Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Televizija > Serije

Serije U nastavcima, a nisu sapunice

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 09.05.2013., 11:52   #1
Rake (2014)

Quote:
Academy Award nominee and Emmy Award winner Greg Kinnear makes his broadcast television series debut with the bold new legal drama RAKE, from executive producer Peter Tolan and creator/executive producer Peter Duncan, who created the hit Australian series of the same name. RAKE centers on Keegan Deane, one of life’s great addicts, a brilliant and frustratingly charming criminal defense attorney, whose chaotic and self-destructive personal life often gets in the way of his professional one. He takes on the cases that nobody else will touch, ruled by a resolute optimism, belief in justice and dogged determination to defend those who seem beyond redemption – much like himself.RAKE is produced by Fedora Entertainment and Essential Media & Entertainment Pty Ltd., in association with Sony Pictures Television. The series is created and written by Peter Duncan (creator of the original Australian series). The series is executive-produced by Duncan, Peter Tolan (“Rescue Me,” “Analyze This”), Michael Wimer (“2012”), Richard Roxburgh (“Rake,” “Mission: Impossible II,” “Moulin Rouge”) and Ian Collie (“Rake”). Kinnear and Leslie Tolan (“Rescue Me,” “The Job”) are co-executive producers. Sam Raimi (“Oz the Great and Powerful,” “Spider-Man” franchise) directed and served as an executive producer on the pilot.

Nova serija na FOX-u od ove jeseni ili u midseasonu, raspored još nepoznat.

Zadnje uređivanje Jay Bluebell : 15.05.2013. at 00:19.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 15.05.2013., 00:21   #2
Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=QDFAp8LZWNU

Russell Edgington went from eating people as a vampire to eating people as people.

Odgovori s citatom
Old 15.05.2013., 19:27   #3
Smijala sam se većinu trailera

I: You defending a cannibal?
II: Got any advice for me?
I: Yeah, wear long sleeves.

Old 20.06.2013., 18:42   #4
Komentari kritičara na pilot:

Quote:
Furlong: DVR It
I was excited to see Greg Kinnear take his first TV role, but this overloaded pilot wasn't strong enough to put the series on my must-watch list. I'll give it a few more episodes to see if they can make the juggling act work, but there's a lot to fix.

Etkin: Skip It
Greg Kinnear is one of the more likable and charming actors Fox could've brought to the table, but they're using him in the worst way possible. Kinnear's Keegan Deane is not charismatic in the least, he's just a backwards mess. I have no desire to watch his bedroom or dental woes play out.

Moaba: Skip It
“Rake” somehow manages to make the life of an alcoholic, degenerate gambler lawyer who's in love with a hooker seem boring.

Harnick: Skip It
Sorry, Greg Kinnear, but I just couldn't get into this.

Prudom: Watch It
Smart, slick and an excellent demonstration of Greg Kinnear's many talents. He's surrounded by an equally interesting supporting cast, and though the show has drawn comparisons to "House," it doesn't seem to be retracing too many of that Fox drama's footsteps, even if the protagonists are both "rakish" rule-breakers.

Weingus: Skip It
"Rake" was all over the place, and Greg Kinnear was pretty boring as far as lawyers with gambling problems go. In fact, the whole pilot was kind of a snoozefest.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 23.01.2014., 17:34   #5
Ovo danas počinje. Našla sam neki random članak gdje se kaže da je to dr. House, samo što je pravnik.

I još sam našla da je to recikliranje australske serije pod istim naslovom!

Lijepo se izražavaju o toj australskoj pa sam je išla pogledat.
I ja se lijepo izražavam o toj australskoj.
Krajnje se fino izražavam!

Ne, djeluje mi okej, ne vrijeđa mi ovo malo inteligencije i radnja ne hoda po jajima.

Nemam pojma kakvo će bit ovo američko, ali po trailerima, izgleda sladunjavo naspram originalu.

Quote:
Tolan admitted the North American version has been toned down from the Australian original, not to mention Rescue Me, because the audience is different.

"We need to get the audience comfortable with a guy who's this much of a screw-up and care about him," Tolan said. "You can't push that too far, even though we have Greg Kinnear, who makes being a screwup look charming and acceptable.
Evo random članka.

Edit: glavnog negativca u prvoj australskoj epizodi (neću sad spojlat) glumi - Hugo Weaving! Agent Smith (Matrix), Elrond (LOTR) i V (V for Vendetta). Nikad ga tu ne bih očekivala.

Zadnje uređivanje darius-britt : 23.01.2014. at 17:43.
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 20:02.