Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Televizija > Serije

Serije U nastavcima, a nisu sapunice

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 07.02.2014., 03:38   #1
Preacher (2016-2019)

Quote:
AMC has ordered a series based on the twisted and popular ‘90s comic book franchise “Preacher,” created by Garth Ennis and Steve Dillon. The Sony Pictures Television and AMC Studios co-production was developed for television by Seth Rogen & Evan Goldberg (“This Is the End,” “Superbad,” “Neighbors”) and showrunner Sam Catlin (“Breaking Bad”). Rogen & Goldberg will produce the series through their Point Grey banner, along with Neal Moritz’s Original Film.

“Preacher” is the story of Jesse Custer (Dominic Cooper, “Agent Carter”), a conflicted Preacher in a small Texas town who is inhabited by a mysterious entity that allows him to develop a highly unconventional power. Jesse, his ex-girlfriend, Tulip (Ruth Negga, “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”), and an Irish vampire named Cassidy (Joseph Gilgun, “This Is England”) embark on a journey to, literally, find God.

“Garth Ennis’ ‘Preacher’ is, above all, about great characters – something we look for in all of our series,” said Joel Stillerman, president of original programming and development for AMC and SundanceTV. “The fact that it is also darkly funny, has some great supernatural elements, and takes us on an incredible adventure is just the icing on the cake. The incredible creative team behind this show – led by Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg, Sam Catlin and Neal Moritz – made a pilot that completely blew us away, and we know the series will satisfy and surprise fans of the comics, and captivate fans of great TV everywhere.”

AMC has ordered 10 one-hour episodes, with an expected premiere date in mid-2016.

AMC Is Definitely Developing 'Preacher'

Nakon godina nagadjanja i glasina AMC TV mreza je potvrdila da ce Preacher od writera Garth Ennisa i artista Steve Dilona biti ekraniziran za male ekrane, a oko developmenta ce se pobrinuti Seth Rogen i Evan Goldberg kao izvrsni producenti, zajedno sa Sam Caitlin (Breaking Bad) koja ce posluziti kao showrunner.

Zadnje uređivanje lie : 02.11.2015. at 09:49. Reason: apdejt
Odgovori s citatom
Old 07.02.2014., 21:04   #2
WoW!!! Napokon!!

Jedini problem je AMC koji je unakazio Walking Dead pa se bojim da bu i ovo.
Old 08.02.2014., 00:32   #3
To za TWD se ne bi dogodilo da je Darabont odlučio držat jezik za zubima. Istina, AMC je tu najveći krivac. Šta je uopće bilo, smanjili su im budget, jel tako ? Što je rezultiralo pobunom i onda otkazom za 2-3 tjedna. Šteta.

@OT zvuči super, can't wait.
Old 08.02.2014., 02:40   #4
Zaboravio nadodat:
Quote:
Rogen and Goldberg, the creatives behind feature film “This is the End,” will pen the pilot for “Preacher” and exec produce. Sam Catlin (“Breaking Bad”) will serve as exec producer and showrunner. Fellow executive producers include Neal Moritz and Vivian Cannon for Original Films, along with Ori Marmur, Ken Levin and Jason Netter.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 08.02.2014., 02:42   #5
au, ovo se prati
Odgovori s citatom
Old 08.02.2014., 11:08   #6
Jao secam se ovih stripova bili su hit no mislim da ih nisam nikada citao ili jesam pa sam zaboravio uglavnom bacicu pogled na pilot ep kad dodje.
Old 09.02.2014., 12:07   #7
Ovo bi moglo biti jako, jako dobro. Casting me zanima.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using Tapatalk
Odgovori s citatom
Old 04.05.2014., 14:24   #8
Seth Rogen Talks ‘Preacher’ TV Show, Changes from the Comic
Quote:
Still, the showrunner is veteran Breaking Bad producer Sam Catlin, with Rogen and Goldberg promising to stick to the original comic book story as much as possible. What’s the story? Very simply, it follows a preacher named Jesse Custer, who hooks up with his old flame Tulip and a party-animal Irish vampire named Cassidy in an attempt to track down God, who has abandoned Heaven in the wake of the formation of the Genesis entity, an all-powerful offspring of an angel and a demon.

Given that changes between the original property and the final product are to be expected in an adaptation, what kind of changes are in story for AMC’s Preacher? Seth Rogen recently spoke to /Film while promoting his upcoming comedy Neighbors and offered updates on a number of projects. When it comes to Preacher, Rogen said:
Odgovori s citatom
Old 17.09.2014., 18:36   #9
Seth Rogen Wants Duncan Jones To Direct Some ‘Preacher,’ Director Agrees…On Twitter
Quote:
Friday evening, Ain’t It Cool News‘ Eric Vespe tweeted that he hopes Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg try to cast Kurt Russell as the Saint of Killers in their AMC adaptation of the popular comic book, Preacher. Director Duncan Jones, who has been a little out of the loop over the past year making some tiny video game movie, asked Vespe about the project. Then Rogen himself jumped in and asked if Jones would direct. Will this actually happen? Who knows. But it’s a great Twitter conversation to read and even Rian Johnson got int he mix. Check it out below.
Serija bi dobila na popularnosti ako uspiju u casting uvesti i Kurt Russella.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 10.12.2014., 19:25   #10
Koliko sam čuo, serija bi trebala početi iduće jeseni, ali to su samo spekulacije.

