Natrag   Forum.hr > Društvo > Politika > Svijet

Svijet Zbivanja u svijetu

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 22.08.2004., 00:30   #81
A evo sto BBC kaze zasto je Sudan visoko u listi prioriteta US vanjeske politike:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/3896215.stm

Ah, buduci da su veliki Francuski interesi u sudanskoj industiji nafte, naravno da je Amerima izuzetno vazno da su tamo zadovoljeni najvisi moralni i eticki standardi.

Quote:
His stern rhetoric also signalled another plus point: in the midst of controversy over Iraq, Darfur is an issue on which the US can safely assume the moral high ground, with little international opposition.

Washington has already invested considerable time and energy pressing for a settlement of the North-South conflict.

The focus on Sudan is a key part of its war on terrorism, with the US keen to stop Sudan emerging as a safe haven for Islamic militant groups.
Vazda kada Amerika zauzme "moral high ground", meni se lagano okrene zeludac.

A kako je Francuska imala isto tako jake naftne interese u Iraku, onda nije cudno sto su US (pored sve borzbe protiv teroizma u Iraku, Al Kaide u Iraku i ostalih prigodnih istina iz Washingtonskog PRa) takodjer u Iraku zauzele "moral high ground".
Odgovori s citatom
Old 22.08.2004., 00:33   #82
Jebenti, kad ovakvi poput SAD i Francuske i Britanije rade mir po svijetu, nije cudo sto je Jugoslavija drzala "bespotrebnih 2.000 tenkova" u garazama.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 22.08.2004., 00:34   #83
Quote:
Basta kaže:
U američkom vlasništvu since 1968. i jedne sobice u Washington DC.
a,izrael vlada amerikom?

ili isto ima rezerve nafte?

ili...?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 22.08.2004., 00:38   #84
Pogle prvi link u drugom redu mog siga.

Odgovori s citatom
Old 22.08.2004., 00:44   #85
I ovdje smo krenuli offtopic ?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 22.08.2004., 17:11   #86
Da se malo cinjenica ukljuci u rasvjetljavanje situacije:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/kwiatkows...tkowski87.html

Odgovori s citatom
Old 23.08.2004., 23:29   #87
Hmmmm...

ABUJA, Aug. 23 (Xinhuanet) -- Libyan Foreign Minister Ali Treki warned Monday against foreign intervention in solving the Darfur crisis in Sudan after the peace talks resumed in Abuja, capital ofNigeria.

Treki, representative of Libyan President Muamar Ghadafi attending the inter-Sudan talks aimed at ending the conflict in the Darfur region, said that there was a better way for those willing to help.

"Those willing to assist Sudan should limit their efforts to providing relief materials and other items the troubled area might find useful," he said.

Lauding efforts by the African Union (AU) to resolve the crisis,he said that it was high time African leaders insisted on being allowed to solve their problems.

The minister advised the AU leaders to serve as a channel through which the opposing groups would express their grievances so as to arrive at an amicable solution.

"We must continue to develop confidence in ourselves. Indeed, we should see this particular meeting toward peace in Sudan as one such confidence building challenge," he said.

"In fact, our ability to resolve our problems should not be limited to times of crisis. We have other problems like poverty, ignorance and diseases," he added.

The Libyan president's representative also called on the Sudanese fighting groups to use the Abuja talks to resolve their disputes, saying that there was nothing the AU could do if the Sudanese were not willing to live in peace.

"The fighters in Sudan are brothers and our task as negotiators here is to make them realize that fact and embrace the path of peace," he said.

The meeting, chaired by AU Chairman and Nigerian President Olusegun Obasanjo, was attended by representatives of the Sudanese government and two rebel groups from Darfur. It's another effort by the African Union to help bring about a political solution to the region's conflict, described by the United Nations as the world's worst humanitarian crisis, which has left some 10,000 people dead and one million others displaced.

The Sudanese government is represented by Agriculture Minister Mazjoub al-Khalifa Ahmed, while the two rebel groups, namely the Sudan Liberation Movement and the Justice and Equality Movement, both sent their top negotiators.

Also present at the meeting included representatives from Chad,Libya, Eritrea, Uganda, and a strong representation from the Arab League and the United Nations. They were unanimous in their positions calling for an immediate end to the humanitarian crisis in Darfur.

