Natrag   Forum.hr > Društvo > Povijest

Povijest Politička, društvena, kulturna, univerzalna povijest.
Podforumi: Vojna povijest i tehnologija, Domovinski rat

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 06.07.2010., 17:49   #21
Quote:
za-gor-te-nej kaže: Pogledaj post
nevjerovatno....zasto nisi kompletan text prenio?
mozda zbog onog boldanog? uzas!
to je samo povijest i nista vise. nepotrebno ju je kititi i uljepsavati.

"Franz von der Trenk (1711-1749) was a commander of the Austrian army, considered to be the father of military music.

Trenk started his military career after the death of his wife, who had perished in the black plague. He went to war as a mercenary to battle the Turks in Russia. Despite showing insubordination he gained popularity, especially after defying an order to retreat, which eventually led to victory.[citation needed]

Trenk earned most of his fame during the War of Austrian Succession, as the leader and commander of the Pandur, a paramilitary regiment, part of the Austrian army, which specialized in frontier warfare, guerrilla tactics and surprise hit-and-run actions, into which he recruited mostly Croatian and Serb (Vlai) mercenaries, experienced fighters from the Austro-Ottoman border.

The Prussian army seems to have been totally unprepared to counter such tactics (at one instance 300 Pandur, at night, waded over a river on horseback, reaching the unprotected side of a besieged town and burning it to the ground before dawn).[citation needed]

The Pandur soon became infamous for the atrocities they committed on the civilian population, some actions deemed brutal even by the standards of the day.[citation needed]

When the War of the Austrian Succession broke out Trenk rallied volunteers and marched for Vienna to assist Maria Theresa of Austria. While in Vienna, Trenk's Pandurs marched the streets before invading Prussia.

Later, upon his return to Vienna, a jealous minister accused Trenk of committing atrocities against civilians. Trenk was said to have thrown the minister off the balcony in the opera, an act for which he was sent to prison where he would live out his life.[citation needed] The real reason for his incarceration was more probably of a political nature.[citation needed]

In his last will Trenk left the sum of 30000 Gulden to the small town of Marienburg which was sacked, burned and raised from the ground by his troops."
a je vam wikipedia neki pouzdani izvor..ako želite ja vam mogu editirati taj tekst pa će stajati da je Trenk vodio 501. carsku legiju sastavljenu od klonovskih jurišnika (clone troopers)
Old 06.07.2010., 19:53   #22
evo vam malo ilustracija nastalih iz ruku gospodina Velimira Vukšića:

Pandour 1, 1745 - ovo je varaždinski pandur
Pandour 2, 1745 - slavonski pandur
Pandour 3, 1745 - banski graničar
Pandour 4, 1745
Pandour 5, 1745

ako linkovi ne rade evo vam link od cijele stranice...istražite malo ima veoma zanimljivih slika

http://www.sssbjt.hr/husar/
Old 08.07.2010., 02:37   #23
samo jedno...
u školama se uči o trenku. da, neki samo spominju to usput, no moja profesorica je dala za zadaću istražiti trenka i cijela dva sata smo o njemu pričali i o njegovom životu i tragu koji je ostavio u nacionalnoj, a i europskoj povijesti.

rekli smo većinu stvari koje su ovdje već spomenute, pa neću sad ponavljati. danas popodne spremam ovogodišnje bilježnice na tavan pa mogu zaviriti u povijest... ako nađem nešto zanimljivo, natipkam ovdje.
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 16:04.