Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Televizija > Serije

Serije U nastavcima, a nisu sapunice

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 15.05.2012., 22:42   #1
How to Live With your Parents (2013)

Quote:
When you move in with your parents after your divorce, you tell yourself it's not forever. Even if you're living with crazy, you can survive it. Because it's only temporary.

Polly (Sarah Chalke) is a single mom who's been divorced for almost a year. The transition wasn't easy for her, especially in this economy. So, like a lot of young people living in this new reality, she turned to her parents for a little help. Polly and her daughter Natalie have moved back home with her eccentric parents, Elaine (Elizabeth Perkins) and Max (Brad Garrett), a couple who are full of life, which seems to always collide with hers. And after a year, it kind of feels like a life sentence. Polly's determined to be "the best single working mother in the Universe," the mom she never had, and so far it hasn't been a cakewalk. Polly and her parents look at life through two different lenses. Polly's too uptight. Her parents are too laid back. Polly's conservative when it comes to dating (no action, whatsoever), while her parents are still sexually adventurous. Polly's trying to have perfect parenting skills, while her parents are more relaxed. They think Polly turned out okay, so what's the big deal. Well, they say it takes a village to raise a child...and in Polly's case, this village is on fire. But with help from her best friend Gregg (Orlando Jones) -- the one that got away -- and her lovable yet irresponsible ex-husband Julian (Jon Dore) -- the one who wants her back -- Polly takes her first steps toward getting a life, starting with a social one.

From executive producers Claudia Lonow (Less Than Perfect, Accidentally on Purpose, Cashmere Mafia), Brian Grazer (Arrested Development, 24, Parenthood, Friday Night Lights), and Francie Calfo (The Playboy Club, Scoundrels), comes a contemporary new comedy about what it takes to start over. Sometimes you need to move home, in order to move on.

Nova hum. serija na ABC-ju.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 15.05.2012., 23:39   #2
Ovo ide od siječnja..

Trailer

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/05/how...nts-first.html
Old 15.05.2012., 23:42   #3
Pa nije mi baš nešto, osim one fore s psom hahahahha
Odgovori s citatom
Old 15.05.2012., 23:44   #4
Niti ja ne kužim što je smiješno, ali komentari dolje su dobri..

Dvoje sredovječnih ljudi koji se krevelje kao tinejđeri, psovanje pred djecom..
Old 23.08.2012., 20:32   #5
Očito ima potencijala. Iako ne volim Brada Garretta.

Quote:
Ryan: DVR It
Sarah Chalke long ago proved that she's one of TV's most consistently winning and skilled comedy performers, and if the rest of this show is a little broad and manic, it might settle down into something sweet and mildly entertaining. Fingers crossed it's the next "Suburgatory."

Furlong: DVR It
Get past the name -- seriously, just do it -- and give this show a shot, just for the cast alone. Quirky and cute, it has potential.

Etkin: DVR It
Another one of those shows that I want to like because of its stars -- Sarah Chalke! Elizabeth Perkins! Another adorable little girl! -- but it didn't quite work. But "HTLWYPFTROYL" has some things to work out ... obviously.

Harnick: DVR It
It's sort of cute, but annoying at the same time. Hopefully the kinks will get worked out.

Moaba: DVR It
Nothing lol-worthy, but Elizabeth Perkins, Brad Garrett and Brad Garrett’s earring playing kooky, too-sexually adventurous grandparents had me chuckling occasionally. Enjoyed the final montage set to Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros' “Home” more than the rest of the pilot, which probably isn't a great sign.

Weingus: DVR It
The pilot was entertaining, but the pathetic "I'm in my 30s and live with my parents" storyline will likely get old.

Prudom: DVR It
The pilot was light on laughs, but it has a great ensemble, so I'm hoping the scripts sharpen up.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 23.08.2012., 21:22   #6
ovo ću pogledati
Old 03.04.2013., 17:24   #7
Kreće večeras na ABC-ju.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 03.04.2013., 18:48   #8
šanse su im ogromne čim serija kreće krajem sezone

ali će se pogledati pilot. volim chalkeicu
Old 03.04.2013., 18:58   #9
Svakako ću pogledati.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 04.04.2013., 13:42   #10
Nije da umreš od smijeha, ali meni je simpatično

"Visit the rapist?!" "Therapist."
Odgovori s citatom
Old 04.04.2013., 23:00   #11
meni je bilo dosadno.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 04.04.2013., 23:46   #12
Meni je prestrašno bilo

Nemam pojma zašto sam se uopće ovome toliko veselio

Uglavnom, ne gledam više
Old 05.04.2013., 11:29   #13
Meni je ok serijica. Ok za pogledati kad nemas nista drugo u zalihama....Ionako traje 20 ak minuta...
I curica mi je slatka
Odgovori s citatom
Old 05.04.2013., 15:24   #14
ja odgledala, niš mi nije bilo smiješno ... lik Polly mi ide na jetra iako su uglavnom mame danas takve, dozvoljavaju sve djeci i štite ih od svega uvjerene da je to njihova zadaća (umjesto odgajanja), njeno dijete mi je išlo na jetra ... nije mi se dopalo
Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.04.2013., 23:48   #15
Gleda itko ovo?

Meni su simpa skroz.

Stara je najjača

I mala je totalna slatkica

Umirala sam u ovoj zadnjoj na scenu u mrtvačnici
Old 26.04.2013., 03:49   #16
ja pogledao prve četiri, ali odustajem. nije mi nešto.
previše se svodi na dijete nekako i stereotipno luckaste roditelje glavne junakinje...
Old 03.07.2013., 16:58   #17
jučer sam pogledala nekoliko epizoda ovog čuda; ona mala, natalie, je najbolji dio serije.
no sve mi je nekako plitko i zbrzano, ko sedmo nebo, ali u humorističnom modu, ako to ima smisla. dobro za popunjavanje vremena, no humor zbilja neimpresivan.
i serija je otkazana!
Old 03.02.2014., 12:06   #18
Ja ću popizdit, upalim Fox, ono bude Elliot, Raymondov brat (jedini kojeg volim tamo) i solidna pričica.

Mogao sam se kladiti u to da neće dobiti ni cijelu sezonu, i zbilja, samo 13 epizoda
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 22:41.