The United Nations Security Council had given the Sudanese government the deadline to restore peace in the Darfur region of the country at the end of August 2004.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 24.08.2004., 02:06   #88
Kud bas sada da se digne ta frka oko Sudana.

Pa tamo sranja izmedju Sjevera i Juga traje preko deset godina.

I odjedanput se Sudanska vlada nadje u centru paznje. Pa su malo zbunjeni.

Dafur nije nista novo.

There is no devil it is only god when he is drunk
Odgovori s citatom
Old 24.08.2004., 02:09   #89
Quote:
OrangeC2 kaže:
A evo sto BBC kaze zasto je Sudan visoko u listi prioriteta US vanjeske politike:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/3896215.stm

Ah, buduci da su veliki Francuski interesi u sudanskoj industiji nafte, naravno da je Amerima izuzetno vazno da su tamo zadovoljeni najvisi moralni i eticki standardi.

Vazda kada Amerika zauzme "moral high ground", meni se lagano okrene zeludac.

A kako je Francuska imala isto tako jake naftne interese u Iraku, onda nije cudno sto su US (pored sve borzbe protiv teroizma u Iraku, Al Kaide u Iraku i ostalih prigodnih istina iz Washingtonskog PRa) takodjer u Iraku zauzele "moral high ground".
Cekaj, pa Sudan je bio jako zgodan da se tamo odvode osumnjiceni Ladinovci na prijateljske razgovore.

There is no devil it is only god when he is drunk
Odgovori s citatom
Old 24.08.2004., 10:15   #90
Quote:
hobbit kaže:
Dafur nije nista novo.
Relativno nov... (ono na sto ti ciljas dogadjalo se na jugu, nad crnackim stanovnistvom krscanske i animisticke (uvjetno receno) vjere...

A na ulogu Libije iz zadnjeg clanka se nisi ni osvrnuo .
Odgovori s citatom
Old 24.08.2004., 17:43   #91
Nema sumnje da se arapi prema tim crncima ponasaju na nacin zreo suda za ratne zlocine.Igra brojeva i nafta kao izgovor da se tek sad nesto ucini ne umanjuju katastrofu.
Podsjeca na ruzne dane JAR i tamosnjeg rasistickog rezima.Zalosno je da su sankcije prema JAR neki krsili i trgovali oruzjem sa JAR.

O tome u jednom drugom topicu.

Arapskoj "miliciji?!" ----->
Odgovori s citatom
Old 02.09.2004., 22:46   #92
Sudanska vlada je iza masakara...

Quote:
Janjaweed shares camps with Sudan govt army: Human Rights Watch
(DPA)
27 August 2004

WASHINGTON - With a UN sanctions deadline looming, an international human rights group on Thursday charged that the Sudanese government army was sharing at least five camps with Janjaweed militia blamed for massive ethnic cleansing in western Sudan.

The New York-based Human Rights Watch said the five camps were among 16 Janjaweed miilitia camps identified through its investigators in West and North Darfur.

The United Nations has set a deadline of Monday for Khartoum to comply with its promises to disarm the militia, which it has backed as a way of suppressing a local rebel movement. The conflict has left at least 30,000 people dead and displaced about 1 million people.

Human Rights Watch called for the UN to impose sanctions on the Sudanese government for its “failure to disarm and neutralize the Janjaweed militia” as it has promised.

“The existence of these Janjaweed camps shows clearly tha Khartoum is not at all serious about ending atrocities and providing security,” said Peter Takirambudde, executive director of the Africa division of Human Rights Watch. said Takirambudde.

“The fact that there are still armed camps filled with killers terrorizing civilians in Darfur makes it impossible for people to go home.”

The rights group called for satellite technology to be used to confirm past and current locations of Janjaweed camps and track the theft of animals and property from civilians.

Three of the heavily armed Janjaweed camps were opened as late as July, after the July 3 date when Sudanese President Omar El Bashir promised to disarm the Janjaweed, Human Rights Watch Said.

“Even more ominous, the Sudanese government has incorporated members of the Janjaweed militia and its leaders into the police and the Sudanese army, including Islamist militia the Popular Defence Forces (PDF), which is under army jurisdiction,” the statement said.

The group called for the Africa Union, which is monitoring a ceasefire, to list the names and ranks of militia and to catalogue weapons and vehicles. The lists could be used to ban government security and law enforcement work in the future, Human Rights Watch said.

