Natrag   Forum.hr > Kultura i zabava > Televizija > Serije

Serije U nastavcima, a nisu sapunice

Odgovor

Tematski alati Opcije prikaza
Old 20.01.2014., 15:58   #1
Playing House (2014-2017)

Quote:
Childhood best friends Maggie Caruso (Lennon Parham, “Best Friends Forever”) and Emma Crawford (Jessica St. Clair, “Best Friends Forever”) have shared countless adventures growing up together in the charming town of Pinebrook, CT. Now, Maggie and Emma are in store for one of their biggest adventures—raising a baby. When Maggie discovers that her husband is having an online affair with a muscular German woman, Emma gives up her burgeoning business career in China to stay in their hometown and help Maggie raise her baby. Meanwhile, as Maggie prepares for the birth of her first child and the fallout of her marriage ending, Emma must confront the past that she abruptly left behind thirteen years ago -- her first love and local cop Mark, her prim-and-proper mother and a small town that she’s never felt comfortable in. Despite their differences – Emma is brash, bold, and assertive while Maggie is grounded, rational, and safe – the women complement each other the way only best friends can, by facing the challenges of their past, present and future--together.

Ovog proljećaaaaaaaaaaa
Odgovori s citatom
Old 03.05.2014., 14:21   #2
Ovo je počelo i meni je užasno i sad mi je krivo što sam gledala i hoću 40 minuta života natrag.

Prva možda i može proć jer mi je Zach creepy i lud , ali ove dvije glavne u drugoj epizodi, isuse. Toliko ženskog vrištanja i napora i ljubomore i užasa ne vidjeh, samo sam odgledala do kraja da vidim dokle će i zbog čega će stat.

I'm so jealous, boo hoo hoo, you're married to my high school boyfriend.

OMGGG, who the fuck cares!

Ako ikad nastavim s ovim, ošamarit ću samu sebe.
Old 09.12.2014., 22:28   #3
za sve fanove ove serije u Hrvatskoj, kojih je, ako je suditi prema ovoj temi, ravno 0 dobre vijesti

USA Network renews Playing House for season 2

Quote:
The sitcom will return for eight new episodes on the network in 2015, after its first season concluded six months ago.
štagod da se dogodilo USANetu kad vidim kakve bedastoće izvode sa svojim serijama
Odgovor

Tematski alati
Opcije prikaza

Kreni na podforum

Sva vremena su GMT +2. Trenutno vrijeme je: 06:18.