Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Televizija > Serije

Serije U nastavcima, a nisu sapunice

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 07.05.2014., 12:30   #1
Wayward Pines (2015-2016)

Quote:
Imagine the perfect American town... beautiful homes, manicured lawns, children playing safely in the streets. Now imagine never being able to leave. You have no communication with the outside world. You think you're going insane. You must be in Wayward Pines.

Based on the best-selling novel “Pines” by Blake Crouch and brought to life by suspenseful storyteller M. Night Shyamalan (“The Sixth Sense,” “Signs”), WAYWARD PINES is the intense new mind-bending event thriller evocative of the classic cult hit “Twin Peaks.”

Secret Service Agent ETHAN BURKE (Academy Award nominee Matt Dillon, “Crash,” “City of Ghosts”) drives to the bucolic town of Wayward Pines, ID, searching for two missing federal agents. Ethan is the logical choice for the mission. He's one of the best Secret Service agents in the Seattle office. He's also the man who knew missing agent KATE HEWSON (Carla Gugino, “Watchmen,” “Entourage”) better than anyone. They were partners. They were more than that. Their relationship nearly destroyed Ethan's marriage.

Everything changes when a truck slams into his car…and he wakes up in the Wayward Pines Hospital, with the intense and unpredictable NURSE PAM (Academy Award and Emmy Award winner Melissa Leo, “The Fighter,” “Treme”) at his bedside. It soon appears that Pam may be more interested in harming than healing. She and Ethan grow into deadly rivals, and her role in the town proves much deeper than anyone realizes.

As the mysteries within the town pile up and clash with his own version of recent events, Ethan starts to question his own sanity. He is confronted by the mysterious and charismatic DR. JENKINS (Emmy Award nominee Toby Jones, “The Girl,” the “Harry Potter” franchise, “Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy”), the psychiatrist who treats him at Wayward Pines Hospital. As he begins to meet some of the local residents, including toymaker HAROLD BALLINGER (Reed Diamond, “24,” “Much Ado About Nothing”), Ethan forms a bond with BEVERLY (Academy Award and Emmy Award nominee Juliette Lewis, “Hysterical Blindness,” “Cape Fear”), a bartender who doesn't mince words and is as wary of Wayward Pines as he is.

Back home in Seattle, Ethan's wife, THERESA BURKE (Shannyn Sossamon, “40 Days and 40 Nights,” “How to Make It in America”), a former Secret Service Agent trainee, gets a call from Ethan's boss, ADAM HASSLER (Tim Griffin, “Prime Suspect”). He informs her that early testing shows Ethan was never in the car that was recovered on the side of the road outside of Wayward Pines. They're still investigating. But this isn't enough for Theresa. Along with their teenage son, BEN (Charlie Tahan, “The Harvest,” “Charlie St. Cloud”), Theresa sets out on her own search for Ethan.

Meanwhile, Ethan is challenged at every turn by the town's die-hard residents and especially the town's sheriff, SHERIFF ARNOLD POPE (Academy Award nominee Terrence Howard, “Crash,” “Hustle & Flow”), who takes offense at a Secret Service agent showing up on his turf and telling him what to do. Ethan believes Pope is out of his mind, and visa versa. Ethan's continuing investigation only turns up more and more questions, and each one leads him to the most important question of all: What's wrong with Wayward Pines?

WAYWARD PINES is a production of FX Productions. The series is created by Chad Hodge (“The Playboy Club,” “Runaway”) and executive-produced by M. Night Shyamalan, Hodge, Donald De Line (“Green Lantern,” “The Italian Job”) and Ashwin Rajan (“After Earth”). Hodge wrote and Shyamalan directed the premiere episode.

The series premiered on Fox on May 14, 2015

IMDB

Zadnje uređivanje lie : 07.06.2015. at 01:02. Reason: info apdejt
Odgovori s citatom
Old 07.05.2014., 12:57   #2
Iako mi ne odgovara glumačka postava (osim možda Terrence Howard i naravno Shannyn Sossamon koja mi je hot); mogla bi ovo biti solidna doza mystery...
Odgovori s citatom
Old 07.05.2014., 17:44   #3
samo da ne ispadne novi "under the dome"
Old 07.05.2014., 17:54   #4
Shyamalan? Jao. Gledat će se ova katastrofa.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 13.05.2014., 00:57   #5
Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z-b3Nw6Znw

Under the Dome meets Pleasentville, ja bi rekao. Izgleda loššše i trešasto. Gleda se.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 13.05.2014., 01:28   #6
Grozno! Gledam.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 13.05.2014., 01:55   #7
Preloše Preskačem
Old 07.08.2014., 18:01   #8
Tip koji je pogledao pilot epizodu na ovogodišnjem comic-conu nije baš bio zadovoljan viđenim, uz zaključak 'There isn't a single redeeming quality that makes me think it might be worth watching more of this show'

http://io9.com/another-strike-for-m-...war-1611317873
Odgovori s citatom
Old 09.12.2014., 22:22   #9
'Wayward Pines' to Premiere Thursday, May 14 on FOX

nemam pojma šta je ovo nit o čemu se radi, možda najbolje da tako i ostane

ali me zbunjuje, ne kužim jel to kreće s emitiranjem u ljetnoj shemi ili je to "otpad otkazan i prije nego je počelo" ili kaj

oh well, ćem škicnut barem na promo, jednostavno ne mogu odoljeti sintagmi psychological thriller iz opisa serije tak da ono
a kak me pamćenje dobro služi ja ću do iduće godine zaboraviti da je ovo ikad postojalo, milina
Old 09.12.2014., 22:52   #10
Mislim da je to limited series. U prijevodu, ako bude grozna gledanost, ostat će na limited series, ako bude dobra, dobit će 2. sezonu. Al da, to se računa kao ljetna shema.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 28.12.2014., 17:26   #11
Kad će to da krene? Tek svibnja?
Odgovori s citatom
Old 21.02.2015., 17:59   #12
Novi trailer..

Wayward Pines | FOX BROADCASTING
Odgovori s citatom
Old 22.02.2015., 10:00   #13
Gleda se!!! :klap:
Odgovori s citatom
Old 22.02.2015., 10:23   #14
Izgleda zanimljivo. Čeka se početak.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 24.04.2015., 22:43   #15
Pilot je izašao
Odgovori s citatom
Old 24.04.2015., 22:46   #16
Quote:
mariaanamaria kaže: Pogledaj post
Pilot je izašao
Hvala na obavijesti!
Odgovori s citatom
Old 25.04.2015., 15:39   #17
Ne svidja mi se.

Ideja sama po sebi moze proc, mada je prozvakana vise puta. Glumacka postava je horor. Kao da su ih probudili u 5 ujutru i izvukli i kreveta i natjerali da glume. Djeluju mi umorno i nezainteresirano za ovaj projekt. Ne dobivam nista. Mlohavo.

A i ove zajednice, u kojima su svi uzas i stite sami sebe, su mi dosadile. Mada sam izdrzala do kraja da vidim sta ce i kako ce. Svi putevi vode u Wayward Pines, wow, sokirana sam.

Necu gledat. Bye.
Old 25.04.2015., 15:57   #18
Nemoj da te vrata lupe..

Ili daj, možda ti malo pameti dođe iz ritkice u glavu..
Old 25.04.2015., 17:11   #19
Upravo skinuo, pogledat ću večeras. Nadam se da će mi bit ok, baš su takve teme right up my alley.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 26.04.2015., 01:56   #20
Meni je pilot nako-nako..
Nastaviti ću gledati ali ne očekujem ništa previše
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 02:52.