Natrag   Forum.hr > Društvo > Svijet oko nas

Svijet oko nas Za one koji poštuju prirodu...
Podforum Poljoprivreda

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 03.08.2011., 22:21   #1
Ako želite da se određena vrsta nazove po vama, evo vam prilike!

Evo na čega naletjeh na ebayu. Kopirati ću ovdje i tekst, neka ostane kada oglas nestane.

Ukratko, za 5500 kn, čovjek vam nudi da se novootkrivena vrsta pauka ( doduše izumrla vrsta ), nazove po vama.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-FOSSIL-AMBER...item4aad5b563a

This is a unique opportunity to have a new species of fossil named after you (or somebody else at your request) and so have your name preserved in the annals of science for eternity! This honour is normally reserved for distinguished scientists who have made notable contributions to the field or research. However, in order that I can continue my research activities as an unsalaried (but world recognized amber expert) scientist, I am offering this opportunity in order to part cover my research expenses.

Please note that you are not bidding on the fossil specimen itself...that will need to be housed in a museum. What you are bidding for is the opportunity to have the new species named at your request (you will also be provided with a high resolution image of the specimen and a copy of the final published research paper). When a new species is named, an etymology (or derivation of the name) is published with it. This may read something along the lines of....named after Mr Joe Bloggs for sponsoring the research...or named after Mrs Helen Bloggs at the request of Mr Joe Bloggs who sponsored the research. The new name can be anything within reason and you get to choose it.

The specimen in the photo is a new species of cobweb spider in Dominican amber belonging to the genus Craspedisia. Thus the new name would be Craspedisia ????. This paper has now been submitted, so if you would like to name this specimen you will need to be quick (the opportunity for this specimen is almost gone!). Alternatively, there is a new species of grasshopper in the system and also a fly. The process from submission to publication can take several months, so the new species name would not appear immediately. I have just named a new species Sympherobius siriae after my 3-year old daughter Siri. She does not understand the significance of this at present, but I am sure it is something she will cherish in the future.

I am a qualified and highly experienced researcher (google Siri Scientific Press The Amber lab Current Research). Once you have purchased this offer we can enter into discussions about the name of your choice. If you have any queries do not hesitate to contact me about this unique opportunity.

Thank you for looking

Ima li zainteresiranih?

Zadnje uređivanje Anton : 03.08.2011. at 22:28.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 04.08.2011., 10:36   #2
Radi se o prijevari, zar ne ?

Naravno, svima je jasan besmisao ovoga?

Zadnje uređivanje Hallucigenia : 04.08.2011. at 11:10.
Odgovori s citatom
Old 04.08.2011., 15:31   #3
Quote:
Hallucigenia kaže: Pogledaj post
Radi se o prijevari, zar ne ?

Naravno, svima je jasan besmisao ovoga?
Ne radi se o prijevari:

http://siriscientificpress.co.uk/TheAmberLab.aspx

http://www.seaes.manchester.ac.uk/ab...ile.php?id=219
Odgovori s citatom
Old 04.08.2011., 16:32   #4
Svašta, pa oni bi meni trebali dati pet tauzenki da dam pravo na svoje ime. Još bi dobro i prošli.
Old 04.08.2011., 16:58   #5
Quote:
Vale_23 kaže: Pogledaj post
Svašta, pa oni bi meni trebali dati pet tauzenki da dam pravo na svoje ime. Još bi dobro i prošli.
Ma je, to stoji, samo imaš ljudi koji neobično vole vidjeti svoje ime čak i na ovako apsurdnim mjestima.
Meni je prvo sumnjivo zbog toga jer se fosili paukova nalaze izvanredno rijetko i što netko uopće dovodi u pitanje njegovo imenovanje. Ili se radi o spaljenom tipu bez miligrama mašte ili jednostavno o psihijatrijskom slučaju.

Ko ima veze s tim, znat će da se ljudi u znanstvenom svijetu umoljavaju da baš TO ne čine i koliko je to zapravo osjetljiv i nimalo lak posao, i samo bih volio razmijeniti dva-tri mejla s onim koji će mu to objaviti.
Odgovori s citatom
Odgovor

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 06:08.