Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Ostali mediji > Radio

Radio Video ga još nije ubio.

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 14.01.2015., 10:28   #1
Pirate radio

Hi,

I'm Dutch so I translated everything in Google and hopefully posted this in the correct forum.
In The Netherlands there are a lot of commercial radio stations, but also a lot of illegal pirate radio stations.
Especially in the east of the country there hundreds of radio stations on FM transmitting without licence.
Check to link for pictures: http://www.klompenboer.nl/Piraten/Im...Impressies.htm

I went to a camping in Luxembourg a few years ago and brought a small 15 watt FM transmitter, broadcast antenne and MP3 player with me. I have broadcasted music from a mountain for 2 weeks on a free frequency 24/7 without any problems. I drove about 10km and still received the FM signal in the car.

Now…. I’m going to Istra (Poreč) on holiday for two weeks and curious if there is also pirate radio in Croatia on FM.
I'm on a camping and want to transmit from our mobile home. What are the consequences and chances that I get caught?
I would like to use a small transmitter and antenne on a short pipe of about 3 meters. It's only for receiption on the camping.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 28.01.2015., 23:18   #2
Hej, Istra has an extremely congested FM scale, it's because of the pirate frequencies from Italy. Croatian authorities do the occasional check ups, but major problem for them is the penetration of (illegal, according to the international & european agreements) digital TV signal from Italy.

Have fun in Croatia
Old 29.01.2015., 10:42   #3
considering many free and excellent music from the netstations I wonder who will listen your personal selection of songs
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 15:32.