Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Film

Film Art, cult and all that trash

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 25.07.2015., 11:30   #1
Macbeth (2015) - Justin Kurzel

Macbeth, a duke of Scotland, receives a prophecy from a trio of witches that one day he will become King of Scotland. Consumed by ambition and spurred to action by his wife, Macbeth murders his king and takes the throne for himself.

Film se prikazivao u Cannesu pa evo nekih kritika (trenutačno 92% na RT):

Quote:
From the opening scarlet-and-black titles, Shakespeare's play is more eviscerated than adapted, in a lean, mean and powerful piece of cinema.
Quote:
Kurzel's chilling debut feature, the 2011 true-crime thriller Snowtown, suggested the then-37-year-old Australian filmmaker was a talent to watch. But this towering, consistently ingenious film establishes him as a director to cherish.
Quote:
There are imperfections in this Macbeth but it has a raw, haunting power that is hard to deny.
Quote:
Marion Cotillard and Michael Fassbender excel in Justin Kurzel's thrillingly savage interpretation of the Scottish Play.
Old 25.07.2015., 17:32   #2
Neću lagati, trailer izgleda super, a najkrvavija Shakespearova tragedija na filmskom platnu s svim modernim efektiva i vizualima zvuči odlično.

I naravno, Marion.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 26.07.2015., 16:08   #3
Konačno neka novija ekranizacija
Old 09.01.2016., 21:33   #4
pogledala sinoć
meni je film odličan, nekako je ''sirov'' što mi se sviđa
najviše me oduševio pejzaž, pa mi je dijalog malo pao u drugi plan ali to je vjerojatno jer mi je trebalo malo da se naviknem na govor

Fassbender rasturio
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 11:22.