Naslovna pjesma će biti ova!
Odgovori s citatom
Old 30.12.2014., 00:51   #11
AMC naručio pilot koji će se snimiti na ljeto. Serija kreće 2016.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 11.05.2015., 09:15   #12
Dominic Cooper Joins Seth Rogen’s New TV Show ‘Preacher’
Quote:
The 36 year old British actor will play the lead role of Jesse Custer, a small-town Texas preacher with supernatural powers.

Cooper was most recently seen playing Howard Stark in another television show based on a comic book. On “Agent Carter,” a miniseries set just after World War II, he played the father of Tony Stark – AKA Iron Man – who is played by Robert Downey Jr. in the Marvel movies.

Ostatak castinga koji se popunio - Preacher TV Series News: Two More Join the Cast
Quote:
The Preacher TV series pilot on AMC has just added TV vets Jamie Anne Allman and Derek Wilson.

Ms. Allman will play Betsy Schenck, "a meek wife who appears to suffer beatings by the hand of her husband, Donny. When the Preacher checks up on her, though, she tells a different story."
Mr. Wilson is Donny Schenck, "a Civil War re-enactor and abusive thug who gets into altercations with Jesse Custer (the Preacher) but nevertheless shows up to church on Sundays."

Ruth Negga is Tulip O'Hare, Jesse Custer's girlfriend, who can kick serious ass and who is a menace with a handgun when needed. In fact, what I just wrote clearly doesn't do her justice. This appears to be from the official breakdown, which describes Tulip as:
"a volatile, action-packed, sexified force of nature, a capable, unrepentant criminal with a love of fashion and ability to construct helicopter-downing bazookas out of coffee cans and corn shine who’s not afraid to steal, kill or corn cob-stab her way out of a bad situation."

Jesse Custer's best friend has been cast in the Preacher TV series...but still no sign of Jesse Custer. Joseph Gilgun will play Cassidy, the hard partying vampire who hooks up with Jesse and Tulip on their cross-country odyssey.
Cassidy is described as "the most wild-ass, bestest “bro” you’d ever want to meet. He may be 100 years dead but no one’s more boisterously alive than Proinsias Cassidy. An incorrigible mischief-maker, Cassidy’s up for anything — joyriding, bungee-jumping, bank robbing, peyote dropping. He’s also a relentless conversationalist with opinions on everything from religion to politics to pop culture to theories on why people are better able to tolerate the odor of their own flatulence."

Arseface is going to show up in the first episode of Preacher. He will be played by Ian Colletti.
Who is Arseface? He's a guy who has a face like an arse, of course. But more than that, he's Eugene Root, the troubled son of a dickhead sheriff who botched a suicide attempt with a shotgun leaving him with the aforementioned face like an arse.

Elizabeth Perkins (Weeds) has an interesting role. She'll be playing Vyla Quincannon, "a genteel but formidable businesswoman who owns the local slaughterhouse in Annville. Ambitious, strong-willed and terrifying, Vyla shares a past with Jesse’s father which gives her a singular hold over Jesse."

Lucy Griffiths (True Blood) will play a character created for the show. Emily Woodrow is "a no-nonsense single mother of three. Emily's a waitress, the church organist, a bookkeeper and Jesse's loyal right hand. Stoic and strong, wise beyond her years, she can’t help but have a little thing for Preacher Jesse."
Odgovori s citatom
Old 11.05.2015., 09:39   #13
Odličan mi je strip Preacher, nadam se da će serija biti barem djelomično tako dobra...i jedva je čekam. Još uvijek ne mogu zamisliti baš kako će to isfurati, ali nadam se da neće biti fail.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 15.05.2015., 18:15   #14
Odgovori s citatom
Old 09.06.2015., 15:13   #15
Preacher pilot: close-up set picture from TV comic adaptation
Quote:
Mr Rogen has been at it again, releasing another tantalising image from the set of the Preacher comic book adaptation he is working on at AMC.

It's a snap of Dominic Cooper in costume, but it's a bit too close to show us what he actually looks like in the role...
Odgovori s citatom
Old 09.06.2015., 20:45   #16
Ovratnik
Mogli su bar upaljač staviti
Odgovori s citatom
Old 31.10.2015., 09:31   #17
Izasao kratki teaser - AMC's ‘Preacher’ Trailer Teaser Reveals First Footage
A sutra bi trebao i full trailer:
Quote:
Get your first look at Dominic Cooper as Jesse Custer in a brief teaser for ‘Preacher’ with the full trailer debuting during ‘The Walking Dead’.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 31.10.2015., 20:40   #18
ovo mi sve izgleda kao veliki miscast. pogotovo ruth kao tulip. al bumo videli
Old 01.11.2015., 12:19   #19
Pa izgleda mi ok ideja i priča,zanimljiva.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 02.11.2015., 14:50   #20
Danas je izasao i trailer

Trailer mi je mlak. Jedino kaj mi valja line na kraju ''what kind of preacher are you?''.
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 16:30.