Some of the Janjaweed camps are located within eight kilometres of internally displaced person camps, such as those at Masry, Kutum and Um Sayala in North Darfur, and near Nyala in South Darfur, the report said.

The camps are secured by Sudan police forces that include members of the Janjaweed militia, the group said.

“Real protection of civilians can only occur when the Janjaweed - believed to number some 20,000 - are placed under guard instead of being used to guard” the displaced, the report said.

The Janjaweed camps identified in the report, which were named by both victims and rebels, included Ustani, Jebel Kaya, Girgigirgi, Damra Sheikh Abdel Bagui, Masry, Milla, Um Sayala, Funu, Um Heglig, Kuma, Abu Jidad, Isharaya, Kurgue, Assalaya, Razallah Jawazat abd Taisha.

The report also named Janjaweed commanders.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 10.03.2005., 13:02   #93
Quote:
UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - A senior U.N. envoy said on Wednesday that far more people had died in Sudan’s Darfur region than the 70,000 previously estimated and chastised African nations for not sending enough peacekeepers.

Jan Egeland, the U.N. humanitarian coordinator, who just visited Darfur and other parts of Sudan, said it was impossible to estimate the number of deaths from killings or disease because “it is where we are not that there are attacks.”

Egeland said the old figure of 70,000 dead from last March to the late summer was unhelpful. “Is it three times that? Is it five times that? I don’t know but it is several times the number of the 70,000 that have died altogether,” he said.

Darfur in Sudan’s west has been in conflict for more than two years with rebel groups fighting the government for more power and resources. In response Khartoum armed militia, some of whom have conducted a scorched earth campaign against African villagers, raping and killing them.

“If you move beyond the camps, the killing continues,” Egeland said. “Women are systematically abused and raped.

”I told the government at the highest levels that there was a situation totally out of control and is not being stopped," he said.
UNov izvjestaj (Jan Egeland, UNov humanitarni koordinator) : prijasnja procjena o 70 000 mrtvih u darfuru je podcjijenjena. Radi se o visestruko vecem broju, "tri puta, pet puta vecem, tesko je za procjeniti, ali je svakako visestruko veci od 70 000."
"Ubijanje se nastavlja, zene se sistematicno maltretiraju i siluju"
"Situacija se otela kontroli"
Odgovori s citatom
Old 10.03.2005., 13:05   #94
To onaj isti UN za kojeg tamo nema genocida
Old 10.03.2005., 13:09   #95
Quote:
crtica kaže:
To onaj isti UN za kojeg tamo nema genocida
Da, taj isti. I onaj isti koji je napravio safe zonu u srebrenici.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 10.03.2005., 15:43   #96
Dobro, zašto onda Hrabra Koalicija Za Demokraciju I Napredak(tm) na čelu sa SAD nije tamo uvela red, već je upala u Irak i prijeti Iranu i Siriji gdje od takvih užasa nema ni traga???
Odgovori s citatom
Old 10.03.2005., 16:15   #97
citajuci komentare forumskih mudzahidica & 'ljevicara' ...

dosao sam do slijedeceg zakljucka ... ::

ako ameri [ i ostali cafiri] nesto urade ... - krivi su ...

... a ako ne urade ... - opet su krivi ...

kako promijeniti ovo stanje ... ... ???!!!

Odgovori s citatom
Old 10.03.2005., 16:17   #98
Quote:
funat kaže:
Dobro, zašto onda Hrabra Koalicija Za Demokraciju I Napredak(tm) na čelu sa SAD nije tamo uvela red, već je upala u Irak i prijeti Iranu i Siriji gdje od takvih užasa nema ni traga???
Popni se malo po ovom threadu...
Odgovori s citatom
Old 10.03.2005., 16:25   #99
Quote:
funat kaže:
U Sudanu je zemlja natopljena krvlju, u Iraku naftom

Tamo gdje siklja krv tamo dodje UN da pomogne ovaj osmijeh je uzasno sarkastican, da naglasim.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 10.03.2005., 17:11   #100
isli su *zli ameri* pomagati i muslimane u somaliji ...

... pa im se desio *black hawk down* ...

ipak bi taj incident u zapadnom sudanu muslimani trebali sami rijesiti ...

Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 16:33.