initiates' message, such as the one about ~watching shepherds~ and ~Silent Night~.

Perhaps the most revealing bit of information about the identity of this ~star~, comes from the work of John Allegro, who points out that the Greek name for the 'Christ' mushroom symbol, (Korkoron), is phonetically similar to the Hebrew word for 'star', (Kohkhav) - and that our own word for 'star' is derived from the Greek 'aster', which itself is descended from a Sumerian root word for 'knobbed bolt' - i.e. the mushroom key.

Scholars have been frustrated for centuries in attempting to detail accurately the chronology leading up to the Crucifixion, but their preconceptions would carry biases and agendas, which could never lead them to the truth. It would have been more rewarding for them, had they given more consideration to the number ~Three~ being used so often throughout the texts.

So let's look at the New Testament again, bearing in mind that the basic rule of the Hermetic writers was to take a literal event, modify the story line so as to incorporate the hermetic science, then add a known or fictitious character or place to play the 'starring' role.

Using the Gospel according to Matthew, (which in the Greek tongue means 'Son of Science' and in the hebrew tongue 'Gift of God'), the texts begin to burn a light that does not burn in a manner to which the literal word would have the conscious senses believe in vain.

Mary: originating from the same root word as "Mare" the Hebrew "Miriam"*Bitter/Rebelious*, hence why Mary is said to come from the *Sea of Galilee*, as much bitter and rebellious as the salt of the *Great Subterranean Ocean* the same substance as the subconscious.

Joseph: original meaning *he shall add*, hence in *Addition* to.

Jesus: originating from *Joshua* meaning the *Lord is my salvation*, hence the reason why Joseph submits to his humble nature, i.e. *Joshua* (Jesus).

Lord: The Lord is my Shepherd, who leads his sheep away into the wilderness, hence the 40 days and nights spent in the wilderness is related to the counting of sheep to help you fall asleep, i.e. to help you kill the attention seeking thoughts of the conscious senses. The expression of taking *40 winks*, is directly related to this, which confirms why *Shepherds would watch their flocks by night* before the angel of the Lord could come down.

Christ: originating from *Khristos* the *Annointed One*, confirming that *Christ* was a *Title* for those who were initiated. True baptism is that which becomes immersed in the pureWaters of the Subconscious, (Holy Water), and when Jesus was baptised by John, the heavens suddenly opened, revealing its true significance, the hermetic process. After which, Jesus becomes 'annointed by *Mary*, his subconscious'

Jerusalem: originating from *Salem* meaning *Peace*, hence Jerusalem refers to the *Inner Place of Peace*, (see Judae), not the ******d place symbolized by the conscious senses.

Bethlehem: like *Bethel* meaning *House of Bread/Food*, the temple, where the Creator delivers, (gives birth to), divine inspiration.

Judae: deriving from the word *Jew*, of which the meaning in context to the true testimony of the word is mentioned in Romans 2:28-29

For he is not a Jew, which is one ******dly; neither is that circumcision which is ******d in the flesh. But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the *Spirit* and *Not* in the letter; (the literal), whose praise is *Not* of men but God.

In other words, those who perceive the context of the written word in its literal sense, worship man's word, not God's word.

Herod: the meaning of the name was derived from the worship of ancient *heroes* .

Matthew: 1:18 - "Now the birth of Jesus the Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary, (the waters of the *Subconscious Mind*), was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost, (*the Spirit*)."

Comment: The Vessel for the Christ is Mary, (the salt of the Sea), i.e. the Waters of the Subconscious. Ordinary baptism by holy water, was merely the symbol of the task that a would be initiate must face. It should now be recognised that the water used in the ritual of Christening, is not the Holy Water that was refered to in the Bible.

Mathew: 1:19 "Then Joseph, her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was *minded* to put her away privily."

Comment: The name Joseph represents the conscious mind, which is the mask or veil that conceals the Subconscious mind from public view. In other words, the identity of Joseph is in *Addition* to the humble spirit, or the extra that conceals the Truth, which the ego cannot bear to face through fear of revealing his true identity.

Mathew: 1:20 - But while he, *thought* on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary, (*the subconscious Mind), thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost, (*the Spirit)."

Comment: That which the conscious mind *thought* on, was reflected back toward the *Subconscious Mind*, which of itself inspires ideas, or solutions, (that Eureka! moment). The source of this *inspiration* comes not from *earth* (the conscious mind), but from heaven, (the Spirit), via the *Subconscious Mind*. This is why the *Subconscious Mind* is the Virgin, since the birth of Christ was not conceived by any physical route taken by the conscious senses.

Mathew: 1:21 - "And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins."

Comment: In Spirit, Joseph was reborn as Jesus, *the Lord is my salvation*, hence his task was to save those from worshiping the light & matter of the conscious senses, i.e. Satan's kingdom.

Matthew: 1:22 - 23 - "Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Behold, a *Virgin* (the Subconscious Mind), shall be with child, (the seed of *Inspiration* is planted and then generated as a *Thought*), and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, *God with us*.

Comment: The name *Emmanuel* means precisely that. *God with us*, i.e. the joining together of the Subconscious Mind with the Conscious Mind, the Androgyne, the union of heaven and earth, the Great Work, the *Red* man and his *White* woman, paradise regained, *God with us*.

Matthew: 1:24 - Then Joseph being raised from *sleep* did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:

Comment: Joseph once raised from his sleep, took with him his true identity, i.e. the humble spirit that resides within his humble *Subconscious*

Matthew: 1:25 - "And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son; and he called his name Jesus."

Comment: This speaks not of a physical birth, because the whole process takes place in the mind. Joseph himself is reborn and becomes Jesus the Christ, born of a virgin.

Matthew: 2:1 - "Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judae in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem,

Comment: Born in the *House of Bread/Food* in the *Spirit* in the days when *Heroes* were worshiped as kings, there came Seers from the east to the *Inner Place of Peace*.

Matthew: 2:2 - "Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 29.12.2004., 03:32   #140

Quote:
Xerex kaže:
Neka organizacija određenog broja tipova iz visokog društva sa nekim čudnim obredima ( ili tako bar kažu ) koja je danas postala sinonim raznim teoretičarima zavjera i religijskim fanaticima za zlo.

Ovo je vjerojatno najtočniji opis .
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 18:28.