Natrag   Forum.hr > Sport > Formula 1

Formula 1 Brm, brm, fiju...

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 30.05.2004., 22:33   #61
Evo odgovora di je nestao Trulli na startu jer nije prikazano kako je on sa treceg pao cak na sedmo mjesto
Dakle sta je rekao Truli:

"I made a good start but the race was nearly over at the first corner - if I hadn't opened the door, Sato would have taken me out. I was third behind him and Michael when, two corners later, he made a mistake so I took the inside line through turn 4 but he closed the door. His right front wheel hit my front left and I nearly lost the car - in the confusion, I pressed the pit-lane speed limiter button and that cost me a number of positions..."
Odgovori s citatom
Old 08.06.2004., 21:45   #62
Renault u Kanadu dolazi s nadograđenim motorom. Evo jedna sitnica iz cijeloga intervjua koji možete nači ma www.f1.com:

Question: The evolutions to the engine for the upcoming races: what will they be?
Rob White: The changes for Canada are performance improvements to the RS24B introduced at Imola. These are tuning changes, including new cam profiles, to improve the maximum power and power curve shape of the engine. The build spec for USA will be similar to Canada, with adjustments to how the engines are operated to account for lessons learned on the dyno and for the differences between the two circuits.

MADE IN HEAVEN!
Odgovori s citatom
Old 15.06.2004., 20:20   #63
Mislim da nas je ovaj nadogrdjeni motor stajao glave u Canadi!
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 03:49.